Something Blue

Offering an alternative way to buy and sell wedding decor, wedding attire, and anything else to complete your big day!

Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

617 S Ankeny Blvd, Ankeny, IA (515) 339-7006

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Amanda T

Beautiful dresses for an affordable price. They are so helpful and friendly. The in house alterations are wonderful as well. Great selections for every bride from ballroom princess to vintage elegance.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Madison M

A great variety of decor, supplies, veils and dresses for brides. I bought my dress from here. It had never been worn and still had the tags but I got it at a discount. They were great to give me the space I wanted as I decided on my dress but were very helpful when we needed it... Read More as well.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Nicole T

My step-mom, MOH (also my sister), and I ventured here one Sunday. The girls were so helpful and nice! They only had one dressing room and there were a couple of bride's ahead of me to try on dresses, and were very apologetic about the wait (we did not mind). Prices are great!... Read More The dress I found was very similar to one I had tried at another store for $400 less! They also gave me a gift for purchasing my dress with them. Amazing store and owners!