Your go-to destination for pit-smoked barbecue!

Here at Smokehouse Live we enjoy creating a memorable and crave-able event for you and your guests, whether onsite at the restaurant or offsite at the venue of your choosing. Our atmosphere is fun and energetic boasting true Southern hospitality. From every aspect of your event – barbecue, beer and booze to bands – our Catering & Events team will help you create an experience of a lifetime. Choose from one of our Catering Packages or create your own from a selection of your favorites from our extensive menu. Our Southern hospitality will surely make your guests say “Wow! That was welcoming…memorable…craveable!”

Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1602 Village Market Blvd SE, Leesburg, VA (571) 447-5489
INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Manager

Michele Burdette

In my 10+ years of experience with events, what I value most is seeing the guests' joy and excitement and having them walk away with memories they won’t soon forget! I believe a wedding is one of the most important events in a person's life and it's always an honor to be a part of all those special moments. I like helping plan, organize, and create the environment that people desire without them having to worry about a single detail the weekend of their event. Because on the day-of, it's time to let go and enjoy time with your guests!