Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

67 S. Higley Road,, Gilbert, AZ

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Hilary B

So happy we chose to go with Snapbooth for our wedding! They made the booking process easy and were professional as well as reliable. We brought in some of our own props, and they ensured to sort them out at the end of the night. The attendant was very professional and helpful,... Read More ensuring the photobooth was working at all times. Our guests loved having the photobooth, and we were given a scrapbook with all of the photos to take home at the end of the night. Thank you Snapbooth!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Nathan K

A definite must! We were not planning on doing a photo booth for our wedding until my wife saw an ad for Snap Booth Entertainment. After talking to Mike, she was convinced that this would be a big addition to our wedding reception and she was right! We had already arranged our... Read More reception schedule and events to be fun and upbeat, so the photo booth was a perfect addition. We loved looking through the digital copies of the photos the next day while in our hotel room and love that we have photos of almost all of the guests. I recommend paying the extra for the high speed remote printers so that you can get more pictures done in less time. Totally worth the money and it was excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Lauren O

Snap Booth is extremely professional, personable and their response times are incredibly quick! I hired Snap Booth for my birthday party and not only was the booth a total hit, but their props and their booth attendant made it so fun for all of my guests! Mike created a custom... Read More design for our photo strips to match my party theme, which I loved! He was extremely professional and very personable... you can tell he loves what he does! Nate was our Snap Booth attendant and he was incredibly easy to work with on site and interacted very well with all of our guests! Overall, throughout my party planning, working with Mike, Nate and the Snap Booth Entertainment team made it extremely easy for me with his incredibly quick response times and his overall friendly and helpful demeanor. HIRE SNAP BOOTH ENTERTAINMENT! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Barbara B

Very pleased with our service from Snapbooth! Mike was our point of contact and full of helpful information. He was very professional and timly with all communication. The booth had plenty of fun props which our guests loved. Our scrapbook is a great memory we will always have.... Read More Staff was friendly and timly. Great addition to the wedding fun. Very affordable. Highly recommend ! Thanks again !

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Valerie B

Mike is amazing! He is great to work with. The product and pictures were wonderful. We had an issue and mike stepped up to the plate immediately and fixed everything he could! I would recommend him and his snapbooth anytime!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Snapbooth did a great job at our event! Everyone loved their photo to take home, as well as being able to share on social media. Throughout the whole process from booking to executing our event, Snapbooth was quick to respond to any questions and was very professional. The... Read More attendant showed up on time for the day of our event, setup everything quickly and was present the entire time at his station. I would highly recommend to others searching for photo booths, and would definitely use Snapbooth again!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Joel F

Snapbooth did such an awesome job on my wedding day! It was so fun to see everyone from kids to grandparents enjoying themselves! The photo album has my favorite memories from our wedding day! Thanks again Snapbooth, you guys are awesome :)

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Highly recommended snap booth. They helped make our wedding perfect! From props for the bride and groom to an awesome scrapbook for a keepsake, they were one of the best parts of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

Snapbooth has provided the photobooth for both of my events and their staff was excellent! They made the events stand out and everyone enjoyed their photobooth. The on-site photo album is the best!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Madalyn R

We absolutely loved Snapbooth! They were so easy to work with. They answered all our questions, they were timely, and they were professional. On the day of our wedding, there was nothing to worry about - they set up and helped our guests with the photo booth! At the end of the... Read More night, we got an amazing photo book with pictures and notes from our guests. We LOVE snapbooth!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Frankie J

A wonderful addition to the wedding. Mike took such good care of us and all our guests had so much fun with the photobooth. The staff was friendly and made our day extra special. They brought lots of fun props and had so many extra features that really impressed me. Every guest... Read More who took a picture got their own personal print out so there wasn't any fighting over pictures . They also made my husband and I a scrapbook of all the pictures everyone took that we got to look through at the end of the night . They even customized our printouts and gave them a beatific wedding design . On top of that, their booth had a screen that went through pictures of our engamenent session which was awesome . Again, wonderful job!! Worth every penny

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

Snapbooth was truly such a wonderful experience. They were on time and very professional. This was for our company Holiday Party which was held at the Phoenix Zoo. I had requested for any animal props so it could go with our animal theme. They actually purchased new items for... Read More our event that was animal related (including a horse and monkey mask which were both a huge hit). I really appreciated their desire to go above and beyond. They were so responsive after every phone call or e-mail. I also felt they were very reasonable with their price. I look forward to our next event with Snapbooth.

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

We used Snapbooth for our company Christmas party this past December and everyone loved them! They showed up on-time and assembled their equipment within minutes. From the 1st contact to the actual date of the party, they were professional and attentive. The quality of the... Read More photos were great – I would suggest also getting the CD for future use. We are using them for another very special occasion in April (my daughter’s wedding) and we can’t wait! I would recommend Snapbooth for any occasion you will be having so you can enjoy the memories over and over again!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

This is the 2nd year we've had Snapbooth come out to our holiday party! The staff have always been professional and courteous! We love all the props they bring out and it just adds the extra touch to make our celebration more special.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

We decided to have a photobooth at our wedding after going to a few other weddings that had them as well. Through our venue, we went with Snapbooth since they seemed like they had a great setup and friendly staff. With the package we got, they were available throughout the whole... Read More reception, we received a scrapbook with all of the photos and notes from the guests, and a flash drive with all of the photos as well! The attendant was super friendly and everyone said they loved being able to take pictures. I would recommend anyone to use Snapbooth for their wedding!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Brandy E

I used Snapbooth as my wedding favors for my guests. I got so many compliments on the amount of props and quality of the photos. I would definitely recommend Snapbooth to anyone getting married or having another big event!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

As always, we were very pleased with Snap Booth services. We have used them in the past and will sure continue. Their staff is always friendly, helpful and punctual. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Alejandra A

One of the best investments for our wedding! Everyone had a blast and could not stop talking about wha a great idea it was to have a photobooth. We opted to have our guests sign a guest book along with their photobooth picture; it was great. Snapbooth gets an A+ for... Read More timeliness, professionalism and orginilaty. Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

We used Snap Booth for our wedding. Everyone loved the photo booth! We also chose the option to have a scrap book made - it was so much fun to go through and see the photos and well wishes. It is a great reminder of our wedding day. The props were fun - Mike even found some... Read More special ones to match our theme. We investigated other options and even one of Mike's competitors said that if we don't use their service, that we should use Snap Booth! Now that is the highest compliment a business can receive!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Snapbooth is an awesome vendor to work with! He provided the booth for a large community event with about 500 people; Everyone had a turn, some even a couple turns! The props were clean and family friendly. The staff for the booth were friendly, happy and encouraged our... Read More attendees to really have fun with their photos! The photo quality was great. Attendees were able to take photos home and I was given a copy of each to make a collage. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a photo booth. They are the best.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

Snapbooth provided a photobooth for our wedding and the did and absolutely amazing job! They were very easy to book, and work with, and were very quick in responding to all of my questions and concerns! They were super nice and helpful to our guests throughout the entire evening... Read More and I especially appreciated how they made a point to make sure my husband and I got a chance to get a picture in the photobooth before the night was over! Last but certainly not least, they created a wonderful, customized photo scrapbook for my husband and I to have as a keepsake from the evening along with a USB of all the photos taken. They are absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to ANYONE! Thank you Snapbooth for helping make our big day so special!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Chloe D

Snapbooth was amazing to have during our cocktail hour and our reception. They were so easy to work with and were so personal. I love that they printed three copies of each picture (two for them, and one for us!). The book that they gave us with everyones photo and a little... Read More personalized note was awesome. We will cherish that forever. I couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

I was very impressed with Snapbooth, both as a company and the booth itself! I rented the booth for my best friends' wedding, as their wedding present, and it was such a good surprise. Everyone, from the youngest guests in the single digits up to the oldest in their 80's, loved... Read More it. I appreciated the fact that the Snapbooth worker helped get the older guests to try it out. Also, I especially LOVED the fact that the bride and groom got to keep all of the memories with them in the photo album provided by Snapbooth. I will definitely be using Snapbooth for all of my events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Shelley P

Mike Fazio, of Snapbooth could not have been more accommodating and professioinal. Everything Mike provided was exceptional. The wedding guests had a great time snapping photos and the Bride and Groom have a book that reflects the fun that their friends and family experienced... Read More while in the photo booth at the Royal Palms Resort. Most importantly the quality of the photos and the presentation was top notch. Thanks so much to Mike and his crew at Snapbooth. They are professionals and yes, we would hire them again. <3

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kristin S

We used Snapbooth for a large company event and they were wonderful! High quality photos and great service. Will definitely be using them again!

Start a Conversation!