Snapshots Photo Bus & Booths

Watertown, Syracuse, 1000 Islands, NYC

We are New York's Ultimate Photo Booth Co.

Here at Snapshots Photo Booth we take a lot of pride in providing the best photo booth experience ever. From beginning to end we are there to help with any questions you may have. We are prompt, professional and playful. We offer 3 types of photo booths to meet the needs of our clients. Our 1977 VW Photo Bus lovingly named "Penny" is perfect for outdoor venues and adds that vintage high end charm that will make your wedding the talk of the town. We have 3 Enclosed booths that provide a private photo booth experience and our 3 Open Air booths made from wood off our land is the perfect choice for smaller venues.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Watertown, Syracuse, 1000 Islands, NYC (315) 286-6645

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jenny C

We had Snapshots Photo Booth at our wedding. Heather was so helpful with everything and our experience was a pleasant one. She even helped us find the DJ who made the night even better. All of our family and friends loved going into the booth and walking away with their photos.... Read More She even had custom photo folders made that coordinated with our wedding and they made the best wedding favors. Heather's setup is very professional, the props were awesome and she even wiped them down after each use. I would highly recommend Snapshots Photo Booth they are the best photo booth co. in the area.

2017-03-06T13:16:57 Response from the vendor

Jenny thank you so much for the great review...we really had a great time at your wedding. Congratulations again and have a great life as husband & wife. Much Love- Your Snapshots Photo Booth Team

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Matt M

Snapshots was the icing on the cake to our reception. We ended up with over 150 high quality photos of our guests that we can enjoy forever. We added photo folders that matched our wedding theme. They were a great addition at a reasonable price. Heather and her team were... Read More awesome. She went out of her way to hook us up with other wedding vendors in the area. Snapshots is more than a photo booth at your wedding, she treats you like family and goes above and beyond what is expected. Best photo booth in the 1000 Islands, hands down.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lee K

I worked a wedding with Heather of Snapshots recently in Lake Placid. I was very impressed with the quality of the setup, material, picture quality, and professionalism displayed. Some Photo Booth companies offer the setup and no person on site to help with props and pictures.... Read More Heather / Snapshots was there all night to ensure everything worked went smoothy. High recommended to add a little fun to any wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Elaine V

This was SUCH a hit at our wedding. I can't say enough great things about Snapshots. I loved that everyone got immediate printouts of their photos and they were able to take them home with them. The photos were made available to everyone via facebook the next day and that was SO... Read More great. I loved looking through everyones photos and the turnaround time was so fast on them.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Janice L

We hired Snapshots Photo Booth on the internet and were a little unsure of what we were getting. Let me just say that we were blown away by how awesome their booth was. The owner, Heather went above and beyond what we had expected. Her team arrive 60 minutes before our reception... Read More started and really took the time to interact with our guests and get them in the booth. My Grampa never looked funnier than he did in the booth and I will cherish that photo forever. We got a beautiful thank you card at the end of the night with a USB with every photo on it and we laughed at it for hours. Thank you to Snapshots Photo Booth for the fun!

2017-03-06T13:47:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the rave review. Not meeting face to face except for on the day of your wedding I am sure was unsettling. I am so glad that everyone had such a great time and I remember your grandfather he was really... Read Less Read More

Heather Gill

I absolutely love what I get to do for a living. I have the opportunity to watch couples celebrate the most exciting day in their lives. I love watching the first dances, listening to the words of love and wisdom from their loved ones and seeing the tears of joy on the faces of family and friends. I truly feel invested and like a part of the family from beginning to end. I take a lot of pride in providing the best photo booth experience for everyone. Watching the guests walk away with a memento from the wedding and seeing their smiling face or listening to them laugh is why I love my job.