A Different Kind of Bridal Shop

Something Old, Something New Boutique serves the Boise area and beyond. We carry new and like-new bridal gowns, and dresses for all of your special occasions. With choices available from budget to designer, and savings that average 40% off original prices, it's like a sample sale every day! SOSN is stocked with carefully selected items from our consignment clients, as well as thoughtfully sourced unique pieces that aren't readily available locally, including products from local designers. We strive to create an easy-going and helpful bridal shopping experience for you. Whether you prefer the full attention of a consultant, or are a Do-It-Yourself type of shopper, we want you to be comfortable at our boutique. Walk-ins are always welcome, and dressing room reservations are accepted.

Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

621 E State Street, Eagle, ID (208) 971-2694

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jessica S

This is a secret gem in Eagle ID. Monica the owner is fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. This is a no pressure kind of sales shop. You can even walk in without an appointment and try on dresses. She has a large selection and has accessories too. She is a wealth of... Read More knowledge from alterations to photographers. I will recommend to all my girlfriends and I will definitely be back to this great boutique.

Monica Sailors

After a lifetime of sewing for myself, friends and family, I decided several years ago to take my passion for bridal gowns and formal wear out of hobby status and turn it into a full time business. A sucker for textiles and details, I love seeing the way different designers set and interpret the trends, and once in a while, one of my own designs makes its way into the shop. My knowledge of construction and design is helpful when working with brides in helping them discover (and customize) their dream dress.