Proud to be Weymouth's local Jeweler

Snyder Jewelers is a one of a kind, second-generation award-winning jewelry store in Columbian Square, South Weymouth, MA. In the Winter of 2015, Snyder Jewelers launched the CounterSketch Program which has been integrated into the design of the store, offering a one of a kind interactive software jewelry design experience while putting personalized jewelry at customers fingertips. As the only jeweler in the region using The CounterSketch Program, Snyder Jewelers is able to show consumers an ever-changing variety of jewelry styles in virtual or prototype form, and create only the jewelry that customers really want.

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion

89 Pleasant Street, Weymouth, MA (781) 331-0725

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda S

Snyder Jewelers is a wonderful business, and I would recommend anyone to work with them! We decided to save money and forego an engagement ring, so all we purchased were our wedding bands, but the service is spectacular, the prices reasonable, and the rings come with free... Read More cleaning, refurbishing, resizing, and engraving for life. Mark and Tiffany were wonderful to work with, and they're iconic in the South Shore jewelry scene. Work with them - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jarid S

They could not have made it any easier! Absolutely loved my experience at Snyder Jewelers. They were knowledgeable as well as friendly. Mark is great - professional yet personal. They went above and beyond. I was nervous and uncertain about the whole process but they made me... Read More feel comfortable and confident the moment I walked in. My fiance absolutely loves her ring and so does all of her family and friends. I owe it all to Snyder Jewelers - they certainly have a customer for life.

High quality, personable service

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Maria Z

I cannot recommend Snyder Jewelers highly enough. Mark, Tiffany, Suzanne, and his entire team are conscientious, caring, and professional. We worked with Mark to find both my engagement ring and our wedding rings. For my engagement ring, I wanted to find a ring that I had... Read More seen in another store but that was no longer available there. Mark was tenacious in finding my ring! While other jewelers were a bit sleazy, for lack of a better word, Mark was completely transparent. For our wedding rings, Mark worked with us to custom-make my (the bride's) ring to match the engagement ring. I felt completely in control of the situation and sure I would be happy with the results. For my husband's ring, Mark was very honest in giving us his opinion of what would be the best value. I plan to use Snyder Jewelers for all my future jewelry needs!

Custom Wedding Jewelry

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Adrienne P

Aside from a family heirloom mens wedding band, all of our wedding jewelry was designed and created by the amazing team at Snyder's. The pieces are so wonderful and I get compliments on them daily! The Snyder team was a joy to work with and I will be going there for years to... Read More come!

Our rings

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Nicole M

Everune was so helpful would recommend to all my friends.. Love our rings

Mark Snyder

Mark Snyder has worked in the jewelry industry since 1983. He has achieved a GIA Graduate Diamond degree (need working link) by completing the GIA Diamond Essentials course, the GIA Diamond & Diamond Grading course & the GIA’s 5-day Diamond Grading Lab with The Gemological Institute of America (GIA). He has completed the GIA Insurance Replacement Certificate course with honors. Mark has also completed all qualifications to be certified by Jewelers of America as a Certified Senior Management Professional (C.S.M.P.)