Snuffin's Catering

Serving South Sound area, Tacoma, Puyallup, Bremerton, etc.

Catering With Sparkling Style!

Memorable weddings don’t just happen. They require outstanding food, professional service, elegant presentation and sparkling style. Snuffin’s experienced team of planners and culinary experts will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Call Snuffin’s to schedule a wedding consultation. We are pleased to be a preferred caterer at the following venues in the South Sound area: Chapel at Echo Bay, Lakewold Garden, Laurel Creek Manor, Pionneer Park, Port Gamble, Red Cedar Farm, Silverdale Beach Hotel, The Kelley Farm and Thornewood Castle. And for Tacoma: Annie Wright School, Events on 6th, Historic 1625, Metro Parks (Point Defiance Park Pagoda, etc.), Union Station Rotunda, Tacoma Art Museum We are also welcome to cater at many other venues including Cedar Springs.

Cuisine

American, French, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

6745 Kimball Drive Suite A, Gig Harbor, WA Serving South Sound area, Tacoma, Puyallup, Bremerton, etc. (253) 851-2900

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Gina F

My venue only had a few options for catering and Snuffins did a tasting event at my venue and I just loved the service and the food! We did a private meeting and tasting and also went to another event that they had for tasting more of the menu. Everyone was amazingly nice and... Read More the food was superb! They were super helpful and also answered my questions promptly and were flexible with my needs and requests. They did a great job at the event and I had lots of compliments on the food.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Breanne S

Snuffin's was absolutely AMAZING to work with. I have Celiac Disease (can't have gluten) and was terrified of getting sick on my wedding day because of cross-contamination. A friend recommended Snuffin's and they were incredible from the very beginning. Everyone we talked to was... Read More extremely nice and well-informed. They explained their whole cooking process and were able to give us a completely gluten free menu. The food was so good that our guests couldn't believe it was gluten free. I've never loved gluten free food so much!!! You cannot go wrong with Snuffin's. Their food is amazing, their staff is incredible, and they will make your wedding day a breeze. They even made my husband and I a little to-go basket full of food for when we got to our hotel that night. Seriously, there aren't enough words to do this business justice. Weeks after our wedding, people are still telling us how good the food was! Go with Snuffin's. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Joss J

The best caterers I could have asked for. Planning was a breeze and they are on top of it all, which made for a stress free wedding experience. There were 250 guests at my wedding, and everyone raved about the food. Jennifer was incredible to work with leading up to the big day.... Read More I had a million questions, and she handled all the details before I could even think of them. If you want to be in great hands for your special event, you should have Snuffins do your catering. I cannot rave enough about how great they are.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Molly B

Snuffin's catered our wedding dinner and it was fantastic! Jennifer was wonderful in getting all our details nailed down, had helpful advice, and was patient with us through the whole process. The food was wonderful, and was even better at our wedding than at our tasting. We had... Read More several guests comment on how great the dinner was, many saying this was one of the best wedding dinners they'd ever had. They also worked with our venue (Historic 1625) frequently, so Jennifer and the venue coordinated behind the scenes, leaving my husband and I to be able to actually enjoy our wedding and spend time with our guests, rather than worry about the details. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Lisa S

Snuffin's catered our wedding this past September at Laurel Creek Manor. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She always got back to us right away with answers to our questions. She was very helpful assisting us to select the best food options for our guests. We decided to rent... Read More an oven so that our salmon could be cooked on site and served hot - which was very important to us. We are so happy we did this, definitely worth the small added cost. Our grilled veggies were also able to be cooked on site. Besides the salmon and grilled veggies, we also had prime rib and an orzo pasta salad with roasted potatoes. So many people said they loved the orzo salad. It was a crowd pleaser! Everything went perfectly on our wedding day. All of the food was as we requested, and the staff were professional and friendly. We received many compliments on the food during and after the wedding. They even packed us a to-go basket to enjoy later that evening. We also were able to take some left overs home to share with family who were visiting from out of town. I also felt that they were reasonably priced for the top notch services they provide and quality of food. We are so pleased with our decision to hire Snuffin's for our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ariana M

I cannot begin to express the gratitude of snuffins from day one to the big day. My fiancé and I met Jennifer for our first consultation and delicious appetizers. We chose our plates, colors, and an initial menu. Very easy process and so many options to choose from. Payments... Read More were convenient and each time we dropped a check off the staff greeted us warmly. Three weeks before our big day we were invited to a fall menu tasting and when my fiancé decided on a different menu than the initial one, changing the menu was extremely easy. Jennifer and her staff made our big day run without a flaw. They came in and set everything up at Thornewood Castle (the two have a fantastic working relationship by the way) while guests arrived and we married in the garden. Once the ceremony was over Jennifer immediately greeted my wife and I to offer us wine- which we needed after crying like girls! Upon arrival to our table we had appetizers waiting for us and dinner- DELICIOUS. Our guests raved on how delicious everything was and how the bartender kept them topped off all night. The servers made their ways around the tables to see if our guests were doing well and even served my grandma a gluten free dish tableside. And after dinner? No worries on the clean up! They take out the trash for you! If I could do it all over again, I would choose snuffins in a heartbeat! Thank you Jennifer and staff for making our big day so wonderful! I will highly recommend you to my local friends for their upcoming weddings! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren K

Amazing professionalism, amazing food and prompt with all emails, phone calls and coordinating. Would use again and recommend for all events!

2016-10-24T17:41:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We pride ourselves on prompt response - no worries for you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Samantha F

This was the best experience. I was a little hesitant on going with Snuffins but Jennifer Jack was AMAZING. The food turned out better then expected and the servers were great. The bar tender was A HIT. I can't thank them enough! seriously THE BEST. thank you!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

From our pre-wedding tastings to the final clean up, Snuffins was top notch! As the mother of the groom and hosting at our house, I was understandably nervous. The crew at Snuffins made sure everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Haley W

I cannot express enough how much we loved Snuffins! Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was as well as the staff! Jennifer took care of everything and was so open to my many changes back and forth on the menu! love this company!

2016-09-16T12:38:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley! It was such a pleasure working with you and Tim! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Jennifer is so awesome to work with. She is a professional and made our daughter and son-in-laws day so special! The kitchen staff puts out wonderful products that is prepared to perfection! The food was amazing and our guests were so thrilled with the freshness and presentation... Read More - so tasty! Professional staff all the way - start to finish!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Stacy W

We were very pleased with our services from Snuffins for our wedding. Many of our guests commented on the good variety and flavor of the food served. Throughout the whole wedding process, the Snuffin's crew was incredibly helpful. I cannot count the numerous emails exchanged... Read More in the planning process, which were promptly answered. With Snuffin's experience and expertise, we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about anything. Being a preferred caterer at the Point Defiance Pagoda, they were able to navigate and arrange things without assistance, in fact they were able to make lots of suggestions on logistics and layout. All staff were very wonderful to work with - through planning and on-sites day of. Highly recommended!

2016-07-19T11:52:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stacy and Greg! You were a pleasure to work with! Sharon

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie P

Snuffin's did a fabulous job with the catering at our wedding. We had many comments from friends and family that they thought the food was delicious and the best food they had at a wedding. The staff was very pleasant and responsive to the needs of all our guests. Jennifer was... Read More the team lead and she did an excellent job coordinating the details of the wedding from the beginning. She handled all communication to vendors with regard to the linens and tables. She stayed in touch with me throughout the process and made sure that everything was taken care of. I would recommend Snuffin's for any event.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Genevieve G

I LOVE SNUFFINS! I worked directly with their GM, Annie. She was so accomodating! Anytime I wanted to come in a review my linens, salad, or even when I just brought my mom in, I was always impressed. She made time for me and helped me with my budget and food options. She also... Read More always got back to my emails very prompty (the reason why I picked them when I got down to my top two potential caterers). The food was amazing! We had bacon tots and mozerella tarts with sangria for our cocktail hour flank steak grilled on site with parmesan basil butter, mashed potatoess, and smoked chicken with creamy pesto and bow-tie pasta. They made sure to personally serve us the appetizers whiel we were taking photos with our photographer and accomodate the food portions for my large filipino family who loved taking leftovers. They made us a basket to take home of all the food which was awesome because they even packed some cute snacks from the snack bar my aunts put together (that I didnt get to try at the wedding).Annie even helped me figure out logistics for a rain plan and the seating chart. Annie and her team went above and beyond to help me and I am forever grateful.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Tarah S

Snuffins was a preferred caterer for our venue (Events on 6th) so we did a taste-test with them since their menu online looked really good. Our first meeting with Annie at Snuffins was great! The room we were in to try appetizers was cute, and had all their dishware and linens... Read More to choose from so you could see it in person rather than having to look through a book. We settled on a buffet style dinner: Cheese tortellini in Alfredo, chicken simmered in tomatoes and artichokes, Caesar salad, bread, and punch (we provided the beer and wine). It was delicious! I had one guest that had a gluten allergy, and when I asked if she could have a special dinner they said it wasn’t a problem, and she was served a plate by the staff. Our caterer manager for the day-of made everything so easy and wonderful, and the servers and bartender were so nice and professional. Before we did dinner, we had a cocktail hour with appetizers (bacon jalapeno tots, pistachio/blue cheese toast things, and caprese salad on a skewer) and drinks while the wedding party did pics. I had a lot of friends say how great the food was afterward. Another thing I loved about Snuffins - they did a beautiful to-go basket for us to enjoy the next day filled with food from the party. Absolutely loved them and would recommend them to anyone!

Snuffin's Catering

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Rebekah

To say the service and quality is amazing falls short. Super extraordinary still likely isn’t praise enough for this wonderful caterer. Sharon is a consummate professional who takes time to walk you through every last detail of the room, décor, menu, and service. She is... Read More remarkably attentive to detail and has a keen eye. She took time to show me options and talk through ideas to make sure the settings were exactly as I wanted them. The service from the Snuffin’s staff was exemplary. They created a special dinner plate for me taking my allergies into account and then made sure I had a few moments to sit and eat during the reception. The after ceremony basket sent up to our room was an absolute life-saver. The buffet was beautifully set. The servers were warm, friendly and considerate. I would highly recommend Snuffin’s.

Stellar food and customer service

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Becky S

I highly recommend Snuffin's catering! They catered for my wedding in August at a venue they haven't been to before. Jennifer actually went out to the venue to look at how they would set up their stuff beforehand which was really helpful. She always got back to our emails really... Read More fast and didn't rush us when we first met and made a lot of decisions about the food, silverware etc. The food was delicious and all our guests loved it. I didn't hear anything bad! We actually had the basil salmon warm instead of served at room temperature and I'm so glad we did because it was delicious. My only small complaint was that they cut our cake into too big of slices. I also wish they would prepare a tasting of your own menu for you in addition or in replace of attending their open house food tasting. Other than that, they provided excellent customer service and I'm really glad Snuffin's catered our wedding!

Great food

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Snuffin's is a great caterer!! Everyone, myself included, at the wedding really enjoyed the food.

2015-12-02T18:44:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Stacie V

I used Snuffin's Catering for our wedding in June. Jennifer, our consultant was wonderful. I really felt like she listened to what we wanted. They made me feel like I didn't have to worry about a thing. The food was incredible. We had there flank steak with basil butter. Can you... Read More say yum? The presentation was beautiful. I loved the fact that they saved us some plates with the appetizers we chose because we came in a half an hour after our guests arrived. They also made us a basket with some of everything from our menu to take home with us! I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with them.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I used Snuffin's Catering for our wedding in June. Jennifer, our consultant was wonderful. I really felt like she listened to what we wanted. I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing. The food was incredible. We had there flank steak with basil butter. Can you say yum?... Read More The presentation was beautiful. I loved the fact that they saved us some plates with the appetizers we chose because we came in a half an hour after our guests arrived. They also made us a basket with some of everything from our menu to take home with us! I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with them.

2015-10-30T12:06:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stacie! It was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes for lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Gina H

I have limited words to really say how incredible Snuffin's is. We started working with Annie a year ago and we didn't even shop around for caterers--we met her and it was all an incredible experience from there. We had our wedding at Tacoma Union Station which has a lot of... Read More unique challenges being a federal building (with no kitchen, mind you). Annie knew every nook and cranny and detail about our venue, was quick and responsive and truly became our mentor through the process. She managed setup and takedown of the space, the big majority of our rentals, and helped us through SO many logistical questions. And the food...WOW. It was truly incredible. I've been to a ton of weddings serving a buffet before and this hands down was the best (i'm not just saying that to be biased, and yes I did actually get to eat!). Everyone said the same thing (i saw a few pics of full plates on Instagram raving about how great the food was). The service staff was on top of their game, they made a point to bring the bridal party appetizers and drinks before the ceremony, and were SO sweet and nice--always a huge smile on their faces and incredibly professional. I really can't say enough incredible things about Snuffins. They are TOP of class and if we didn't have them, our wedding would not have been nearly as successful. No doubt in my mind that we will be using them again for any future event, big or small. We love Snuffins, thank you for being such a huge part of our day.

wedding

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Thank you Snuffins for doing such a great job at our wedding. Everyone complimented on the chicken dish, so moist and flavorful and our special basil lime spritzer drink :) MY FAVORITE :) The food was amazing, the staff was so helpful and great, so prompt as well. The linens... Read More were beautiful and the place settings were well done. The to-go basket was a great gift from you all, as being in my wedding dress, I didn't have too much room to work with and got to taste more of the food the day after. The pudding bar was the best, so glad we decided to go for this as well. Overall I would recommend SNuffins to anyone looking for a caterer. The quality is amazing and I am so glad we went with them for our special day. THANK YOU SNUFFINS FOR EVERYTHING. Everyone at the wedding loved your food and were going up for seconds and more :) Karla and Joseph Carlson

Fantastic Catering

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Rachelle M

Snuffin's is a fantastic catering company! Sharon, the owner was professional and patient, as we changed our minds several times. Sharon not only worked with us on the colors, linens ,tables and types of food, she also coordinated our tent and dance floor. The food was... Read More amazing and the staff friendly and curtious. The Salmon and Prime Rib was over the top delicious! Next party, I'll be contacting Sharon.

Guest Are Still Talking About the Food

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

We only had a few options of caterers to choose from with our wedding venue. After looking at reviews online I decided Snuffin's was a good starting point, but after their tasting, we instantly booked with them. Their food was absolutely amazing, visually and in taste. They... Read More were very professional to work with, helping us decide what might work best with the venue and our vision. The staff worked with us on making sure we got the food we wanted and within a budget that would work for us. The day-of-staff was very professional and the food was amazing. Our guest still talk about how amazing the food was! Thank you for helping to make our day so wonderful!

2015-10-14T12:40:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Catherine! Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Megan W

EEk, I passed. The lady who was emailing back and forward with me was SUPER offending. I asked for a quote, told her what I wanted for a menu and how many guest we are expecting. She asked me what I wanted to pay, I told her some of the other quotes I received and she abruptly... Read More told me those were low quotes and that they "simply have a different catering style" and she NEVER even gave me a quote before saying, "Best of Luck to you and have a wonderful wedding!" I had told her I knew my quotes were low but I was interested in SNUFFIN's because a friend recommended them. This is what I wrote back: "I told you what we were quoted, I never said it had to be that price. I said I know that most places are not that inexpensive... I wanted a quote from you guys, whatever it may of been because you were highly recommended. I am offended that instead of telling me a quote, you said, "We simply have a different style of catering than Christie. Best of Luck to you and have a wonderful wedding!". This isn't about her, I emailed inquiring about your services." Very rude. I am staying clear. Sincerely, AXXXX"