Soiree Event Gallery-A Lifetime of Joyful Memories

A chic and sophisticated event gallery located in the heart of Hoover. Soiree offers a perfect venue for all your occasion needs. Discover the versatile and luxurious atmosphere along with exceptional services guaranteed to provide lasting memories. Booking holiday 2017 and future dates - Schedule your tour today! #SoiréeBride Affordable-Moderate pricing available.

Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2132 Lorna Ridge Ln, Hoover, AL (205) 783-5228
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Katie S

I was so happy they still had my date available! This place has it all from the beautiful crystal ballrooms to the extra friendly staff. I can't wait to have my wedding here! It is everything I could have imagined and more!

2017-07-28T10:08:12 Response from the vendor

We are looking forward to your day too! Be sure to tag us in your engaged adventures with #soiréebride as you prepare for the big day so that we can feature you on our social media. Happy planning!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sammie R

I absolutely loved this location! The ballroom breathtaking and had enough space to hold all my guests comfortably (compared to the other places I had been comparing to in the Hoover/Bham area). The bar areas were a guest favorite, especially the way the management had it set... Read More up, so the drinks were on display and all my guests loved it. The management was professional and very accommodating to all of our needs. And they even had this projection screen which played a slideshow of pictures through the night and added a personal touch. 10/10 would recommend!!

2017-07-24T10:37:49 Response from the vendor

Our team loved reading your review; thank you! Cheers and come back soon!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Rose H

I love the amount of space that was offered! It's very economical to rent the entire building and hold the wedding ceremony in one ballroom & the reception already set up in the other. The bar & chandeliers are a guarenteed show stopper bound to dazzle your guests. Looking... Read More forward to my grand-daughters wedding at Soirée!

2017-07-20T11:35:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving our team a review. Where a lifetime of joyous memories are made, Soirée is excited to help host her big day! Cheers to a bright & happy future together!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

BEST EVENT VENUE IN ALABAMA!!! Thank you for making my dream wedding and reception come true. The hard work and dedication your team contributed was unbelievable. It's nice to know we have a such a great venue with passionate coordinators in this area. Thank you so much! Jodi is... Read More awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sydney P

I've heard about this place from a friend and it's definitely everything is cracked up to be. The Grand ballroom is absolutely beautiful. It had everything I wanted!. I signed the contract right away!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sammie C

I've been to several venues in Birmingham, all over priced. This is right on budget and GORGEOUS. I really found a gem!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Alicia S

All around 5 stars! Gorgeous ballrooms that can accommodate of to 500 guests! The bridal suite is straight out of a magazine and the staff is super helpful. My wedding is this fall and I couldn't be happier with my choice of venue.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Samantha C

Thank you, Soirée Event Gallery, for hosting my beautiful wedding! You all were so helpful and made my special day absolutely amazing. Will recommend to all!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Dana D

I was so happy to find out about the new event center in Birmingham, Soireé! It is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect size for a 300 person wedding! The staff is great and the bridal suite is stunning!

2017-07-27T11:34:50 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear your feedback! We can't wait for your upcoming wedding. You are going to be a beautiful #soireebride!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kimeisha C

This is by far the worst venue that I have ever had an experience with! To start, this is the most UNPROFESSIONAL, misrepresenting and poorly ran venue ever. The Event Planner made it clear that the owner has NEVER been in this type of business before. However she failed to... Read More mentioned that she has no clue what she is doing either! I requested the price sheet before going to the venue to not waste anyone's time, the 'planner' finally sent it. I went to view the venue with my Mom and gave Jodi the date. When we got there she sat in front of my mom and I and scratched out the table linens that were supposedly included and wrote in $20 per table linen. Are you serious? Who does that? She had just given me the price sheet a few days before. We were lead to believe that the price on the sheet $2K was the correct price for my date. For the tour she didn't have keys to turn on all the lights to show me the restrooms and suggested I use my cellphone light. What kind of tour do you do where you cant show the entire venue? I was cool with the parts that I actually saw so I made an appointment for the next day to show my fiance. We arrive on time for our appointment only for her to not even be present and nowhere near the place. Not only were we looking for her but the contractors were also. By their comments this wasn't the first time no one was there when needed. There was an older man there that we asked and he let us take a look so that our trip across town wasn't a waste. My fiance liked the look but wasn't happy with the misleading and misrepresentation of the prices and wanted clarity. I reached out to the venue again to try and clear things up, Jodi was still not there. Arian was nice and apologized for Jodi missing my appt and sent me another price sheet. Same prices that I was quoted before with linens included. I got back to potentially sign the contract a few days later and all of a sudden all of the prices had changed. The kitchen that was no extra cost let Jodi tell it was now $400 per the contract, you had to have security $100 if you were having a bar (she knew I was having a bar), The venue was $200 more because of the date when the date isn't even a holiday, (she referred to the prices may change quote, no ma'am not after you have already quoted me a price) and a additional security deposit that had never been mentioned to me. I told them I will figure out my own linens (even tho I was pissed about them lying about the linens and trying to justify there wrongs) but they needed to figure out a plan/deal for the tables. I was already giving them $500 additional dollars for a Saturday event I was not about to pay for linens (that were supposedly included) and give them money for additional chairs and tables. The event planner justification for everything was that 'they were new to this & still working out the wrinkles' She also stated that "yes she quoted me wrong and the manager wouldn't change it because others were 'in-line' and willing to pay the price". No one is knocking at the door of this venue or lining up to book them so that was a lie also I asked to speak with and meet the owner since Jodi claims he is the one making all the price changes. Jodi claimed she would check his schedule Monday & setup a meeting. Of course she never did because she never planned to! I am making it my business to notify everyone of my experience b/c this wasn't handled properly. (FB, IG, Google, etc.) Please proceed with caution!!!

2017-07-17T11:03:44 Response from the vendor

Hello, we are so sorry for your recent experience and will forward this to the gallery manager. Promptness and loyalty are qualities that we pride in here at Soirée and anything less is just unacceptable. We would love the opportunity to put together a final... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Ariana Pellegra

Helping to provide you a lifetime of joyful memories. Email me today to get started! [email protected]