Something Borrowed Party Rentals

Triad Area, Triangle Area, North Carolina, Virginia

Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

239 E. Front Street, Burlington, NC Triad Area, Triangle Area, North Carolina, Virginia (336) 585-3000

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jennifer C

I love Carolyn. She was fantastic and worked with me to figure out what touches I could afford in my wedding budget to make my reception simply beautiful. One of my wedding colors was very specific and Carolyn worked with her companies to find a close match. The colors were... Read More simply gorgeous. I rented candelabras for my head table flowers and they added such a stunning touch. Carolyn also makes beautiful custom hangers. I had them done for my entire bridal party and they added a special touch! Carolyn is sweet and kind to boot! She also does invitations and personalized items - wish I had found her sooner in my wedding search! Thanks for everything, Carolyn!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Aubrey S

Something Borrowed was hands down THE BEST vendor I used for my wedding. I follow the Facebook page and wanted to see this place in person. WOW is all I can say! I came in with a hodgepodge vision for my wedding and the owner patiently took notes, listened to my vision and then... Read More mocked up ideas that completely blew my mind!! They took care of the stationery and rentals for the wedding. My guests could not stop talking about how classy and fluid the invitations, programs and menu cards were. They are the real deal! If there was something they didn't have, they gave great referrals to other vendors. It was so admirable how well they were able to work with other vendors without trying to keep all the business for themselves. I'm so glad I found them and will absolutely return and send my family and friends for anything they need party related.