Sola Wood Flowers

Sola wood flowers for your wedding bouquet. Also offering paper flowers and floral craft supplies.

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Flower Alternatives

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Danielle S

Sola Wood flowers are amazing! they have a great variety of flowers, supplies and colors that matched my already defined wedding colors. Their commitment to their customers is top notch. They provide so much guidance and tools in DIYing wedding bouquets and decor. I can't be... Read More happier about the service and product I've received.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Heather G

These flowers are absolutely gorgeous and the customer service is on top of everything! The price is definitely budget friendly and the DIY aspect is so much fun! (Or give the flowers to a local florist to arrange for a minimal fee!)

2017-06-13T10:10:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We appreciate your business :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Ann F

Top notch products and customer service! I highly recommend! Great videos to help you with craft ideas!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

Great quality!! The customer service and shipping times are awesome.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Sarah

Great product and willingness to help with wedding ideas!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Charlotte B

I. LOVE. THESE. FLOWERS!!!!! This company is PHENOMENAL . They are super quick to respond to messages, honest about their products and shipping times, and have awesome sales and prices! I have made multiple orders in a little over a month. These little beauties are addicting!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mariah F

The passion and loyalty that Meagan and the entire Sola Wood Flower teams shows towards their customers is totally inspiring! Not to mention that their wooden flowers are absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to use all sola flowers for my mountain wedding this October! Thanks so... Read More much :)

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Bianca M

I'm getting married in November and I'm making my bouquet!! So so happy I found sola! They have have many to choose from and also offer DIY videos ! They also have great customer service and are very responsive!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Bianca M

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Kim O

Great customer service, wonderful product! I have nothing but great things to say about Sola Wood flowers! They are quick to get back to you and care about your happiness. I love my flowers and what I can do with them. Wish they would've been around when I got married to make my... Read More bouquets out of! So many creative possibilities!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Katelyn D

I love talking and telling my friends (bridesmaids) about Solar Wood Flowers at first they have no idea then I show them pictures of my Solar Wood Flowers and they say 'Those are not real'. I say 'No they are not'. They are usually blown away by how real they look. Sola... Read More Wood Flowers are perfect for the DIY Brides, Eco-friendly brides and just brides who don't want to use real flowers because of the cost. Take the cost out of the wedding flowers and so Solar Wood Flowers instead, trust me you won't regret it!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Christy C

Love these Sola Wood Flowers. They are so different and Unique. There are so many different ways to use Sola Flowers, your imagination is endless. I especially love looking at a project I've finished and admiring how adding one of these little flowers (or big) makes the whole... Read More thing come together.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Danelle L

Perfect for the DIY bride! Super affordable and easy to creat what you want.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Monika C

Beautiful, easily customized flowers that you can keep forever! Everything I have purchased has been excellent quality and arrived on time or early. Love that us locals now have the option to pick up as well. Fantastic customer service. Quick, friendly responses. These flowers... Read More are my new obsession!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017

Only place I purchase my Sola Flowers from! Their customer service and delivery time frame are exceptional! Use them for my small at home buisness and just love the way they run theirs!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Cassey P

Sola Wood Flowers are so great! Versatile, beautiful and totally customizable. As a florist who mainly works with fresh flowers, I love having another option for my brides.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Cassey P

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Boston S

Sola wood flowers are an amazing and way less expensive to either real flowers, or silks. With how many different flower styles and colors they have, you can customize and build bouquets of any style!! Plus, they're just fun to play around with.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Jessie M

DIY brides MUST check this company out. While I didn't learn about them until after my wedding, I've used them for lots of other gatherings and plan on recommending them to all of my soon-to-be engaged friends. Love these guys!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Brittney U

I would highly recommend Sola Wood Flowers to anyone. I bought Sola Wood Flowers for my wedding bouquets and they turned out AMAZING! I had some questions about one of my packages, and Meagan was quick to respond and helped me out!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Samantha K

They have the best customer service and the best product. I am obsessed! Life long memories! 💖

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Annie Rose F

They always deliver on time!! And their customer service is always there to answer any questions.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Kim M

Wonderful company, Great products, and customer service .

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Melissa M

Great company and amazing product!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Amanda C

Sola Wood Flowers is reliable- I placed my order on the evening of the 18th, got a shipping notification on the 23rd and received them on the 27th. This is with regular, flat rate shipping. If you have questions about your order, customer service is fantastic to work with and... Read More very responsive.

Meagan Bowman

Hello! Wood and paper flowers have been my passion for the past four years. I pride myself on fast production, delivery, and customer satisfaction. Currently, I have a five star review on google, facebook, and the knot...for very good reason! I care about my customers and I treat each wedding as if it were my own. My warehouse has a total of 13 employees. Getting in touch with us is easy and we will bend over backwards to make your deadline if necessary. I offer custom colors meaning that your flowers will perfectly match your wedding theme. Thank you for your consideration! Congrats!