Something Blu Beauty

Serving Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2400 Longstone Ln, Marriottsville, MD Serving Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia (410) 442-2585

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Rachel B

Jayme and her team did an amazing job at my wedding this past Oct. They were very professional and ready to start right on time the day of my wedding. They not only cared about me (the bride) but everyones' hair and makeup. All bridal party members that had their hair and makeup... Read More done by the team lasted the whole day despite the windy weather conditions during my wedding. From the trial to my wedding day Jayme was very responsive and easy to communicate with. I am so glad I went with Something Blu for my hair and makeup team for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kate A

Ainara at Something Blu and her team did a fabulous job on wedding day hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me! I did a trial beforehand with her and she listened really well to what I described and offered suggestions as to how to enhance certain features. She took pictures... Read More of the finished look to make sure it would be the same on the day of. On our wedding day she arrived promptly with her team and made everyone look beautiful! Both our hair and makeup lasted the whole day (from a 2 PM ceremony to the reception end at 10 PM).

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Kelly Michele R

Jayme, Ainara, and Kira were the BEST!! They showed up on time and ready to go the morning of my wedding day. They gave me a timeline prior to the wedding day and stuck to it. All my bridesmaids hair and make up look AMAZING! They really took their time on everyone and made... Read More sure everyone looked their best. Jayme did my hair and make up and it was perfection. Jayme was my contact prior to my wedding and she was extremely responsive and very quick to answer any questions I had. I could not have been happier with Something Blu Beauty.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Our bridal party, including moms and a flower girl, had a variety of services performed on-site of the wedding venue recently. So convenient, and quite a fun bonding time! Jayme and Ainara did an excellent job with all the ladies. They achieved just the right looks we requested.... Read More We all received so many complements, and it really helped make our photos more professional. Our bridal party took so many pictures to capture the beautiful results Jayme and Airnara provided.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lauren M

Liz and Jayme are amazing. The bridesmaids and moms’ hair looked amazing and all the girls were very pleased. Most had photos of what they wanted and Jayme and Liz made the hairstyle look identical to the photo. As the bride, they made sure I was comfortable and relaxed and that... Read More my hair was perfect! By the end of the night, my hair looked the exact same as it did in the morning! These girls are very professional and so much fun - they truly made the whole process wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Brianna

We LOVED our experience with Jayme and Ainara from Something Blu! They arrived on time at our venue which made everything so convenient (trust me---not having to be driving all around on the morning of your wedding makes for a much more relaxed bride!!!). They made excellent... Read More time on all seven of us. They did BEAUTIFUL work! Everyone's hair looked amazing and they were sure to touch us up as much as we wanted before they left. If you are on the fence about makeup services I would definitely recommend going for it. The makeup is perfectly done that it will look good in pictures, but also not the kind where someone would be like WHOA too much. Thank you so much Jayme and Ainara for making me feel like the prettiest girl in the world on my wedding day :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Emily K

Words do not express how happy I was with the girls at Something Blu. Liz, Ainara, and Jamie were all involved during my wedding day and rocked it! Not only did they make myself, bridesmaids, and mothers look so beautiful they were so patient with everyone's preferences and... Read More requests. I had clip in extensions for the day of and Liz worked so well with them and made them look natural and elegant. I love their work so much I will be returning to their salon for my every day hair needs. I am so excited to see them all again!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Beth B

I CANNOT say enough about how wonderful Ainara and Jayme were on the big day and every moment leading up!! They worked with my schedule and helped me decide on the perfect makeup and hair for the wedding. When the day finally came they made sure they were early to ensure that... Read More we had plenty of time for myself and my 7 bridesmaids plus my mother and a flower girl which I was so grateful for, especially because it was a destination wedding! They made the morning so relaxing and fun! Every single girl loved their hair and it held up all night!! Which says something for an all outdoor wedding in August with humidity :) For the ones that had makeup, including myself :) it was absolutely perfect and from the few pictures I've seen so far it looks flawless! I can't wait to share my pictures and brag about how wonderful Something Blu was and I would recommend them to anyone! 5 STARS!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Deborah C

Something Blu was amazing. I love that they come on-site for hair and makeup. No need to travel on an already busy day. The girls arrived on time and completed the bridal party, mothers, and myself according to my time schedule, with even time for any touch ups. I highly... Read More recommend Something Blu for your wedding day. They work with you to find the perfect hair style and make up to enhance your beauty and preferences. The whole morning was a ton of fun, laughing and talking with them and the wedding party. The trial was a lot of fun too. I'm very happy I chose to go with Something Blu.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Tara L

I am so happy I booked Something Blu to provide on-site hair and makeup for my wedding!! All of the girls (myself included) loved their hair and makeup, and it was very affordable. Jayme and Ainara not only did an amazing job but were a blast to hang out with while we were... Read More getting ready, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. I highly recommend Something Blu!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Amanda V

The Something Blu team was AMAZING! They did such wonderful work on the Bridal Party and welcomed us cheery and with open arms the morning of our wedding. The planning process was effortless and we had a large party getting combinations of hair and makeup done on the big day.... Read More Everyone was gushing about how everyone looked and I am thrilled with how it all turned out! These ladies are the best at what they do and it was such a pleasure working with them. I'll be going back for regular appointments in the future!

Pure Perfection

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

Ladies we all know that every aspect of Wedding Planning is important, but the most critical factor is finding and trusting someone with your beauty needs, as well as your bridal parties, on the most significant day of your life – to date ;) Everything about Something Blue was... Read More Top Notch! From the professionalism of their staff, to the exceptional skills of their artists, down to the creativity and comfort of their space. If you’re searching for a vendor to meet the highest of standards, at a place that is independently owned, and sincerely dedicated to meeting and exceeding the special needs of every individual client, look no further!