Airbrush Makeup & Bridal Hair styling

Specializing in airbrush makeup & bridal hair styling. Experienced hair & makeup team offering on-location services for a stress free beauty experience. As seen in Exquisite Weddings Magazine, San Diego Style & more! Ran by Lead Makeup Artist, Dina Bree Nast - Emmy Award winning makeup artist!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Susan L

Dina and Jenn were the BEST to work with. They & their team did hair and makeup for me (bride), 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 grandmother, and at least 4 other aunts (maybe more? ...it was a crazy day). They were super accommodating to our changes (originally is was just going to... Read More be me + bridesmaids) and stayed on schedule the day of. Not only that but they are really sweet and fun to be around -- and you want that the morning of your wedding!! As the bride, I felt like they really spent a lot of time making sure my "look" was perfect and that I was happy with it. But honestly, all of the girls looked flawless. I did not have an issue with makeup fading throughout the night and my hair (which is thick & heavy) stayed up ALL night in the most perfect updo. LOVED working with SoCal Hair & Makeup and 100% recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mariesa C

Jenn did hair for myself and 5 other ladies in my wedding party and everyone's hair turned out beautifully and kept extremely well throughout the entire day. I had a picture of a bride's hair I wanted to replicate and not having done a trial beforehand, I was unsure if my hair... Read More was long enough or voluminous enough to pull it off. Jenn took one look at the photo and assured me it was possible. And she was more than right - my hair turned out better than the photo I showed her! So impressed by all the various different hairstyles she completed that day for us, and she even finished early with time to do touch ups. The team of stylists are the best - look no further! Thank you so much, Jenn!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Hailey C

Dina and Jenn were amazing. I felt so pretty on my wedding day. I loved everything about my makeup and it held up for over 8 hours! My hair was aAWEsome. Jenn put so many flowers in it and positioned them in a way that made the look complete! Dina and Jenn are both wonderful... Read More people, very easy to work with and extremely kind and professional. I wish they could do my makeup and hair everyday. They are insanely talented. :) Look no further!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Mary W

Dina and Jenn were absolutely wonderful! I did my makeup trial with them for my engagement photos and I LOVED my makeup. On the day of the wedding, they showed up early and were incredible! They finished an hour earlier than planned in our timeline and had time to touch everyone... Read More up before they left. We had women of all ages and ethnicities in our wedding and they made all of us look and feel amazing. Our hair and makeup lasted well throughout the entire night (and my hair never holds curl). I could not have asked for a better team!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Macy K

Dina and her team made me and my maids/moms feel BEAUTIFUL. They were very quick to reply during the planning process, listened to our beauty requests, were available for touch ups, and super professional. I couldn't be happier with our experience.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Christine F

LOVE LOVE LOVE working with Dina & Jenn. I'm a local wedding planner and i highly recommend this super sweet/talented sister team! all of my brides have been so happy with their service. So of course when I got married myself in Aug, I had Jenn do our Hair. It looked FAB and... Read More all my girls were so happy. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Margaret N

These ladies were so amazing to work with! They really put in the time to listen to what you want and actually bring it to life. As a bride, I get nervous because too much or too little make-up can make a huge difference for me, and they did the best job ever. They're great with... Read More last-minute changes, as well! They also were great with my bridesmaids and the mothers in the bridal party. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016

Dina and Jenn are amazing! I used them for my hair and makeup for my wedding in July, 2016. The trail was great and they were so chill and were open to adjustments to the style. Come wedding day, the style was perfect and they knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted a more natural... Read More look which they did great (and I've seen they can do dramatic too so they can do it all!) They also worked so well with my bridesmaids and MOB/MOG. They were great to have around of wedding day: engaging but also let us do our thing. It was perfect and pictures turned out great too! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Dana B

Dina and Jen were amazing to work with! Knowing that my bridesmaids and I would look beautiful took away so much stress on the big day. Even when our transportation to the venue was late, Dina was right there offering to take us. Such a lifesaver! I looked for the perfect... Read More wedding hair/makeup service for months. Needless to say, I definitely made the right choice. SoCal Hair & Makeup is the best!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Samantha D

Jenn is amazing with hair! My bridesmaids and I loved how she styled us. I even had a few people asking about her for future reference. I also did a trial with her which was a great idea. She's very personable and also very professional. She listens to your needs but still... Read More offers good input. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstylist on their big day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kirstin H

Jenn was AMAZING! She did everything I would ever dreamed of for my bridal hair. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. She was attentive, energetic, and accommodating! Jenn also did 7 of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. With... Read More all those girls, she did it in a timley manor and did a BEAUTIFUL job! I couldn't ask for a better girl than Jenn to do my hair and my bridal party's hair. Throughout the day, all our hair stayed perfectly and did not fall. I would HIGHLY suggest her for any wedding bridal hair! It was easy to give her 5 stars.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ruby F

Just want to start off by saying that Dina and Jenn are awesome!!! Everyone at my wedding said that I looked really pretty. Same was said about my mom and my sister who also had their hair and makeup done by Dina and Jenn. My wedding day came and it felt pretty good not needing... Read More to worry about fixing my hair and putting on makeup. I just woke up, ate breakfast and chilled before things got crazy. Dina and Jenn came to my hotel room where my mom, my sister (maid of honor), and myself were getting ready so that was really convenient. Jenn took care of hair styling while Dina did makeup. I had two dresses for my wedding, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, so I wanted two hair styles as well. I wanted to have my hair styled with an updo then later wear my hair down with some curls. Jenn first curled my hair to show how it would look when I take it down then she styled it up. It worked out really well. While Jenn was working on my hair and Dina was putting make up on my sister, my mom feel asleep. Dina and Jenn were sweet because they decided to work on my sister and me first and save my mom until the end so she could get some rest. They both listened to our ideas and what we wanted even for my mom who wanted a very simple hair and makeup style. I would definitely recommend them. You can always do a trial to check them out. I did a trial with them for our engagement shoot and of course, they did really great.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 ruth t

Dina and Jennifer are the best and I wanted to thank both of them for doing great job on my make up and hair style . My husband totally love it and I am pleased bec the make up and hair style stayed the same until the end of my wedding and shows so natural on the pics too . I... Read More never felt so confident about my look until that day of my wedding . If I need a make up artist and hair stylist, definitely first one comes to my mind is Dina and Jennifer. They are so nice and such a great team they have. I RECOMMEND THEM AND YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY ..

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Desa Rae H

Dina and Jenn were FANTASTIC. Both very kind women and made myself, my bridal party, and mothers look even more gorgeous. Jenn cranks out the hair like I've never seen!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Anna K

Jenn and Dina were absolutely wonderful. They were a joy to work with, and did such a phenomenal job on hair/makeup for me and my bridesmaids. They especially KILLED IT with the mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom. They both had pretty short hair, and I was wondering... Read More just how much they could really do with it, but they both looked better than ever! These girls are so sweet, so professional, and they honestly listen and stick to your vision. If you are looking for a hair/makeup artist in San Diego, I totally and completely recommend So-Cal Hair & Makeup.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Jessica B

Jenn and Kendra were amazing! I seriously could have not asked for better hair and makeup for my wedding day. They really made every single bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law feel beautiful. I have gone to Dina got booked on another job the date of my wedding which is why... Read More she was not able to step in on my wedding day, but she provided Kendra who was equally amazing!! Every wedding or major event, my hair and makeup will be done by Jenn and Dina. Seriously, if you don't pick them you are missing out! Jessica

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Michelle S

Dina was so easy to work with and did a wonderful job. My MOH and I are both very critical of details and I did not need to make any changes to my makeup. I would highly recommend! My husband keeps saying just how great my makeup looked and I have had so many comments on how... Read More natural the airbrush looked. Thank you so very much Dina for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day.

Love!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Monika M

Dina and Jenn are amazing!! I am a girl who normally hates when others do my makeup but Dina was amazing!! I wish I could have my hair and makeup done by them everyday. Not only did they do an amazing job on me, but my entire bridal party and moms all looked stunning!! Dina and... Read More Jenn both asked questions to learn my style and preferences and worked with me to create what I felt comfortable with and wanted, even though sometimes I didn't even know what that was :) I would recommend this sister duo to any bride!

Every Brides Dream

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Dee

As i started the process of interviewing hair & make up artists for my upcoming wedding, I found So Cals' Dina & Jenn on the Knot. They were quite a distance from my home but had to give them a try due to their incredible reviews. I met with Dina & Jenn for a trial... Read More at their San Diego office and instantly fell in love with their personalities. Both girls were very professional but were also fun to be with. They were able to put me at ease which wasn't easy as I'd had a couple bad experiences with other hair & make up teams. They listened to what I wanted and the end result was both beautiful & perfect. When my wedding day arrived Dina & Jenn made everyone look & feel amazing while making the process fun. Dina came to the wedding venue afterword to help with the inevitable make up smears that were to occur during the ceremony and performed flawlessly. I've never felt more beautiful in my life!!! If I could give SoCal Hair & Make up 10 stars I would. If you have a wedding or a big event where you want to look your best, This IS the team to use. I wish I could put them in my pocket and have them do my hair & make up everyday.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I hired SoCal Hair & Makeup to do my hair and make up for my wedding as well as my bridal party and moms. Dina, Jen, and Kelly were amazing. Prior to the wedding they were very quick to respond and answer my questions. They were flexible with timelines and logistics making it so... Read More easy to work with them. They came to us the day of the wedding so we were able to stay in the bridal suite and have a relaxing morning. Most importantly, they did an AMAZING job with hair and make up. Everyone looked stunning and was gushing about how beautiful of a job they did. They are a great team and I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Alex S

Dina, Jenn and Brittany did an amazing job on me and all my bridesmaids, as well as my mom and stepmom. It was a huge undertaking and they got everyone looking like stars and right on time without batting an eye at our big group and imperfect working space. Everyone looked truly... Read More stunning, my requests were managed with grace and care, and they truly captured the aesthetic I was going for. Dina and Jenn will make you look like a star

2015-12-15T17:17:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your day and appreciate you trusting us on such a special moment in your life! Wishing you all the best! Dina

Quality Work Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ciara T

Jenn is a dream to work with! She is sweet, patient, and has a real knack for your vision! I am so lucky I found her! She created a very romantic and soft look embedding the several photos of inspiration that I had and it was everything I could have dreamed of. In addition, she... Read More did all of my bridesmaids hair turning them into beautiful milkmaid goddesses as I put with a tousled bun and braids. She even did my Mom's styling which was a wig. If you are looking for a topnotch hair experience and need someone who can do intricate, Jenn is who you need!

Gorgeous Wedding Makeup and Hair!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jennifer G

If you're like me, your hair and makeup are almost as important as the dress. Dina is AWESOME! I felt like I stepped out of a magazine, she 100% listens to what you want and makes it happen. She does not do the same bridal look on everyone of her brides, she tailors it to you.... Read More She made my lashes perfect! My eyes popped in all the photos beautifully. And let me tell you its allll about the airbrush makeup! Wow! It lasts and looks flawless. I had never tried it and it looks like you are not even wearing anything! Hair was equally gorgeous, all my bridesmaids LOVED their hair, from just beachy VS curls to up-do's that stayed all night. I would absolutely recommend her. Her prices are totally standard too. :)

2015-10-26T12:49:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenn! You were STUNNING!! I can't wait to see photos. Thank you for having us and congrats!

SoCal Hair and Makeup Does an Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Aaron G

Dina and Jenn are wonderful! They were easy to work with and arrived promptly to help get me ready for my wedding. I sent them pictures of my hair and makeup ideas beforehand and they did their magic to make it happen. Jenn made reapplying lip color hassle free by giving me the... Read More lip stick she used. I was scared of ruining my makeup if I got emotional and my hair has the tendency to not hold curls but in the very capable hands of Dina and Jenn I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The makeup and hair stayed beautiful all day. I highly recommend SoCal Hair and Makeup!

2015-10-26T12:50:05 Response from the vendor

Kristle, Thank you for your review! We were so happy to be there on your wedding day! I loved the look you chose and thank you for trusting us on your big day! Congrats! Dina

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Courtney R

These two, Dina (makeup), and Jenn (hair), are absolutely wonderful, sweet, and incredibly talented ladies! The best of the best when it comes to hair and makeup! Thank you, Dina and Jenn so much for making my girls and I look and feel more beautiful than we ever have!! We had... Read More so much fun getting pampered by y'all! I seriously have never looked better in my life, and was so worried after little sleep how I could possibly look wedding ready! Ha! You two killed it! Love y'all!

2015-10-07T11:07:48 Response from the vendor

Courtney, thank you for your review! You and your party were a lot of fun! You kept us laughing- we had a great time. Your photos are stunning! Can't wait to see you for the next event. Congrats! Dina