SONUS Entertainment - DJ, Photo Booth, Lighting

Franklin, Delaware and Union counties and beyond in Ohio

We Are the Entertainment!

SONUS Entertainment is the best mobile DJ service in central Ohio. So, if you are looking for an amazing event with music that will keep you dancing, then look no further. SONUS Entertainment is where the party is. We provide professional MC and DJ services to kick off any event.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Franklin, Delaware and Union counties and beyond in Ohio (614) 407-6863

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Lisa W

SONUS Entertainment was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I worked primarily with Jason to plan the details of our ceremony and reception music; and everything was seamless. We filled out our online planning form and then met with Jason in person about a week before the... Read More wedding to go over all the details. Jason was so accommodating to my last-minute changes/decisions in music choices and was easily contactable when I needed to reach him for something. He was also very well dressed, organized, and prepared on the day of. We will definitely recommend SONUS to everyone we know who is in the market for a DJ! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Alexandra P

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding. I couldn’t imagine the music and emcee being done any better. Thank you for making our big day run smoothly!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Melissa S

Jillian was our DJ and she was AMAZING!!!! She is so nice and so easy to work with. She responds so fast every time I had a question or idea. Sonus has a system that is so easy to use and lets you choose your playlist. Our wedding was so much fun! Jillian really made the... Read More night! The dancing was non-stop!!! I cannot believe how affordable and what great-quality Sonus is! I highly recommend Sonus and especially Jillian!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Kevin S

SONUS did a fantastic job at our wedding. The ceremony music they provided was spot on and the celebration was wonderful as we danced the night away. They also provided an excellent photo booth that everyone had a blast with. Again so many thanks to SONUS for everything!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Meagan R

Jason did a great awesome job MC'ing and played music that kept people on the dance floor! We had so many complements from our guests mostly between the ages of 20-40 years old. We would definitely recommend him especially at this price!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 lindsey b

Ryan was Amazing!! I only remember being on the dance floor the entire time, which means it was one heck of a fun dance party. My guests chanted he play 2 more songs after his set time, & he graciously did so we could have 10 more minutes of fun. He stayed on top of the... Read More schedule (which, as the bride, was very difficult for me to remember on my own, so I appreciated his "togetherness"!) & he was super kind & helpful when needed (especially when trying to locate wedding guests giving toasts, etc. throughout the venue/0 . thank you ryan--you helped make the day absolutely a blast & run smoothly!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Erin D

I can’t give enough stars! Jason was so great from the initial meeting until the end. He is extremely personable and took all of the stress off of us . He kept the entire wedding running smoothly and everything was flawless. Everyone had a fantastic time! So grateful we found... Read More Sonus.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Tamara K

Ryan was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! He kept everything moving along, played all our must have songs, wrangled 3 giant families for pictures, and was just great to work with! The planning process with Sonus is easy, they use a website form to get all the necessary info.... Read More We met in person and discussed the rest of the n the needs on the phone. Definitely one of the best values available!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Grace M

Jason was so great to work with. The organization was great, keeping the evening on schedule and moving along. Music selection was great and he honored requests from our guests. Very easy to work with and would 100% recommend SONUS.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Amara O

Ryan was amazing! We could not have asked for a more professional, flexible, and overall accommodating DJ service. He was extremely engaged and well prepared. Multiple guest shared their positive feedback with us and we would highly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rachel W

Ryan did an incredible job with our wedding! The client area Sonus provides was a wonderful resource to plan every detail and request songs that you and your guests want to hear. Ryan’s attention to detail when discussing the big day made us feel at ease, which is huge! Enough... Read More stress goes into wedding planning and Sonus made the process easy and fun. Could not have asked for a better DJ and would refer to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Casi A

Ryan was the best! He played exactly the songs and genres we asked for and helped the night run smoothly. He listens and gives you exactly what you want. The dance floor was full the entire night. Ryan was the perfect choice for our wedding night at the Bluestone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Matt And Erika T

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Sonus Entertainment as the DJ at our wedding. From the first meeting with Ryan up through the event he was incredibly easy to work with and was always prompt in responding to questions. I had multiple guests at our wedding come up... Read More to me and say how good of job he was doing. They also recently added a photo booth to their list of services and it was a huge hit with the guests as well. Oh you also cannot beat the price! I will be recommending him to my brother for his wedding and also anyone else I hear is getting married.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Megan R

Cant thank sonus entertainment enough for how great our wedding turned out. Jason was awesome and i highly recommend this company

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie M

Jason was so accommodating and kept my guest entertained! I loved that he took request and did his best to fulfill it! I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Danielle S

Overall, Jason did a very good job at our wedding. He kept everything on track during our ceremony and reception and coordinated well with our wedding day assistants and event coordinators. Would definitely recommend his services!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jana E

Jason was so great to work with - we met in person before we hired him and again a couple weeks before the wedding to finalize everything. It really helped to have those 1:1 meetings when a lot of vendors want to communicate only on the phone/Email. His website was easy to use... Read More and he was very thorough. I had a couple last-minute changes which were easily accommodated and he made the reception flow beautifully and it was FUN! I considered doing my own music on an iPod since I didn't think we'd have much of a dancing crowd, but it was worth every penny to hire a professional - I'm SO SO glad I did - he helped with more than just music - we needed microphones and lighting and general flow of the ceremony, dinner, dancing, and everything in between. Jason was friendly and professional and very responsive...and reasonably priced. He was a huge, important part of my perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ashley G

They did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Emily L

Jillian and Ryan were absolutely wonderful to work with and they did a fantastic job at my wedding! They set the perfect tone with music and lighting; most importantly, they kept us all on track with when to cut the cake. And, they played all of the music my husband and I... Read More requested. They're GREAT!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lianne C

Absolutely FANTASTIC vendor!! Jason and Jillian did an amazing job and everyone had a blast! They did a great job of the ceremony music as well as the reception. It was a perfect mix of all the songs we requested and music to keep our friends dancing all night. There wasn't a... Read More lull the entire night and Jason and Jillian were so great at planning and execution. I would highly recommend SONUS for all event needs! 1000% satisfied!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Brittany F

We had a wonderful experience with SONUS Entertainment! Their website is very user friendly with an endless list of songs to choose from. They even offer a wedding planning site that helped me stay on track with what needed to be done and when. The team was very professional... Read More while friendly and personable. They were very organized and I felt fully confident in their ability to keep our wedding fun. On the day of the wedding Jason did an unbelievable job keeping us on track! I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything and that he had it completely covered! He played all the songs we requested and we got tons of compliments on the amazing job they did. I would definitely hire them again and I would highly recommend others to do the same! We were so grateful to have them be a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Emily W

Our evening was DJ'ed by both Jason and Jillian. They both did an amazing job in keeping the party going, using our pre set playlist as the basis for the songs played, and allowing our guests to give song requests. The night was incredibly smooth and it was assisted by them. We... Read More had an amazing night and our guests all had great times as well. Highly recommended. Def would like to see them again at another wedding we attend in town! Well done!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Tricia K

Ryan was amazing! Him and his assistant were so incredible, I could not praise them enough. They were understanding, and flexible, and kept people on the dance floor the entire time! If you're looking for an awesome DJ, look their way!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Ella P

Sonus entertainment is amazing! You definitely will not regret booking them! We worked with Ryan and everything was flawless. We met before to decide on what services we wanted. They have forms for you to fill out to plan your whole day. Ryan then called us to make sure... Read More everything was still correct. Ryan made our day flow perfectly! They have pretty much every song you would ever want. They are super professional, but also super kind. Great dj service at a great price!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jenn B

Jason was great. He was very flexible, especially since we had to make a few changes the day of our wedding. My husband wanted an obscure song that he and his friends love and he was able to find it and play, much to their delight. He did a great job incorporating the music... Read More requests that we had and he played such a variety, varying from hip hop to country to oldies. Definitely worth it!