Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1 Surrounding Areas, Buffalo, NY (716) 931-3194

Love Nadine! Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Kinsey D

I have had the pleasure of being done-up by Nadine three times- once for a friend's wedding, once for my hair trial, and then for my wedding- and she is pleasurable and executes flawlessly every time! I love what she did with my hair and makeup- I have never felt so beautiful.... Read More All of my girls also got their hair and makeup done and were all super happy as well. Plus, the benefit of having them come to you is huge- such a stress reducer! Trust me ladies, it is completely worth every penny to have your makeup professionally done and airbrushed and your hair done by the genius that is Nadine!

She's Great!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Kerry K

Nadine is awesome! She did my hair and makeup as well as the hair and make up for our mothers and my bridesmaids! Everyone looked beautiful and was very happy with their look!

HAIR AND MAKEUP

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 veneeta h

I loved going here. Nadine is awesome and she did an amazing job. Her prices were just right. I would highly recommend going to her for your hair and makeup. What i also loved was that she used airbush make up.