Arizona's Most Personable Photobooth Experience!

Snapbooth started with you in mind. As a recently married groom with a photobooth at our wedding, we want our booth to be all about YOU. We offer customized: print graphics, welcome screens, LCD slideshow, online hosting, all to fit your style and colors. We are the ultimate photobooth experience!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

67 S. Higley Road,, Gilbert, AZ

Snapbooth is the best!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Kristina C

Awesome!!!!!!!!! This idea was the best idea of my life. Every single person that came to my wedding had a great time in the booth. I will forever recommend this for any event.

Best EVER!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Liz S

Love, love, love, love infinity. When planning our wedding my husband and I searched for the perfect gift for our guests and cringed at the thought of giving away another shot glass or salt and pepper shaker. While at a bridal expo I picked up a flyer for another photo... Read More company and thought it was a good idea. I mentioned to my wedding venue the photo booth idea and they recommended SnapBooth and I decided to give them a call. After speaking with Mike I decided that SnapBooth was the perfect and unique gift. My guests loved it! I'm pretty sure that my guests spent more time taking pictures than dancing or socializing. My favorite part was, well I had 2. The first favorite was the guest book. My guests got to take their pictures, keep one half and then put the second half in a book and write a note especially for my husband and myself. It was great waking up the morning after our wedding and looking through all of the hilarious pictures and reading the sweet words our friends and family had written us. My second favorite part was the cd with all of the pictures that were taken- some to never be seen again!! After my wedding, I recommended SnapBooth to my boss and we used them at our holiday party. Again, everyone had a blast! A huge thanks to Mike for all of the awesome memories that he supplied us with that night.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Natalie L

SnapBooth is an amazing addition to any event!! My guest could not stop talking about how fun the photobooth was and all of the great memories it captured for us and for them! There is nothing like getting your grandma in the photobooth with a funky hat on and have proof of it... Read More forever!!! HAHAHA!!! You wont regret spending the extra money on this unique addition to your special day! Mike was great to work with, very friendly and reliable and we all know that is hard to find these days! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

Snapbooth has provided the photobooth for both of my events and their staff was excellent! They made the events stand out and everyone enjoyed their photobooth. The on-site photo album is the best!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Madalyn R

We absolutely loved Snapbooth! They were so easy to work with. They answered all our questions, they were timely, and they were professional. On the day of our wedding, there was nothing to worry about - they set up and helped our guests with the photo booth! At the end of the... Read More night, we got an amazing photo book with pictures and notes from our guests. We LOVE snapbooth!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Frankie J

A wonderful addition to the wedding. Mike took such good care of us and all our guests had so much fun with the photobooth. The staff was friendly and made our day extra special. They brought lots of fun props and had so many extra features that really impressed me. Every guest... Read More who took a picture got their own personal print out so there wasn't any fighting over pictures . They also made my husband and I a scrapbook of all the pictures everyone took that we got to look through at the end of the night . They even customized our printouts and gave them a beatific wedding design . On top of that, their booth had a screen that went through pictures of our engamenent session which was awesome . Again, wonderful job!! Worth every penny

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

Snapbooth was truly such a wonderful experience. They were on time and very professional. This was for our company Holiday Party which was held at the Phoenix Zoo. I had requested for any animal props so it could go with our animal theme. They actually purchased new items for... Read More our event that was animal related (including a horse and monkey mask which were both a huge hit). I really appreciated their desire to go above and beyond. They were so responsive after every phone call or e-mail. I also felt they were very reasonable with their price. I look forward to our next event with Snapbooth.

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

We used Snapbooth for our company Christmas party this past December and everyone loved them! They showed up on-time and assembled their equipment within minutes. From the 1st contact to the actual date of the party, they were professional and attentive. The quality of the... Read More photos were great – I would suggest also getting the CD for future use. We are using them for another very special occasion in April (my daughter’s wedding) and we can’t wait! I would recommend Snapbooth for any occasion you will be having so you can enjoy the memories over and over again!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

This is the 2nd year we've had Snapbooth come out to our holiday party! The staff have always been professional and courteous! We love all the props they bring out and it just adds the extra touch to make our celebration more special.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

We decided to have a photobooth at our wedding after going to a few other weddings that had them as well. Through our venue, we went with Snapbooth since they seemed like they had a great setup and friendly staff. With the package we got, they were available throughout the whole... Read More reception, we received a scrapbook with all of the photos and notes from the guests, and a flash drive with all of the photos as well! The attendant was super friendly and everyone said they loved being able to take pictures. I would recommend anyone to use Snapbooth for their wedding!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Brandy E

I used Snapbooth as my wedding favors for my guests. I got so many compliments on the amount of props and quality of the photos. I would definitely recommend Snapbooth to anyone getting married or having another big event!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

As always, we were very pleased with Snap Booth services. We have used them in the past and will sure continue. Their staff is always friendly, helpful and punctual. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Alejandra A

One of the best investments for our wedding! Everyone had a blast and could not stop talking about wha a great idea it was to have a photobooth. We opted to have our guests sign a guest book along with their photobooth picture; it was great. Snapbooth gets an A+ for... Read More timeliness, professionalism and orginilaty. Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

We used Snap Booth for our wedding. Everyone loved the photo booth! We also chose the option to have a scrap book made - it was so much fun to go through and see the photos and well wishes. It is a great reminder of our wedding day. The props were fun - Mike even found some... Read More special ones to match our theme. We investigated other options and even one of Mike's competitors said that if we don't use their service, that we should use Snap Booth! Now that is the highest compliment a business can receive!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Snapbooth is an awesome vendor to work with! He provided the booth for a large community event with about 500 people; Everyone had a turn, some even a couple turns! The props were clean and family friendly. The staff for the booth were friendly, happy and encouraged our... Read More attendees to really have fun with their photos! The photo quality was great. Attendees were able to take photos home and I was given a copy of each to make a collage. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a photo booth. They are the best.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

Snapbooth provided a photobooth for our wedding and the did and absolutely amazing job! They were very easy to book, and work with, and were very quick in responding to all of my questions and concerns! They were super nice and helpful to our guests throughout the entire evening... Read More and I especially appreciated how they made a point to make sure my husband and I got a chance to get a picture in the photobooth before the night was over! Last but certainly not least, they created a wonderful, customized photo scrapbook for my husband and I to have as a keepsake from the evening along with a USB of all the photos taken. They are absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to ANYONE! Thank you Snapbooth for helping make our big day so special!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Chloe D

Snapbooth was amazing to have during our cocktail hour and our reception. They were so easy to work with and were so personal. I love that they printed three copies of each picture (two for them, and one for us!). The book that they gave us with everyones photo and a little... Read More personalized note was awesome. We will cherish that forever. I couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

I was very impressed with Snapbooth, both as a company and the booth itself! I rented the booth for my best friends' wedding, as their wedding present, and it was such a good surprise. Everyone, from the youngest guests in the single digits up to the oldest in their 80's, loved... Read More it. I appreciated the fact that the Snapbooth worker helped get the older guests to try it out. Also, I especially LOVED the fact that the bride and groom got to keep all of the memories with them in the photo album provided by Snapbooth. I will definitely be using Snapbooth for all of my events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Shelley P

Mike Fazio, of Snapbooth could not have been more accommodating and professioinal. Everything Mike provided was exceptional. The wedding guests had a great time snapping photos and the Bride and Groom have a book that reflects the fun that their friends and family experienced... Read More while in the photo booth at the Royal Palms Resort. Most importantly the quality of the photos and the presentation was top notch. Thanks so much to Mike and his crew at Snapbooth. They are professionals and yes, we would hire them again. <3

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kristin S

We used Snapbooth for a large company event and they were wonderful! High quality photos and great service. Will definitely be using them again!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Professional and fun!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

We loved the photo booth! Everyone had so much fun taking great pictures. The props were great and the pictures themselves were of great quality. Their customer service was outstanding. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again for future events.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Snapbooth is an amazing company! We hired them as a wedding gift for my sister's wedding. The attendant was very upbeat and outgoing even with having the booth outside in the heat in May. He made suggestions with all of the props and was attentive to the number of people in... Read More the picture, making sure that everyone received a copy of the photo. The album that Mike & McKenzie received at the end of all of their wedding festivities was a perfect ending filled with so many laughs and memories. The photobooth was a great way to capture the guests and all of the fun at the reception! We will definitely be recommending and using Snapbooth again in the very near future!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

SnapBooth was a great addition to our wedding! We weren't sure our guests (mid-30s crowd plus many in their 60s and up) would be into it, but they had a blast! Mike was very responsive through email prior to the wedding, and the booth attendant was really fun too. It was also... Read More amazing that we got a full photo album of all our guests' silly photos to take home that night, as well as personalized thank you notes with our bride/groom photos right on the spot- brilliant!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015

Snapbooth was an amazing addition to our wedding! The guests loved it and my husband and I love all the memories we get to cherish forever with the cute scrapbook they made! I love how they had my husband and I take a cute picture that they used for the front cover! That is my... Read More favorite little touch of the book. I also love all the different features they offer. At the end of the night they gave us the scrapbook with a flash drive of ALL the pictures taken in the booth that night. I love how even if a guest chose not to include a picture in the scrapbook, we will still be able to see it on the flash drive. I highly recommend this company!!