Social Butterfly Weddings & Events

Bloomington/Indianapolis/USA

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

421 E 3rd St , Bloomington, IN Bloomington/Indianapolis/USA (812) 269-8917

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

It was a week and a half before our daughter's wedding and I realized I needed help! I had emailed Social Butterfly and was so blessed that our wedding weekend was not booked! Lynette Weber owns Social Butterfly and when I met with her I knew I made the right decision. She and I... Read More went over the wedding day plans and vendors that I had arranged. She then emailed or called all the vendors and took it from there. My panicked state of mind now was able to relax a bit. She ran the rehearsal and made everyone feel calmer. Lynette along with her staff took a day that could have been stressful and crazy, because it was an outdoor wedding, not in our town, and made it lovely and magical. The Social Butterfly team had to travel to where the reception was, again not in our town, and decorate and make sure everything was set up correctly. The day went beautifully! Lynette and her team worked above and beyond to make it that way! It was especially nice to see she had such a great rapport working with the vendors. We definitely highly recommend Social Butterfly!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kat W

Social Butterfly was a God-send! My family and I were so lucky to work with Lynette at Social Butterfly. She was phenomenally helpful with planning all of the last-minute details and pulling everything together into an absolutely beautiful wedding. My husband and I are so... Read More thankful that she was a part of the planning and coordination before our big day and we both felt very comfortable around Lynette, which was also a huge blessing. She listened to us, called, detailed, and coordinated for us, but most of all, she helped our day run smoothly and without added stress. Thank you, Social Butterfly!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Erricka

I attended a wedding recently that was planned by the Social Butterfly team. They did a fantastic job. Everything was absolutely beautiful and on time! I never heard one complaint about anything, and I know that I will use them for my next big event. It is great knowing that... Read More you have someone you can trust to handle all of the details while you enjoy the party.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Lynette and her team blew away all of our expectations for what a day-of coordinator was. They took care of all prep work, ran our rehearsal, and kept our day going smoothly and on time. They even cleaned up at the end of the night and packed up our stuff for our trip home.... Read More They were the last vendor we booked however, they may have made the biggest difference in how perfect our wedding day was. We highly recommend Lynette and her team!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Lauren Olson was amazing!! We worked with her for the entire wedding process! At the wedding, we had 7 unexpected family members show up, and she took care of everything- before I even knew it! Our venue was tight but somehow was able to fit everyone. The whole night went so... Read More smoothly- Lauren took care of all the hiccups of the day and we weren't made aware until after it was all over! She's diligent, efficient, and has an awesome rapport with the vendors! Our wedding flowed so well and everything was absolutely lovely from the flowers to the band, Lauren helped us take what we envisioned and make it reality! I highly recommend any bride to work with Lauren!

Social Butterfly was fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Laura M

Lauren and the rest of the people working at Social Butterfly were wonderful to work with. I went with the full service package as I was busy in my fourth year of medical school and planning the wedding from out of town. Lauren made planning a breeze. If I was considering adding... Read More a vendor (be it transportation for guests, hotels, florists, DJ's, caterers, entertainment, even fireworks...) Lauren was quick to provide a few vendors she recommended along with their pricing which made my life that much easier. She was great for giving valuable opinions regarding any aspect of the wedding when I needed it. She was quick to pick up on the feel I wanted for my wedding and ran with it. Furthermore, she was up for all sorts of challenges that I threw her way including a ribbon chandelier over the dance floor that she and her employees made from scratch the day of the wedding - which looked amazing, I might add. She was fun to work with, and kept my day fun and stress-free without taking over. She was nothing but polite to everyone in my bridal party, which I can appreciate after being a bridesmaid in other weddings for which I can't say the same thing. Lauren's professional, creative, and has great style and instinct. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a wedding with quality touches and vendors - she knows how to throw a party that guests will enjoy which was important to me. I have had tons of guests reach out to me to tell me how fun and gorgeous our wedding day was, and I really have Lauren and Social Butterfly to thank for helping me to put it all together and keeping it enjoyable throughout the entire planning process.

Couldn't have done it without Social Butterfly

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Rachel B

I had a lot of ideas running around in my head when I first visited Lauren. Most of them were DIY projects, and friends that offered their services in many ways. I needed help organizing all these different pathways. Lauren met with me multiple times to organize my thoughts and... Read More recommended multiple local vendors who all did a phenomenal job. She helped create a wedding rehearsal itinerary and wedding day itinerary that was thorough and accessible to anyone involved. Lauren went through all the wedding decor items I purchased and made she she know just where I wanted them. Her team worked so hard on the day of to make everything come together. The decor items and candle votives created ambiance I did not think was possible. Her organization of everything down to the cake cutting, first dance, and sparkler send off was on point. Lauren and her team members were always poised, professional, and working hard. My dad who is a man of few words (but always important ones) said, "I would recommend Social Butterfly to anyone." That's not something my dad says often. It meant a lot.