Something Blue

Offering an alternative way to buy and sell wedding decor, wedding attire, and anything else to complete your big day!

Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

617 S Ankeny Blvd, Ankeny, IA (515) 339-7006

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Amanda T

Beautiful dresses for an affordable price. They are so helpful and friendly. The in house alterations are wonderful as well. Great selections for every bride from ballroom princess to vintage elegance.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Chelsea T

My mom, sister and I went to look for dresses and within an hour and a half or so had tried on 12-16 dresses! The staff is super helpful and friendly and you are free to grab and try on whatever dresses you like. Their dresses are all consigned but they are also all $1000 or... Read More less. The two I was tied between were both brand new with the tags on them. They were both $1000 but one was a brand new David Tutera dress. In addition to the dresses they also have decor that you can buy if you don't feel like making something yourself.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Casey J

I highly recommend visiting Something Blue, not only for wedding gowns, but also for their decor!! When my sister was getting married, we went to Something Blue and purchased multiple boxes of milk glass dishes, vases, bowls, platters and little bird sculptures and it was only... Read More slightly more than what other places wanted to charge us for renting them. My best friend is getting married soon and I can’t wait to stop by again!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 John H

I had the best experience at Something Blue. The staff is so extremely friendly as well as helpful, yet also know when to give the bride and her party some space. It was such a relaxed environment, and not overwhelming at all. I recommend going here to any bride, especially ones... Read More who are looking for a good deal, like me ;-)

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Madison M

A great variety of decor, supplies, veils and dresses for brides. I bought my dress from here. It had never been worn and still had the tags but I got it at a discount. They were great to give me the space I wanted as I decided on my dress but were very helpful when we needed it... Read More as well.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Nicole T

My step-mom, MOH (also my sister), and I ventured here one Sunday. The girls were so helpful and nice! They only had one dressing room and there were a couple of bride's ahead of me to try on dresses, and were very apologetic about the wait (we did not mind). Prices are great!... Read More The dress I found was very similar to one I had tried at another store for $400 less! They also gave me a gift for purchasing my dress with them. Amazing store and owners!