Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1349 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA (805) 439-4211

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jessica R

A fantastic dress shopping experience. I went to a few other locations and this was by far the easiest and most fun. She put me in dresses I never even thought of and spent all the time needed to help me decide. I had the perfect dress for the big day! I came back after to have... Read More my dress cleaned and pre

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Melissa M

Reanna really knows her stuff! She picked out the perfect dress, shoes, and hair piece for me and gave me great suggestions for different vendors in the area. She also let me keep my dress at her shop for a few months because I couldn't fit it in my car when I first bought it.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kristina N

Such a great find!!! This new shop is small but it is such a hidden gem. The staff are very helpful, fun and professional, and the selection, while small, (they're a new shop) is very on-trend. Everything I'd seen trending on Pinterest for this season was there! I felt very... Read More hindered by my budget ($1000) while dress shopping at other boutiques, but these girls were so dedicated to finding me my dream dress under budget. The best part of this place (besides how cute it is) is the consignment section. Because they're so new, they carry unworn dresses from designers for like half the price! I found my DREAM dress here for only $500! And it's new with tags. They even let me make a 2-payment plan for it. I cannot say enough good things about this shop. The owner (Rheana?) clearly loves what she does, and she does it very well. Thank you!!! :)

2016-04-14T14:54:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We had a fabulous time helping you find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Erin C

Something Bridal is the cutest new bridal shop in town! With her inventory growing daily, Reanna has all the most amazing styles from Badgley Mischka, Claire Pettibone, and Yellow Peony. I just bought a beautiful Yellow Peony sash for my gown, and I cannot wait to wear it on my... Read More special day! Reanna knows what is on trend in wedding fashion, and knows how to make a bride look and feel beautiful.