Sonja Sevin Airbrush Makeup and Bridal Hairstyles

(2)

Sarasota , FL

Wedding airbrush makeup and bridal hair styles ***

Airbrush makeup & hairstyles for the whole bridal party 15+ years experience... makeup lasts all day through tears and dancing! False lashes and eyebrow shaping. All skin tones matched and all ages skin glow. Brands used: MAC, Temptu and Smashbox! Studio and on location. Book your wedding today!

Type

Eyelash Extensions, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Massage

Wedding Party Makeup

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Katie G

Sonja was so sweet and accommodating to me and my bridal party. She has a great home salon where I went for my makeup trial 1 month prior to my wedding. It was nice being able practice for the big day and know what to expect! The morning of the wedding she was so accommodating, coming to the salon where we were getting our hair done and bringing her equipment to complete our look! Not to mention, her air brush makeup is excellent quality and stayed on all day and night! Thanks, Sonja!

Sonja Sevin

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Sarah A

She was so great! through the entire process she was very responsive and always on time. She did my makeup and all of my bridesmaids and we all looked great even after hours of dancing! I also found her prices to be fairly affordable compared to other artists.

Send Email