Arizona's Most Personable Photobooth Experience!

Snapbooth started with you in mind. As a recently married groom with a photobooth at our wedding, we want our booth to be all about YOU. We offer customized: print graphics, welcome screens, LCD slideshow, online hosting, all to fit your style and colors. We are the ultimate photobooth experience!

67 S. Higley Road, Suite 103-229, Gilbert, AZ

Snapbooth is the best!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Kristina C

Awesome!!!!!!!!! This idea was the best idea of my life. Every single person that came to my wedding had a great time in the booth. I will forever recommend this for any event.

Best EVER!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Liz S

Love, love, love, love infinity. When planning our wedding my husband and I searched for the perfect gift for our guests and cringed at the thought of giving away another shot glass or salt and pepper shaker. While at a bridal expo I picked up a flyer for another photo company and thought it was a good idea. I mentioned to my wedding venue the photo booth idea and they recommended SnapBooth and I decided to give them a call. After speaking with Mike I decided that SnapBooth was the perfect and unique gift. My guests loved it! I'm pretty sure that my guests spent more time taking pictures than dancing or socializing. My favorite part was, well I had 2. The first favorite was the guest book. My guests got to take their pictures, keep one half and then put the second half in a book and write a note especially for my husband and myself. It was great waking up the morning after our wedding and looking through all of the hilarious pictures and reading the sweet words our friends and family had written us. My second favorite part was the cd with all of the pictures that were taken- some to never be seen again!! After my wedding, I recommended SnapBooth to my boss and we used them at our holiday party. Again, everyone had a blast! A huge thanks to Mike for all of the awesome memories that he supplied us with that night.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Natalie L

SnapBooth is an amazing addition to any event!! My guest could not stop talking about how fun the photobooth was and all of the great memories it captured for us and for them! There is nothing like getting your grandma in the photobooth with a funky hat on and have proof of it forever!!! HAHAHA!!! You wont regret spending the extra money on this unique addition to your special day! Mike was great to work with, very friendly and reliable and we all know that is hard to find these days! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Snapbooth was a huge hit- totally worth it

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

We used Snapbooth photobooth for our November 15th wedding, and it was a hit. The area around the photobooth was full of action all night, we were actually a little surprised how much our guests enjoyed it. Snapbooth served as the guestbook, the wedding favors, and an awesome activity that everyone loved. The staff were very professional on the phone, and at the event. Mike and his team asked a few questions about our wedding theme and colors and made a photo-grid design that was customized for us- and was amazing. At the wedding, Colin compiled all the pictures into an awesome guestbook for people to sign. We chose Snapbooth over other valley photobooths because we felt that the picture quality was above the others we sampled. We ended up paying extra for the unlimited copies at the event, and digital copies of all the pictures at the end of the event. This option was also very much worth it, because everyone in the larger groups were able to have copies. We were very happy with Snapbooth, and would recommend them for any wedding.

Snap Booth

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Jeanette M

What a great company and thank you Mike Fazio! My family and friends had a great time taking photos and writing on the scrapbook. They love that they can take photos and save a copy for themselves to take home and save another for the scrapbook. Collin was very helpful and professional. It was a great idea adding the Photo Booth for our wedding and I will highly recommend Snap Booth to all of my family and friends.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 chris r

Great quality, entertained everyone, and we have an awesome keepsake! Thanks SnapBooth!

SNAPBOOTH- Great Memories!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Kristin S

Thank you so much Snapbooth and Mike for all the fun memories you supplied us with on our wedding night!! All of our guests had a great time! The best part of all is looking through our guestbook that our friends signed throughout the night with the pictures they took in the photobooth. I loved how we could design our own design for the pictures with the colors of our wedding. We will definitely hire Snapbooth again if we have another big event. Thank you so much for everything and the great memories!

Best ever!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

We recently used a Snap Booth photobooth for our wedding reception and it was a hit! Everything ran smoothly and went well. Also, the two technicians (Nate & Juan) that helped out were great and very easy to work with. Our guests kept complimenting us on how friendly and helpful they were. Dealing with Mike leading up to the wedding was a breeze and there were never any complications. The whole Snap Booth team was very accommodating the entire process, even letting us use a custom logo for the photo print outs!

PERFECT experience

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Jaime P

When I started planning my wedding, a photobooth was one of my top priorities, I've always loved them at other weddings. This company was so easy to work with! Everyone at my wedding LOVED the photobooth, especially being able to take the prints home (and magnets were provided for the photos). The setup was quick and easy, it didn't disrupt my event at all. The props provided were really fun, there was no limit on prints, and they gave me a beautiful guestbook/scrapbook at the end of the night. My favorite part was the customized design for my photobooth prints--it was designed after my wedding invitation. I love details like that, so I really loved how it tied together the event. It was worth every penny! I will recommend this company to anyone!!

Snapbooth is THE Photobooth!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Lauren B

Snapbooth provided everything we were looking for with outstanding service! We highly recommend them not only of their excellect service but for the quality of work and photos! Everyone loved the booth and the pictures turned out great!! So glad we had Snapbooth!

Great Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Courtney S

Best option for entertainment/favors/guest book! I have worked with the Snapbooth team at many weddings and it was not a question of whether I would need them at my own wedding. Not only is Mike, the owner, the nicest person in the world but his whole team is the same way! I'm so sorry that I can't remember the names of our attendants but huge kudos to them! They were so kind, and inviting to our guests to join in the fun! I have even seen pictures of both my Grandmother and Great Grandmother in the booth! My favorite part was the scrapbook that we were able to take home with us on the wedding day! We have already laughed over those pictures more than a few times! I highly recommend this company at any wedding or special event!

Great fun!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Lauren b

Snapbooth was great! Everyone seemed to enjoy the photobooth and everyone was great to work with!!!

Fall Photo booth Fun!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 C S

From the very beginning we knew we wanted a photo booth. We met Snapbooth at a venue event and it was a perfect match. Mike was very helpful with providing all the information we needed to make our decision to use their services. Since it was the first thing we booked they were flexible with the timing and location of our event. All guests at the party enjoyed the photo booth and their party favor, as we added magnets to our package. The only thing I would change would be to have them stay the whole night! In the 3 hours we had them our guests took 304 photos and we received a photo album of them all. Such a great experience had by all!

Fun and different!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Snapbooth was professional and fun, our guests had a blast in part because of you! Friendly and helpful staff always a plus. Hoping to see you at our Christmas party! Thanks.

Great entertainment!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jesse Z

Snapbooth was super simple to work with, and Mike was a great help during the planning process. He recommended when to have the photobooth operational for optimal use by ourselves and our guests, and he was always prompt when we needed to get in touch with him. The attendant that came to our wedding was a great help also, he walked around and reminded our guests how much time was left on the photobooth, which I feel contributed to it’s success at our reception. It was great to have an interactive piece of entertainment at our reception, and to get the photo album of prints at the end of the night. Snapbooth was an affordable way to make our reception more fun and welcoming for everyone that came out to support my wife and I on our wedding day!

Crowd pleaser!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Samantha S

Snapbooth was a last minute addition to my wedding, but I am so glad we went with them!! Mike was great to work with, and allowed me to split up my payments and deposits. The attendant was set up well before the guests arrived and I heard it was a blast during cocktail hour. My new husband and I could not wait to take pictures together and with our friends, and we were having so much fun that groups in the photo booth even made it into our wedding video! The attendent was good about getting everybody excited to take pictures and the album we received before he left is something we'll cherish forever! Snapbooth was an amazing addition to our reception!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Mike & his crew were fantastic. From the very beginning of planning the "FUN" booth, Mike was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and instantly made us feel comfortable with hiring his services. Mike's team designed a photo card that matched the wedding invitation and it turned out beautiful...The attendants at the wedding were super friendly!!! All of our guests commented on how much fun they had using the booth and they all loved their pictures. I would recommend Mike and SnapBoothAZ without hesitation!!!

Easy Way to Make the Almost Wife Happy on the Big Day

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Weddings can be stressful for your future bride. This was the easiest way to make her happy on the big day. Mike (the owner) made it so easy to get everything we wanted while keeping it affordable. The staff is great and very professional. Our guests had a great time with all of the awesome props they bring with them. We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you for being so great to work with!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Snapbooth was one of THE BEST things we did with our wedding. Our guests had an amazing time. It added that extra fun element! Mike is the owner of Snapbooth and I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He's so understanding and made it so easy for keep it affordable for us. I wish we could get married again just so we could have another photobooth opportunity! We even got a book full of pictures our guests took and wrote in if for us. Thank you to all Snapbooth employees!!

Tons of Fun!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jon P

The photo booth was the life of the party! Everyone enjoyed the photos and it was a riot looking at them the next day. Just be warned, if you have an open bar, the shots get more explicit as the night goes on! They have a good amount of props to use, but we also supplemented by hitting up the dollar store. Fake mustaches and cowboy hats were a hit! Mike and his team did a great job getting everything set up, minus a small hiccup at the start. The wrong couple was displayed on the digital display. The attendant was very apologetic and immediately remedied the situation once he got his bearings. He was very nice as well and dealt with our crazy friends.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Allison A

My husband and I first saw Snap booth at an open house and we loved the size and quality of the photos. They were by far better than others we had seen. The photos you receive are personalized with the colors and design you want and you receive 4x6 pictures rather than the traditional photo strip which makes a great keepsake for guests to walk away with. The owner, Mike, was available by phone to answer all of our questions prior to booking and he did not pressure us into anything. The pricing is higher than some other photo booths we saw, but the the photo booth itself is top notch and very impressive. The day of our wedding the photo booth was set up when the reception started. My husband and I walked over to check it out before it had opened to our guests. I immediately noticed that the pictures rotating on the LCD screen on the front of the booth were not the pictures we had sent in, but were engagement photos of another couple!! I was pretty annoyed with this and the attendant responded with ''Well I'm not the one who set it up''. I asked him to fix it and he did so within a few minutes. I'm not sure if any of my guests saw, but no one mentioned it. Once we had the correct pictures up everything else was smooth sailing. My husband and I had taken a trip to the local dollar store to pick up some extra props (being the week before Halloween there was a lot to choose from) which we added to what Snap Booth had provided. Snap booth has great props, don't get me wrong my guests loved them, but based on past experiences we figured the more options the better! The photos came out super fast and the attendant was accommodating when we needed extra prints, etc. When I went into the booth with friends/family he even offered to hold all of my pictures for me until the end of the night which I thought was very nice. Before leaving, he handed me an envelope with my photos and the flash drive. Overall it was a great experience! I even had friends ask for the contact info afterwards so they can book Snap Booth for their own upcoming events!

Highly Recommended, JOB WELL DONE!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

The vendor was the highlight of our wedding. Everyone enjoyed there entertainment and the staff was amazing. The quality of the photos and our scrap book was absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend this company for there services. Thanks Snap Booth Entertainment.

Great Picture Quality

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

We are so happy we chose Snap Booth for our wedding. They provided excellent service! The quality of the pictures is superior of any other photo booth's I've seen. Everyone had so much fun with it.

Photo Booth FUN!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Snapbooth was awesome! My guest had a blast. The quality of the pictures is very good. I have never seen better. This is a great way to keep your guest entertained & get great memorable pictures. I would def. recommend their services!

Funny Memories

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Stephanie M

Mike and SnapBooth were incredible! We found them at a bridal show and liked their photos because they were 4x6 sized - framable, unlike most of the photo strips their competitors offered. Their team was great and super helpful with the set up and design. The night of our wedding, everyone had a blast making funny memories in the photobooth. The photos were a major hit! By the time we got to our room that night, we had a scrapbook with everyone's photos, signed with messages! They truly were a great team!!

TO Snapbooth Entertainment