Designer gowns at 30-80% OFF RETAIL!

Proud to be the Reading Bridal District's only retailer of amazing designer gowns, priced at 30-80% OFF RETAIL! We scour the country for shops that are closing their doors and purchase their inventory. This approach allows us to offer our brides fantastic designer gowns at rock-bottom prices!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

137 West Benson Street, Reading, OH (513) 821-1777

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jaimie M

I just bought my gown from Something New, Borrowed, and Blue this past weekend. The customer service was amazing! I made an appointment and when I walked in the door my consultant was ready to greet me. She really wanted to hear what I was looking for and make sure I could stay... Read More in my budget. She was happy to let me try on as many dresses as I wanted and made the experience so great by trying on different belts and veils. I ended up going to a few more stores before coming back and realizing a dress I had tried on was my dress. When I came back my consultant was more than happy to help me again and didn't make me wait at all. They even gave me a free view! I would definitely recommend checking this store out!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Lisa S

Since I had time to kill before my next appointment, I decided to give this place a try. Didn't think I would come out with my dress. I got an amazing deal on it and could t be happier. Everyone was so friendly there. Definitely would recommend this place to a bride

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kylie M

The ladies at Something New Borrowed Blue were absolutely amazing! They weren't pushy on getting me into any dresses I didn't like, they stayed well within my budget, and made me feel beautiful in every dress that I tried on!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Paige M

Very helpful and found me an amazing dress!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Shelby O

This is a great option for brides with a slightly smaller dress budget. Selections are a little more limited and you have to take it off the rack as-is (they're new dresses, but they don't order in different sizes, so for example if you love a dress and it's an 8, you're getting... Read More an 8). Luckily, I found a dress that fit me almost perfectly, but I did still have some expensive alterations to create the bustle, etc. But the staff was great, including the manager. I also love that they threw in my veil for free! Saved me probably $100 or more just in veil costs alone! I am slow at making decisions and like to sleep on things, and they encourage you to walk away with your dress that day or else it "might not be there anymore" so I did feel that pressure, but when the thought of someone else getting my dress made me queasy, I knew I had to get that one! Definitely work taking a trip to see what they have in store.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jenny S

I had an awesome experience at Something New, Borrowed & Blue!! Great selection of great quality gowns for amazing prices!! I even got a free veil with my purchase! The service was great and the bridal consultants were quick to encourage me with different ideas and things they... Read More saw :) I will recommend it to new brides!! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Amber H

Beautiful Selection and wonderful service!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Katie S

I found my dress here! The woman, Katie, who was helping me was amazing and very understanding! It was fun and relaxing, not stressful at all.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Britney B

All of the staff were amazing! Especially Jamie! I tried on at least 10 dresses and really liked one but I wasn't set. Jamie knew exactly what I wanted and went and got another dress for me. I tried it on a fell in love! She definitely takes the time to know what the bride wants... Read More in a dress!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Hannah C

I bought my dress today at Something New, Borrowed, Blue and was blown away with the customer service I received from the sales associate who helped me! Her kindness and enthusiasm was so genuine. The selection of dresses was amazing (at a beyond amazing price). Having just... Read More come from another bridal store in the district, I was shocked at the low prices and quality of dresses! So excited to have the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jordan P

Awesome staff and very helpful!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Elaine T

The consultants at this boutique were AMAZING! From the moment I arrived at my appointment, they respected my budget, and helped guide us through the dresses to hunt down the styles I liked. They were extremely knowledgeable on how the different dresses I tried on would be... Read More altered to fit my figure, and all of the dresses were in near perfect condition (especially for being an all sample sale store). The deals were real; I saw that same gown I got at another store for double what I paid at Something New, Borrowed & Blue. And the selection was huge!! I didn't have high expectations because I don't usually enjoy shopping, but I found three different dresses that I loved. The only stressful part was deciding between three perfect dresses. I can't see enough good things about them.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Meghan S

I just recently bought my wedding dress and my experience was amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect by shopping at a Bridal Outlet but I was pleasantly surprised. I am a curvy woman who wears a street size 14 and am always concerned there won't be dresses for me to try on. I had... Read More multiple rows of dresses to choose from. My dress is beautiful. I can't say enough about how awesome they treated me and my family. Thank you so much. I can't wait to wear my dress down the aisle.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Katie S

I went in with no appointment just to look around with no intentions of buying my dress. They said they had time for me to try a few on if I would like.. I fell in love with my dream dress and bought it that day!! Megan was an awesome consultant and everyone that worked there... Read More was so kind, honest and up front about their dresses. LOVED THIS PLACE!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Brittany C

Jami was absolutely incredible. I tried on all the dresses I picked out, but they didn't fit as I had hoped. Jami suggested a dress for my body shape and I immediately fell in love!! I said yes to the dress!! I only paid a fraction of the price, and I also got my veil, spanks... Read More and bra there too!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Abby H

Love this cute boutique! Very easy to find in the Reading Bridal district! Everyone was very welcoming and helpful! I really felt like they made my experience special for myself, my mom, and sister. They listened to my needs. Of course I loved the pricing. I was shocked to find... Read More such a gorgeous dress at reasonable pricing. Thank you to all the ladies there!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Shelby B

This place is awesome. They are so sweet and helped me find the perfect dress so my perfect day.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Alex P

I found my dress at Something Borrow, Blue and New! It was the second dress that I tried on and I love it. The prices are great. There is not a lot of room for people to stand, so don't bring a large group with you if you shop here. It is also quite crowded when there are... Read More multiple appointments so we didn't get a very personal experience. Overall, I would recommend it but those are some things to keep in mind.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Savannah H

I cannot say enough good things about this shop! This was my first stop in my search for the perfect wedding gown. My consultant was Jami, and to say she was amazing would be an understatement! She listened to what my thoughts and ideas were on what I would love to see in my... Read More dress and she found the perfect one!! She was so friendly and personable and I absolutely adore her. She has a certain spark that you instantly connect with and everyone in the shop just makes you feel like family! Prices are great as well as selection!!! If you are looking for a gorgeous dress at a great price I would definitely make this shop one of the first you go to!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Emily D

I was very pleased with my experience at Something New, Barrowed & Blue! Jamie was very sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. I found my dress here and it is perfect! There selection is everything I was looking for!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allison T

This was my first (and ended up being my only) stop for my dress. Taylor was very helpful! I tried on several styles and ended up picking my beautiful dress here. I highly recommend this place, especially for someone on a budget and a shorter engagement.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Elizabeth W

Julie was the best! She didn't make me feel like a cheap bride for having a budget like other salons did. I was able to find my perfect dress and she made the experience so enjoyable! I definitely recommend to all brides. They have a variety of price ranges and work very well... Read More with you.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Karen M

Went dress shopping with my future daughter-in-law. We didn't have an appointment but were told it wasn't a problem as they just had a cancellation and she could try dresses on. The store manager asked what the budget was. When told $500 she scoffed abs said, "you won't find... Read More anything here for that price & I'm the cheapest down here, (bridal row) Yiu need to increase your budget." My daughter-in-law to be tried onafewdresses, but I could tell her heart wasn't in it. When we left she said I'm canceling my next appointment which was down the street at Wendy's. I put my arm around her and said "We aren't canceling & we aren't letting someone intimidate you." We went to Wendy's and were treated with respect. She found the perfect dress which was well under budget and was exactly what she wanted. Shame on your store manager for treating any customer this way and telling them they needed to spend more than they could afford. Horrible way to treat a customer.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Whitney D

I had the best experience at Something New, Borrowed and Blue! My consultant Jami was not only extremely knowledgeable but she was so easy-going and made the experience so much fun. It's very easy-going and they let you just shop around until you're ready to try them on.... Read More Everyone was so kind and lets be honest, 30-80% off every dress is AMAZING. Plus they get new dresses weekly. I went there on a whim before my other appointment and ended up going back and getting my dress there. Half off for a gorgeous Justin Alexander gown! I can't complain. I had a WONDERFUL experience. Highly recommend checking it out first before all the other boutiques in the area!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sarah D

This place was amazing!!!!!! I had someone helping me the whole time and she was fantastic!

Meet The Manager

Martha Gardin

Hello! My name is Martha and I am the manager of Something New, Borrowed and Blue. I began my career in bridal when I was 21 so it's been close to 30 years working with brides and I still love it. My consultants and I can't wait to help you find your dream gown at an amazing price!