SmogShoppe

Los Angeles, CA

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

California's Greenest Urban Space

LEED Platinum candidate featuring 110% solar power, vertical gardens, vintage furniture and dozens of stylish, recycled and sustainable design elements. Flowing 6,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor plan accommodates ceremonies and receptions for 200 guests. Chic, edgy and centrally located.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Loft/Raw Space, Mansion/Historic Site, Museum/Gallery, Unusual/Alternative

2651 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA

Perfect location

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Meggie G

Smog Shoppe was such an incredible place to get married! 1. It is so unique, 2. It gives a friendly and casual vibe for family/friends to hang out in, 3. It is environmentally friendly!! I highly recommend it!

Smog Shoppe Wedding

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 lauren f

I wanted a different kind of wedding experience so I had my wedding reception at the smog shoppe and the actual ceremony at the Smog Shoppe Annex they own a few doors down. The whole experience was great. Kara, my point person was extremely thorough and helpful. The venue is very reasonably priced but after you secure the venue, you are required to hire their event management group to over see the event which adds an extra cost. You are also required to hire their preferred valet company. These two elements can take the total cost of the venue over 5,000.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Anita K

It was a beautiful non-traditional indoor outdoor venue that was perfect for us as hipsters.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Tiffany V

Once we walked into the Smogshoppe we knew it was the one. We had our reception here and the flow of the floorplan and people that worked our event were great! We got so many compliments on the space and loved how everything turned out. Throughout the entire process, Lia, Helen and Dana were very responsive and professional. They answered all our questions in a timely manner. Dana was our event manager the day of and she was very involved and helped our wedding planner. I would recommend everyone in LA to take a look at this space as its a gem in the city.

Gorgeous venue and above and beyond staff.

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Caroline P

This place is spectacular! I fell in love the moment I saw it and knew I had to get married here. Everyone involved with this place is super professional and extremely nice. Our wedding was gorgeous and everything was placed exactly how we had asked. It is a little on the expensive side, but there are so many rentals you can skip because of all the stuff included in the price. Beautiful furniture from reclaimed wood, cute decor, and no need for extravagant flowers because the place is basically a giant hanging garden. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an eclectic and original venue for a wedding.

beautiful place

Reviewed on 5/13/2011 Aimee A

This venue made my wedding beautiful! It is magical at night when the sun starts to go down. It provides you and your guests a real indoor/outdoor feel. It ain't cheap. The costs really add up with all the mini charges here and there. They can be a bit pretentious and difficult. Its a breathtaking space (and they know it).

Serene eclectic wedding setting

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 christi c

Smogshoppe went above and beyond our expectations. We wanted a setting that had a garden feel but was also modern and unique. It has a lush cozy feeling with the vertical gardens, but it is mixed with eclectic art and furniture. The Large HD screen was also a plus. Everyone we worked with at the Smogshoppe was pleasant and helpful. All of the vendor recommendations were excellent as well. We booked our DJ, photographer & caterer through their preferred vendors. If you are looking for an intimate setting with artistic taste, Smogshoppe is a great choice.

TO SmogShoppe