SoCal Wedding Guy

All of Southern California with NO TRAVEL FEES!

Civil Union, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

P.O. Box 73161, San Clemente, CA All of Southern California with NO TRAVEL FEES! (760) 662-1806

Made our wedding day very special

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

Steve is great! He is very professional and was available before the wedding for any consultation needed. He was key in making our wedding day a success and very special. We talked about the type of ceremony we wanted on our consultations and Steve delivered with excellence and... Read More professionalism. Working with him and his wife Stephanie was the easiest part of planning the wedding. My husband and I would definitely recommend his services.

Steve is awesome!

Reviewed on 12/26/2013

Steve just officiated our wedding ceremony and did a fabulous job. He really knows what he is doing. He is able to keep the audience entertained while keeping the moment very special and serious. I chose Steve after he impressed me when he officiated my dad's remarriage a... Read More couple of years ago. I know that I made the best choice when choosing Steve Beck, the So Cal Wedding Guy!

Lovely ceremony

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Sophy C

We are really happy that Steve was our officiant for our wedding ceremony. We received many compliments on how lovely our ceremony was & that it was really beautiful. We planned our wedding from out of state & didn't know what to expect but Steve & his wife... Read More Stephanie were so wonderful in assisting us with making our wedding day memorable!!