Sola Wood Flowers

Sola wood flowers for your wedding bouquet. Also offering paper flowers and floral craft supplies.

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Flower Alternatives

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Christa G

Be very weary. We order 600 loose flowers in three different colors. Unfortunately, when they arrived, we did not have the colors we ordered and the return policy made it so we could not exchange. We ended up hand dying all of the flowers ourselves, and they turned out nice, but... Read More I would not purchase from them again. They are also incredibly fragile and break so easily, that some of them don’t end up looking very pretty.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Stacey R

I am obsessed with Sola Flowers! I love them for my crafting projects and, wish I could buy everything! Amazing products and inspiration! These products and, the company itself has inspired me. Not only in an artistic way but, an enterpreneurship aspect. I am so happy a company... Read More and, team like this exists for people to discover their dreams!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Marquita R

Wonderful business & beautiful products!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cynthia I

These flowers are amazing!! They are forever flowers, they never die!! They are super easy to work with, you can dye or paint them any color you choose and you can add a scent to them! You can be rough with them and they are not going to break easily. After your first shipment... Read More you will be addicted!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily G

One of my favorite parts about my wedding is hearing the stories of my guests scheming to be the lucky one to take the centerpiece home! We made both the centerpieces and the décor for our arch out of Sola Wood flowers. When we arrived at our venue to drop the décor off a week... Read More before the wedding, the manager told us that when he first saw them he got nervous because he though they were real and he didn't know ! We were so pleased with the overall look the wood flowers created. AND we spent less than half the lowest florist quote we received! Worth every penny for flowers that will last forever. P.S. I have a friend who spent almost as much as I did on all of my flowers just to preserve her bouquet!!!!! My overall experience with Sola wood flowers was excellent. I was nervous about delivery time as we needed to wait until we had a final headcount to order the flowers. We did the VIP order and expedited shipping, and the flowers came way sooner than expected. I would certainly recommend this for any bride that wants beautiful flowers at her wedding, but doesn't want to pay for something that will die the next day.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kayla L

My flowers worked out perfectly for my wedding! My guests had a hard time believing I put them together myself!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Kelsey M

I used to love Sola Wood Flowers and have followed them since Meagan left EcoFlower. Flowers used to arrive in a timely manner and were perfect!! Recently, quality has plummeted and prices have increased. Those who are bringing their complaints to Meagan are being called liars... Read More or told to 'fluff' the flowers with water so they will be presentable. I have ordered from several other companies that ship over seas and they arrive perfect, while Sola are crushed inside a perfect box. I recently brought compaints up to Meagan and she blocked me from all of her pages, including ones i had been part of for years. She has been deleting any posts where she is actually getting honest feedback. The wood shop is the same way but with even worse product. I would highly recommend finding another seller if you want to resell these or use them as wedding flowers. More and more girls are being blocked every day and Meagan says she's improving them everyday but i just keep seeing terrible product. She literally BEGS non-customers to leave her reviews, so take every positive review for this company with a grain of salt.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Gena D

It is easy to become obsessed with the beautiful flowers. They are great quality and fun to work with. I love that new products are always being added, makes crafting so much more fun. I am using all sola flowers in my wedding next month and have made numerous gifts. Meagan and... Read More her team are not only very passionate about their products, they also care very much about their customers satisfaction. I will be a lifetime customer.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lisa H

So unprofessional, and inconsistent quality.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

Great product. Great service. Great sales. Need I say more?!? I wish I'd had these for my wedding, but since I didn't, I just refer other brides.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Danielle S

Sola Wood flowers are amazing! they have a great variety of flowers, supplies and colors that matched my already defined wedding colors. Their commitment to their customers is top notch. They provide so much guidance and tools in DIYing wedding bouquets and decor. I can't be... Read More happier about the service and product I've received.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Heather G

These flowers are absolutely gorgeous and the customer service is on top of everything! The price is definitely budget friendly and the DIY aspect is so much fun! (Or give the flowers to a local florist to arrange for a minimal fee!)

2017-06-13T10:10:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We appreciate your business :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Ann F

Top notch products and customer service! I highly recommend! Great videos to help you with craft ideas!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

Great quality!! The customer service and shipping times are awesome.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Sarah

Great product and willingness to help with wedding ideas!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Charlotte B

I. LOVE. THESE. FLOWERS!!!!! This company is PHENOMENAL . They are super quick to respond to messages, honest about their products and shipping times, and have awesome sales and prices! I have made multiple orders in a little over a month. These little beauties are addicting!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mariah F

The passion and loyalty that Meagan and the entire Sola Wood Flower teams shows towards their customers is totally inspiring! Not to mention that their wooden flowers are absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to use all sola flowers for my mountain wedding this October! Thanks so... Read More much :)

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Bianca M

I'm getting married in November and I'm making my bouquet!! So so happy I found sola! They have have many to choose from and also offer DIY videos ! They also have great customer service and are very responsive!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Kim O

Great customer service, wonderful product! I have nothing but great things to say about Sola Wood flowers! They are quick to get back to you and care about your happiness. I love my flowers and what I can do with them. Wish they would've been around when I got married to make my... Read More bouquets out of! So many creative possibilities!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Katelyn D

I love talking and telling my friends (bridesmaids) about Solar Wood Flowers at first they have no idea then I show them pictures of my Solar Wood Flowers and they say 'Those are not real'. I say 'No they are not'. They are usually blown away by how real they look. Sola... Read More Wood Flowers are perfect for the DIY Brides, Eco-friendly brides and just brides who don't want to use real flowers because of the cost. Take the cost out of the wedding flowers and so Solar Wood Flowers instead, trust me you won't regret it!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Christy C

Love these Sola Wood Flowers. They are so different and Unique. There are so many different ways to use Sola Flowers, your imagination is endless. I especially love looking at a project I've finished and admiring how adding one of these little flowers (or big) makes the whole... Read More thing come together.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Monika C

Beautiful, easily customized flowers that you can keep forever! Everything I have purchased has been excellent quality and arrived on time or early. Love that us locals now have the option to pick up as well. Fantastic customer service. Quick, friendly responses. These flowers... Read More are my new obsession!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017

Only place I purchase my Sola Flowers from! Their customer service and delivery time frame are exceptional! Use them for my small at home buisness and just love the way they run theirs!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Cassey P

Sola Wood Flowers are so great! Versatile, beautiful and totally customizable. As a florist who mainly works with fresh flowers, I love having another option for my brides.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Boston S

Sola wood flowers are an amazing and way less expensive to either real flowers, or silks. With how many different flower styles and colors they have, you can customize and build bouquets of any style!! Plus, they're just fun to play around with.

Meagan Bowman

Hello! Wood and paper flowers have been my passion for the past four years. I pride myself on fast production, delivery, and customer satisfaction. Currently, I have a five star review on google, facebook, and the knot...for very good reason! I care about my customers and I treat each wedding as if it were my own. My warehouse has a total of 13 employees. Getting in touch with us is easy and we will bend over backwards to make your deadline if necessary. I offer custom colors meaning that your flowers will perfectly match your wedding theme. Thank you for your consideration! Congrats!