Beautiful. Unique. Affordable.

Whether you select a gown to order, or from our off-the-rack dress gallery, Something Old, Something New strives to create a fun, easy-going and helpful bridal shopping experience for you. Appointments are recommended. Featuring destination style wedding gowns from Ella Rosa Gallery and Enchanting.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

621 E State Street, Eagle, ID (208) 971-2694

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Michael A

Something Old, Something New boutique in Eagle was exactly what I wanted in a bridal shop. I was looking for a unique wedding gown that I could personalize and I found the perfect dress in their diverse selection. They carry well made, high quality dresses, as well as locally... Read More made belts, hairpieces, and jewelry. If you're looking for a wide range of prices to fit a budget and more personal service than the large box stores, I highly recommend this boutique.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jessica S

This is a secret gem in Eagle ID. Monica the owner is fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. This is a no pressure kind of sales shop. You can even walk in without an appointment and try on dresses. She has a large selection and has accessories too. She is a wealth of... Read More knowledge from alterations to photographers. I will recommend to all my girlfriends and I will definitely be back to this great boutique.

Monica Sailors

After a lifetime of sewing for myself, friends and family, I decided several years ago to take my passion for bridal gowns and formal wear out of hobby status and turn it into a full time business. A sucker for textiles and details, I love seeing the way different designers set and interpret the trends, and once in a while, one of my own designs makes its way into the shop. My knowledge of construction and design is helpful when working with brides in helping them discover (and customize) their dream dress.