Snow Moon Ranch

Maple City, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

A place of real beauty for a love that is real.

$$$

Guest Capacity

10114 S Bow Rd, Maple City, MI

Snow Moon Ranch

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Amy B

Beautiful setting and beautiful people to work with!

Get married here!

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Julie F

I just got married at Snow Moon Ranch this past September and loved every aspect of working with Juliet at Snow Moon Ranch. Glen Lake is the most beautiful lake and the ceremony site overlooks both the lake as well as the sand dunes. It is gorgeous. Our family and friends also loved hanging out with the llamas and alpacas!!! Bottom line, Juliet is fabulous and nothing in the area compares to how wonderful her and Snow Moon Ranch is.

2013-03-05T14:37:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you creating your special day, and I thank you for trusting Snow Moon Ranch! I will enjoy looking across the lake and thinking of you! Visit us again soon!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Richard D

It has been 6 years since I was married, and the Snow Moon Ranch was the perfect place. My wife grew up in the Traverse City area, and found this gem a little ways outside of downtown Traverse. As I am from Detroit originally, it was perfect as it gave my side of the family a good excuse to visit Traverse City for the weekend. The Snow Moon Ranch was perfect and lead us towards a memorable wedding that I can still recall as if it were yesterday. The weather was great and I could not see trying to replicate the gorgeous views of the nearby lake anywhere else. The staff were very accommodating and very willing to work with us on anything and everything. There was more than enough room for the tent and parking we had setup for our over 300+ guests. If you are looking for a lovely place to get married, near one of the most beautiful places in the country, I highly recommend the Snow Moon Ranch.

2013-03-05T14:42:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation! Such fun we had on your special day.. and it didn't snow in very early May! You are in my thoughts, with hopes that you will visit again soon and share memories of the day!

Couldn't be better

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Beth B

Snow Moon Ranch was the perfect place for my outdoor wedding. I grew up on Traverse City and for my wedding wanted to show friends and my husband's family (who live across the country and most of whom had never been to Michigan before) how truly gorgeous this state can be. We planned our wedding long distance with the help of a truly extraordinary wedding planning company, Orchestrated Grace. We found this location through them, and although I would recommend this location to anyone, having their help in planning and orchestrating the day allowed it to be a perfect stress free day. Juliet, the owner of Snow Moon Ranch, is truly one of the kindness people I have ever met. She is still in communication with our family and could not have been more welcoming and wonderful from the first time we met her. She was so easy to work with and was consistently improving the beauty of the barn and the land throughout the year of our planning (although we would have been thrilled with it had it looked just as it did the first time we saw it). The location is ultimately unique, with gorgeous barns and stunning vistas overlooking the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Glen Lake and Lake Michigan. It is completely secluded, giving you and your guests a private retreat for this special day. You will need to bring in everything for the event from the caterer to the restrooms, but vendors are used to working with Juliet and our entire day ran so smoothly despite the many moving pieces. The llama and alpaca are charming. Though they are a part of the scenery and something your guests will love (they will come right up to you!), it does not feel like getting married on a traditional animal farm. The vistas are so sweeping and the expanse so immense that every piece of it creates an incredible portrait that your guests will never forget. I am a photographer and the visual impact of the space gave us such a variety of views and images. The photographs are stunning, largely because they are set in such an incredible place. We spent the morning getting ready in Juliet's residence, which beyond being a beautiful home was also so gracious of her to open up to us for this special getting ready portion of the day. We did our ketubah ceremony in the barn for just the immediate family, which felt so intimate. We got married under the chuppah overlooking the lake. Our tented dinner took place in the pasture behind the barn and we hung paper lanterns and danced the night away in the barn (where we had the ketubah ceremony). Now almost four months out, every time I see a wedding guest, they still mention how beautiful the wedding was. We cannot thank Juliet enough for making this such a memorable and perfect day for us and our family. We feel tremendously indebted to her and cannot imagine getting married anywhere else.

2013-03-05T14:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your most kind words! I will always remember you as a truly loving and gracious couple, and hope that you will return to Snow Moon to reminisce in the years to come! Thank you for trusting us for your special... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Cori K

If you are looking for an outdoor venue then this is the place for you! Glen Lake and the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes as the backdrop to your wedding is one of a kind. The owner is extremely kind and very helpful and accommodating. The llamas and alpacas are so unique for wedding pictures. If you're looking for rustic elegance than this is the spot for you!

2013-03-05T14:34:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a special delight to have your wedding here..as you are a dear friend... and to see the "chemistry" you two created! Many fun ideas, a great pleasure to work with you! Come back to visit soon!

TO Snow Moon Ranch