Designer gowns at 30-80% OFF RETAIL!

Proud to be the Reading Bridal District's only retailer of amazing designer gowns, priced at 30-80% OFF RETAIL! We scour the country for shops that are closing their doors and purchase their inventory. This approach allows us to offer our brides fantastic designer gowns at rock-bottom prices!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

137 West Benson Street, Reading, OH (513) 821-1777

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Hannah C

I bought my dress today at Something New, Borrowed, Blue and was blown away with the customer service I received from the sales associate who helped me! Her kindness and enthusiasm was so genuine. The selection of dresses was amazing (at a beyond amazing price). Having just... Read More come from another bridal store in the district, I was shocked at the low prices and quality of dresses! So excited to have the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Britney B

All of the staff were amazing! Especially Jamie! I tried on at least 10 dresses and really liked one but I wasn't set. Jamie knew exactly what I wanted and went and got another dress for me. I tried it on a fell in love! She definitely takes the time to know what the bride wants... Read More in a dress!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Meghan S

I just recently bought my wedding dress and my experience was amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect by shopping at a Bridal Outlet but I was pleasantly surprised. I am a curvy woman who wears a street size 14 and am always concerned there won't be dresses for me to try on. I had... Read More multiple rows of dresses to choose from. My dress is beautiful. I can't say enough about how awesome they treated me and my family. Thank you so much. I can't wait to wear my dress down the aisle.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Katie S

I found my dress here! The woman, Katie, who was helping me was amazing and very understanding! It was fun and relaxing, not stressful at all.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jordan P

Awesome staff and very helpful!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Elaine T

The consultants at this boutique were AMAZING! From the moment I arrived at my appointment, they respected my budget, and helped guide us through the dresses to hunt down the styles I liked. They were extremely knowledgeable on how the different dresses I tried on would be... Read More altered to fit my figure, and all of the dresses were in near perfect condition (especially for being an all sample sale store). The deals were real; I saw that same gown I got at another store for double what I paid at Something New, Borrowed & Blue. And the selection was huge!! I didn't have high expectations because I don't usually enjoy shopping, but I found three different dresses that I loved. The only stressful part was deciding between three perfect dresses. I can't see enough good things about them.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Katie S

I went in with no appointment just to look around with no intentions of buying my dress. They said they had time for me to try a few on if I would like.. I fell in love with my dream dress and bought it that day!! Megan was an awesome consultant and everyone that worked there... Read More was so kind, honest and up front about their dresses. LOVED THIS PLACE!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Brittany C

Jami was absolutely incredible. I tried on all the dresses I picked out, but they didn't fit as I had hoped. Jami suggested a dress for my body shape and I immediately fell in love!! I said yes to the dress!! I only paid a fraction of the price, and I also got my veil, spanks... Read More and bra there too!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Abby H

Love this cute boutique! Very easy to find in the Reading Bridal district! Everyone was very welcoming and helpful! I really felt like they made my experience special for myself, my mom, and sister. They listened to my needs. Of course I loved the pricing. I was shocked to find... Read More such a gorgeous dress at reasonable pricing. Thank you to all the ladies there!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Shelby B

This place is awesome. They are so sweet and helped me find the perfect dress so my perfect day.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Alex P

I found my dress at Something Borrow, Blue and New! It was the second dress that I tried on and I love it. The prices are great. There is not a lot of room for people to stand, so don't bring a large group with you if you shop here. It is also quite crowded when there are... Read More multiple appointments so we didn't get a very personal experience. Overall, I would recommend it but those are some things to keep in mind.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Savannah H

I cannot say enough good things about this shop! This was my first stop in my search for the perfect wedding gown. My consultant was Jami, and to say she was amazing would be an understatement! She listened to what my thoughts and ideas were on what I would love to see in my... Read More dress and she found the perfect one!! She was so friendly and personable and I absolutely adore her. She has a certain spark that you instantly connect with and everyone in the shop just makes you feel like family! Prices are great as well as selection!!! If you are looking for a gorgeous dress at a great price I would definitely make this shop one of the first you go to!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Emily D

I was very pleased with my experience at Something New, Barrowed & Blue! Jamie was very sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. I found my dress here and it is perfect! There selection is everything I was looking for!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allison T

This was my first (and ended up being my only) stop for my dress. Taylor was very helpful! I tried on several styles and ended up picking my beautiful dress here. I highly recommend this place, especially for someone on a budget and a shorter engagement.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Elizabeth W

Julie was the best! She didn't make me feel like a cheap bride for having a budget like other salons did. I was able to find my perfect dress and she made the experience so enjoyable! I definitely recommend to all brides. They have a variety of price ranges and work very well... Read More with you.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Karen M

Went dress shopping with my future daughter-in-law. We didn't have an appointment but were told it wasn't a problem as they just had a cancellation and she could try dresses on. The store manager asked what the budget was. When told $500 she scoffed abs said, "you won't find... Read More anything here for that price & I'm the cheapest down here, (bridal row) Yiu need to increase your budget." My daughter-in-law to be tried onafewdresses, but I could tell her heart wasn't in it. When we left she said I'm canceling my next appointment which was down the street at Wendy's. I put my arm around her and said "We aren't canceling & we aren't letting someone intimidate you." We went to Wendy's and were treated with respect. She found the perfect dress which was well under budget and was exactly what she wanted. Shame on your store manager for treating any customer this way and telling them they needed to spend more than they could afford. Horrible way to treat a customer.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Whitney D

I had the best experience at Something New, Borrowed and Blue! My consultant Jami was not only extremely knowledgeable but she was so easy-going and made the experience so much fun. It's very easy-going and they let you just shop around until you're ready to try them on.... Read More Everyone was so kind and lets be honest, 30-80% off every dress is AMAZING. Plus they get new dresses weekly. I went there on a whim before my other appointment and ended up going back and getting my dress there. Half off for a gorgeous Justin Alexander gown! I can't complain. I had a WONDERFUL experience. Highly recommend checking it out first before all the other boutiques in the area!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sarah D

This place was amazing!!!!!! I had someone helping me the whole time and she was fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Fiona B

Getting married in less than six months seemed to scare other consultants when I was trying on dresses. However walking into Something New, Borrowed, and Blue they told me to stop stressing and it would work out. Kate was super helpful and truly listened to me when it came to... Read More what kind of dress I wanted. We tried on a fair amount but in the end we found the perfect dress and I walked out of the store with it in hand.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Gina G

I stopped in on my way to another store and am so glad I did! They managed to squeeze me in later in the day even though I didn't make an appointment on a busy Saturday. They were very nice, helpful, and gave me their honest opinions. I was able to get a fancier dress for the... Read More same price as some at other stores. I've got to sew a few beads bad on, but I was extremely happy to find a unique and beautiful dress. Very happy!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Cassie S

This shop is lovely! They have affordable designer dresses in beautiful condition. The owner and staff are so warm and kind- very helpful and make you feel at ease. I'm happy to say I said yes to my dress here!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren B

Amazing store! I found my designer dress for an affordable price, and the ladies there were FANTASTIC! They even had me "walk down the aisle" with some flowers to get the full effect. Being able to not only find the dress but take it home is a wonderful feeling. Love it and so... Read More thankful for their help and my dress!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Maria M

I did find my dress here, they have great deals on dresses. And my dress was almost 50% off retail. I definitely recommend coming here. But if you want the "Bridal Experience" this is not the place. You basically walk in pick some dresses off the rack and try them on. The staff... Read More doesn't help you or pick dresses for you. The store is what you would expect from an outlet dress shop. Pretty department store feel. So I would come here to buy a dress because of the great deals but not to have the whole champagne bridal experience.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Malory R

Honestly, I didn't expect much out of this place. BUT WOW. So many beautiful, budget friendly choices. I tried on 12 dresses and liked most of them. The staff was great in helping pick out the right dress for me and could match my personality to the dress in the short hour and a... Read More half I spent there. This place is definitely worth checking out for the prices alone!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sarah G

Their selection, although seemingly small, had a little bit of everything when it came to style. I was so pleased with the dress and accessories, the service, the help, and the prices. Fantastic experience.

Meet The Manager

Martha Gardin

Hello! My name is Martha and I am the manager of Something New, Borrowed and Blue. I began my career in bridal when I was 21 so it's been close to 30 years working with brides and I still love it. My consultants and I can't wait to help you find your dream gown at an amazing price!