I make beautiful things.

My mission is to design and inspire couples. With an eye for beauty and a passion for originality, I create custom floral designs for all brides and grooms. Styles ranging from vintage, shabby chic, rustic to modern. From the largest weddings, to the smallest sweet nothings; I make beautiful things.

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Escondido, CA Escondido and all of Southern California (508) 817-2278
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Sydney F

I cannot even put into words how much I loved working with Michelle from Snowberry Studio. She made the entire process extremely easy and dealt with my indecisiveness like a champ! Michelle's ideas were perfect, exactly what I was envisioning. She was extremely communicative... Read More throughout the entire process and was always very helpful. I am awestruck every time I walk past my arrangements at home or when I see pictures. Tears fill my eyes over and over again because my flowers were the most beautiful things I could have ever imagined for my wedding day. Every single touch was beyond perfect. So perfect that I cannot even think of powerful enough adjectives! Michelle is a beautiful florist and her artwork is even more beautiful. Every time I turned around on my wedding day, I saw another stunning arrangement. I 110% recommend Snowberry Studio for ANY event. You will absolutely be overjoyed and all of your expectations will be exceeded.

2017-09-22T12:04:51 Response from the vendor

Oh Sydney! What a NICE review! Thank you so much for writing this and for sharing your day with me. Happy tears are the best kind! My heart is filled knowing you got to enjoy these moments. Thank you for your openness and your trust... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Nora P

Snowberry Studio went beyond our expectations - everything was in place and absolutely perfect. My daughter and her, now, husband were in awe with all the flower arrangements, center pieces, long table arrangements, and flower pots on the belly bars. They were extremely pleased... Read More with their sweetheart table and cake table flowers. Again, Snowberry Studio did an exceptional job, were very professional, and did all this wonderful work with a smile. Thank you very much, Snowberry Studio. We will definitely recommend you to our family and friends. You were amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ali B

Michelle at Snowberry Studio was absolutely amazing. She was incredibly responsive from day one. I was looking all around for florists for my wedding day, and once I met Michelle I knew she was who I wanted to help make my wedding day beautiful. I live in San Francisco and my... Read More wedding was in Escondido, which meant we communicated a ton through email. Michelle always responded and helped me with all of my questions. She executed the day exactly how I imagined and anything I didn't know I had her take the lead with her own vision. I highly recommend Snowberry Studio, she will make sure you are taken care of and instill full confidence that your special day will be perfect. Thank you Michelle from Blake and I!! We hope one day we can work together again!

2017-06-12T12:57:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Ali! You two are the most sweetest and special bride and groom ever!! Collaborating was a pure joy and I thank you for the honor of sharing such an incredible day with me. I will forever have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Michelle is so creative! So happy to have her as our florist. I recommend Snowberry Studio to any one looking for a fab florist!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Megan D

× Wedding Planning App WeddingWire FREE Toggle navigation Snowberry Studio near Escondido California Get $25 toward your wedding for each vendor you contact and hire on WeddingWire. 400x400 1452018302 baf33d365d725785 close up of bottles400x400 1452015747586 bride close... Read More up400x400 1452015783210 bride on swing close up400x400 1452015916316 flower detail400x400 1452018302 baf33d365d725785 close up of bottles Snowberry Studio 3 Reviews Escondido, CA 508-817-2278 Hi, I am Michelle. My goal is to learn your story, your style, your vision; then design you something beautiful and unique. My passion is more than just flower arranging. It is a celebration of love, passion and culture. I create custom floral designs for all brides and grooms. Styles ranging from vintage, shabby chic, rustic to modern. From the largest weddings, to the smallest sweet nothings; I make beautiful things. Read More 5.0 out of 5.0 3 Reviews View All Quality of Service 5.0 Responsiveness 5.0 Professionalism 5.0 Value 5.0 Flexibility 5.0 5.0 Megan My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding in La Jolla California. We live in Northern Virginia so I relied on Google, Wedding Wire and the Knot for recommendations on vendors. When I first came across Michelle's website, I really loved her work. Then as I read her story about how Snowberry Studio came to be, I fell in love even more! Michelle was always so delightful to work with. She listened to my needs/wants and I can say with certainty that she delivered the day of my wedding! Michelle and I were in contact for about a year leading up to my wedding. I know I was difficult at times, reaching out to change my ideas but Michelle never showed signs of frustration when communicating with me. On the day of, Michelle came to the house where I was getting ready and when I finally met her in person, we gave each other a big, warm embrace!! I felt like I had a new friend. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and was even more beautiful than I had imagined it to be! When I arrived at the venue and saw all of the centerpieces set up, the flowers by the aisles, chuppah designed, etc, I honestly had tears in my eyes- everything was beyond beautiful and exceeded my expectations.... I would highly recommend Michelle and Snowberry Studio to anyone and everyone! Thank you Michelle, for being a part of my day and making it magical!!! You are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Julia P

Snowberry Studio was a pleasure to work with. When the day came for my sister's wedding, all our expectations were beyond amazing! The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! At every turn, the flower and greenery arrangements were so beautiful - just how my sister wanted.... Read More We were so happy to see how wonderful everything turned out. We would recommend Snowberry Studio to anyone planning a wedding/reception or any special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Nicole J

Michelle is so delightful and amazing at flower arrangements. I had so many complaints on the flower arrangements and bouquets at my wedding. I will definitely use her again in the future and definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Morgan C

Michelle was a God send! I truly appreciated how patient she was with me in the process of picking my flowers. As expected, I was overwhelmed at times but Michelle stayed consistent, well manned and reliable. Her ideas to make my vision come to life and meet our budget really... Read More stood out to me. On my wedding day, when I saw the final product I was blown away! I couldn't have been more happy. I think as a bride, I worried about someone understanding my vision and making it come to life but Michelle did and I really couldn't say enough good things about her. Very talented and professional!

2017-05-01T14:28:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Morgan, your kind words really mean a lot to me! Sending you lots of love from California =)

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kathryn F

I cannot say enough good things about Michelle from Snowberry Studio!!! I chose her after looking at the photos on her website and being impressed with how quickly she responded to my initial inquiry. I met with her over coffee and tried to explain the look I was going for.... Read More She had a nifty app on her phone that let me look at flowers by color and see if they were in season. I wanted a vintage look with blush flowers and gray-green succulents but I wasn't exactly sure it would work. I was worried that I didn't get across what I was envisioning and because I live out of state I couldn't meet with Michelle again before the wedding. I must have sent her dozens of emails with questions and ideas and she always responded right away. The day of the wedding I was really stressed that things weren't going to look how I wanted them to, but when I saw the ceremony and reception site I was blown away. It was like Michelle got into my head, saw my vision, and then improved it tenfold. To say it far exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. We got married on a grassy lawn at the Safari Park by the cheetahs, but Michelle turned it into a romantic, vintage, magical park. Between her kindness, professionalism, patience, and absolutely stunning work, I would absolutely recommend her for any event. I'm so happy we chose her!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Laura C

Michelle went above and beyond for my wedding! All of the flowers were even better than I could have imagined. I never doubted that I was in good hands. From the moment we met I could see how talented, honest, hard working, and efficient she was. She truly cared about my... Read More event... A rare quality that I have found lacking in many other vendors. When I was shopping around for a florist I noticed many of them had short attention spans and seemed to stop listening to the details I was sharing with them. I could tell Michelle was different. She was perfect at reading what I envisioned and totally nailed it on my wedding day. She was also quick with responses every step of the way even when I asked her for a million adjustments. The amount of times I changed my mind would have driven anyone nuts, not Michelle. She never made me feel bad about changing my mind and was always patient and kind. Michelle is a couple's dream come true!!! Book her, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kate G

Michelle was very helpful at first - and seemed to have a good idea of what we wanted in terms of floral design for our wedding in 9 months. However, once we got a proposal we liked, she then asked us to make a deposit before she had written up a contract, which was a big red... Read More flag. I got an email from her about this on a Wednesday morning, but didn't get to open it until Thursday. When I opened my email on Thursday, I was going to reply to let her know that we'd still love to use her but that we wouldn't be comfortable paying through a paypal link without a contract - only to see an email from her that she'd booked with another couple! Less than 24 hours after letting her know that we wanted to book her and asking how to pay her, she'd booked with someone else. That seemed terribly unprofessional, especially since we spent the last three weeks NOT looking for a florist, believing Michelle was going to do it, only to have her book with someone else immediately after I told her I wanted to book her.

2016-11-21T16:20:49 Response from the vendor

A fee is required to reserve services for event dates. I operate on a first come, first served basis. I provided an estimate the day of our consultation and revisions over the course of three weeks. During that time, another couple was ready to place... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Carolyn W

My husband and I got Married in March at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. She was the ONLY florist that we interviewed that actually met us at the resort. We wanted her to meet us there so we could show her what our venue looked like and what we had in mind for our special day. On our... Read More first meeting we loved her and her ideas. On the day of, she showed up early with the flowers and they were perfect! She even helped our wedding planner move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. I had so many compliments on my flowers that day and even now when i show people our wedding pictures. Her flowers were amazing and the best decision we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Sara C

SOOOO AMAZING is an understatement. Michelle went above and beyond! The flowers turned out better than I imagined, our Chuppah was perfect, it was done so elegantly and natural, the bouquets are still sitting perfectly on my table and it's been over a week. When my wedding... Read More venue left her without Sheppard's hooks to hang the flowers on she improvised and made the isle look adorable. She meet with me and my mom several times and kept up with my ever changing mind. Thank you Michelle for everything! You helped make our day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jen M

I booked snowberry about 6 months in advance to design a gazebo flower and ivy arch and a matching bridal bouquet. Quick contact via email and phone, consistent pricing and quotes when compared to listings and email communications. She had other works in a gallery that gave me... Read More the impression she would be creative with the arch and she really was! It was beautiful. She was reliable, arriving on time and I heard her and her husband were both thoughtful and personable at the venue while setting up. I had flowers I didn't like inside my bridal bouquet that hadn't been on the list we had set up, so I cut and took them out only to see they were also inside the arch when I was in the ceremony, which I hadn't anticipated. BUT ladies/gents, I am picky and I kind of had an exact idea of what I wanted. I think anyone booking a full wedding package would have really appreciated her style and arrangements and should give her a go if they were planning with less precision to detail, or knew they mostly wanted one or two types of flowers incorporated. While booking, keep in mind the weather.. Part of my bouquet grew very wilted during my July day wedding. Lambs leaf? A green stock. We pulled these out between the wedding and reception for the next round of photos. Still gorgeous, even with a little improvisation.

2016-10-19T23:44:39 Response from the vendor

Jen, Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to design your bridal bouquet and arch. Summer weddings are always a favorite of mine, and your day was nothing short of breathtaking and beautiful! I also thank you for sharing your concerns about specific... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Sharon D

Michelle was excellent to work with and because of her creativity, she transformed my wedding to an elegant one. I was truly impressed with ALL the flowers and the quality of the displays. Thank you, Michelle for making this a unforgettable event.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Michelle from Snowberry is a bride's come true especially when a bride has this broad random idea with no clear understanding of execution and a wary use of pinterest. Michelle had the same enthusiasm as I did about my idea and was very responsive in discussing different... Read More aspects of the floral arrangements and she was respectful of my budget. The archway, table pieces, bouquets and boutonnieres exactly fit my personality and what I envisioned for the big day. I kind of stumbled on Snowberry studios on my search for florists, and it has been one of my luckiest finds!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Elizabeth P

Michelle Sousa of Snowberry Studio was an absolute pleasure to work with. She completely understood what I was looking for in the floral arrangements for my wedding, and delivered unique, beautiful and unforgettable designs. I chose to use Snowberry Studio for my floral... Read More arrangements because of Michelle's willingness to create unique designs that fit within my budget. From our first contact and through the day of my wedding, Michelle was on top of things, checking in with me frequently and offering suggestions when needed. While setting up at my venue, she went above and beyond by helping me set up my table numbers and decorating my card box with extra flowers and greenery. I was absolutely blown away by how gorgeous all of the arrangements were. I can't recommend Snowberry Studio enough for your wedding, as I am over the moon about the incredible job they did for me!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jessie M

Cannot say enough good things about Michelle and Snowberry Studio! She took my vision and ran with it and executed everything perfectly! I was so pleased with how everything turned out. Michelle was quick to respond to all of my questions and changes and was so willing to do... Read More whatever would make me happy. Her advice and input was very much appreciated throughout the planning process. I love her attention to detail and had so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the centerpieces were. So incredibly happy with the floral decor and can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures of everything she created!!

Teske/Rossi wedding

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

I was at the consultation with Michelle & my grandson & his Bride-to-be.I have been in the flower business for 30 yrs. and I am amazed at Michelle's expertise in every way. Delivery & set-up 6 mos. later (at a bare Castle)she turned into a beautiful wedding & reception... Read More wonderland by her gifted design of centerpieces, garlands, bouquets, and many special touches. Michelle is the BEST!!!!!!

Absolutely Recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

I have never written a review... ever... but Snowberry Studio truly deserves this one! I can't thank Michelle enough for making our wedding so BEAUTIFUL! Not only is her work amazing, but I was blown away by how honest, professional, responsive, and kind she is. It felt more... Read More like I was planning my wedding with a friend rather than a vendor. She is so open and enthusiastic and you can tell she loves what she does. Because of her, I had complete confidence while planning my big day. She truly cared about my fiance and I, our interests, our opinions, our budget, and our vision, and she far exceeded our expectations! I am so very glad that I found Snowberry Studio, and would recommend them 100%! They made our wedding beautiful and they made the planning fun and exciting... In my opinion, that's what every bride hopes for! THANK YOU SNOWBERRY STUDIO!!

Thank you Snowberry Studio!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Yui W

When I began to plan my wedding, I was overwhelmed by all of the vendors that you need to choose. Flowers was of course one of them. I sent many generic emails asking for quotes, and I was referred to Michelle, owner of Snowberry Studios, by someone who used to work with her.... Read More Michelle is extremely prompt and professional, and you can feel her warmth in her emails and texts (I'm big on feeling a connection!, even through writing). She was able to meet with me and we took a few hours to go through ideas and flowers. She was so helpful, and not pushy at all. She's respectful and understanding of budgets, and doesn't make you feel bad about adding in or removing items to get your perfect order and quote. I also really loved the fact that she is willing to work with whatever flower you want to use. I had my heart set on a stargazer lily bouquet, and I had a few florists flat out dismiss my idea or tell me it isn't doable so they refuse. Michelle was enthusiastic and my bridal bouquet turned out amazing. My bridesmaids all loved their bouquets, and the groomsmen and my husband thought it was the best thing ever that their boutonnieres were magnets instead of pins. I felt so lucky to have such a good connection with my florist. Thank you Michelle for the amazing job that you did, and for your sweet and wonderful energy!!

Fab florist

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Dayna C

She did a fabulous job on my wedding flowers. The arch was gorgeous. She really carried through my vision.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Michelle B

Michelle was so helpful from the beginning!!! She had a great vision and ideas!! She was great with communication and I couldn't have been happier with how my wedding and bridesmaids bouquets came out, along with our gazebo and head table!! Everything was amazing! I would... Read More recommend her to anyone!

Extremely happy newlyweds

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Diane M

We LOVED everything about our experience with Snowberry Studio! We met with Michelle and shared what we'd like for our wedding and she added some of her ideas and we just knew we were in good hands. Michelle is incredibly talented and managed to successfully create what we had... Read More envisioned our floral arrangements, centerpieces, bouquets, etc. to look like. Everything looked beautiful and flawless, especially for such a large wedding. We couldn’t go wrong with such friendly and talented staff and it was also very affordable for us. We are so happy we chose Snowberry Studio, and we will continue to do so for all of our future floral needs.

Great florist

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

My daughter's wedding was going very well recently. The flowers were one of the best part. Michelle, the owner of Snowberry Studio is an excellent florist. As the mom of bride,I am not an easy one to be pleased. She was able to deal with the difficulty and to create the... Read More absolutely gorgeous flower arrangement for the wedding. She delivered the flower from San Diego to Los Angeles on time. I believe the great creative,service and honesty will support her to have a thriving business. You will be happy as we are to select Snowberry Studio as your vendor.

Michelle Padula

Hi! I’m Michelle, the owner and creative director of Snowberry Studio since it began in 2013. I am a New England gal at heart, originally from the cold snowy mountains of Vermont and the pretty sea towns of Massachusetts. I have a Bachelors in Business and have worked in the corporate finance world for many years. During my finance work, I stumbled upon my love for flower design and I have been creating ever since. I have a passion for colors, textures and stunning bouquets with lots of whimsical greenery. I’m so excited to meet you and can’t wait to hear all about what you are dreaming of!