Ceremony site and reception venue in Maryville, TN

Smith Event Centers is Maryville's preferred venues for Wedding ceremonies and receptions. We offer you an outdoor venue called Smithview Pavilion which was designed for wedding ceremonies and outdoor receptions. We also offer two other venues if you are planning a smaller sized wedding & reception at our Life Event Center or our Hampton Hall. These two venues are Ideal for your elopement, rehearsal dinner or your bridal shower. All three venues are separate facilities but are all tied to the Smith campus including our sister company, Flower Shop. We are very conveniently located inside the city of Maryville and only 4.5 miles from the Knoxville Airport. We have lots of fun at our venues and we want you to have fun at your wedding too! Contact us today-dates are booking fast! #LoveWins

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Garden, Park

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

627 Smithview Drive, Maryville, TN (865) 281-1468

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Amber D

I had my wedding at the Life Event Center and it was the perfect location for my indoor wedding!! Perfect location in Maryville, and beautiful facilities! Lara Nuchols was amazing help on our day, without her the wedding really wouldn’t have came together as perfectly as it did!... Read More She was so helpful, friendly, and made sure everything was taken care of and went above and beyond! Thank you so much to everyone at Smith’s!!

2018-02-15T18:28:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for 5-Star review and we are very happy that our coordinator Lara was there to assist you! All good wishes!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Julia O

This is a beautiful venue and the people running are wonderful. My wedding day was perfect thanks to them.

2017-05-23T10:39:56 Response from the vendor

We were blessed to have the opportunity to help you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Robin W

We absolutely loved using the pavilion for our reception. The whole place is beautiful and the staff was really easy and nice to work with.

2017-10-26T19:33:53 Response from the vendor

Very happy to receive 5-Star review! All good wishes to you!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jordan K

The Smithview staff was very helpful throughout the entire process. They stayed in contact over the entire year between when I booked the venue and our wedding day. Lisa is very friendly and easy to talk to. This is a great local venue that values its clients.

2017-06-08T20:09:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Anna H

Smith events was a beautiful place to have our wedding! The cordinator was great, everything went smoothly.

2017-06-08T20:09:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Ericka M

My new husband and I had the best experience ever at Smithview Pavilion. Lisa Gibson was so nice and easy to work with. I don't have enough good words for our coordinator, Jessica, at the property. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was in place. I tried to... Read More arrange some things and she made it a point to let me know that she had everything taken care of. This place was everything we wanted and more.

2016-09-04T21:33:53 Response from the vendor

So glad we were able to help make your dreams come true!!

Real deal!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Anna B

Smithview was all I could wish for in a wedding venue and more! The staff is incredibly helpful and easy to speak with, quick to respond - especially Lisa! Beautiful venue and it absolutely met our checklist. The packages include so much, it is easily worth every penny!

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Bobbi M

Smithview was AMAZING. Everyone commented on how amazing the property was. They were so great to work with and the Florist on site did an amazing job. It was so much more than I expected. They had someone there the entire day to help us! It was perfect and I would recommend it... Read More to every bride!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 April S

We had our wedding here and it was affordable. They provided the tables, chairs, tablecloths, a budget for flowers, a full kitchen, (with ice), a bridal room and plenty of parking. Lisa, the contact, was so easy to work with and was involved in making me feel comfortable.... Read More There are several places on the property to get married, it is an outdoor facility but it rained the day of the wedding and they set it up under the pavillion. It is most definately worth the price and it was absolutely beautiful.

Just what we wanted

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Emily D

We had a DIY wedding, so the gorgeous views and structure of this venue really added a lot and meant that I didn't need to add too many extra decorations. I love that even with the Bronze Package (the shortest length of time offered) we still received chairs, tables, linens,... Read More lanterns to decorate with, floral centerpieces, and one person from the venue to help out on the day of the wedding. I was SO GLAD to have her (I think her name was Brandy?). As we were setting up that morning we realized I had not made enough decorations and we were running late...but I had extra materials and she offered to help so that I could get ready. She also helped out in the kitchen, and when we changed our mind about the setup of the chairs and tables she helped with that too. This was a fantastic experience from start to finish, and I am truly grateful to everyone at Smithview for making this experience as smooth as planning a wedding could possibly be.

Best Place to Get Married

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Amanda M

When we found a church in Maryville to get married, we began our search for a venue that was reasonably priced, and allowed us "free reign" as to the caterer, DJ, etc. we wanted. So many places had long lists of restrictions! And then we found Smithview. This is no ordinary... Read More Pavilion - It's absolutely gorgeous! High ceilings, stone fireplace, full kitchen, extremely spacious, and sitting on a beautiful piece of land. The packages were extremely reasonable, and even had tables and chairs (and more) included! Great people to work with - they even helped set up equipment the day of!

Wedding location

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Brandi T

Lisa at the Pavilion is very nice and always answered my e-mails promptly. She helped me with all of my questions and concerns.

Smithview Wedding Vendor

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Emily W

This location is really beautiful and everything looks new. They keep very good care of it. The people were very helpful with anything I asked of them. One thing I think could be better is that they dont offer you a time to do a rehearsal. Also, they give you the choice to have... Read More the ceremony out my the creek but if you do that you have to rent extra chairs they are not provided with the package.

Wonderful Place

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Alyson G

The Pavilion was a wonderful place for my wedding and reception. I was able to have everything outside with a beautiful fall setting. The pricing was very reasonable as well.

Lisa Gibson

I've been coordinating and helping brides at Smithview Pavilion since we opened in 2008. We are thrilled to have hit a milestone of hosting over 350 weddings at Smithview Pavilion. We also have a smaller banquet hall called Life Event Center where we have been hosting weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and lots of other events since 2003. Contact me at 865-281-1468 or send an email to [email protected] Contact us today, stop by for a tour of our campus and let's work together to plan your big special day at one of our venues. www.SmithEventCenters.com #LoveWins