SONUS Entertainment - DJ, Photo Booth, Lighting

Central Ohio

We Are the Entertainment!

SONUS Entertainment is the best mobile DJ service in central Ohio. So, if you are looking for an amazing event with music that will keep you dancing, then look no further. SONUS Entertainment is where the party is. We provide professional MC and DJ services to kick off any event.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Ella P

Sonus entertainment is amazing! You definitely will not regret booking them! We worked with Ryan and everything was flawless. We met before to decide on what services we wanted. They have forms for you to fill out to plan your whole day. Ryan then called us to make sure... Read More everything was still correct. Ryan made our day flow perfectly! They have pretty much every song you would ever want. They are super professional, but also super kind. Great dj service at a great price!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Emily W

Our evening was DJ'ed by both Jason and Jillian. They both did an amazing job in keeping the party going, using our pre set playlist as the basis for the songs played, and allowing our guests to give song requests. The night was incredibly smooth and it was assisted by them. We... Read More had an amazing night and our guests all had great times as well. Highly recommended. Def would like to see them again at another wedding we attend in town! Well done!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Tricia K

Ryan was amazing! Him and his assistant were so incredible, I could not praise them enough. They were understanding, and flexible, and kept people on the dance floor the entire time! If you're looking for an awesome DJ, look their way!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Erin G

I can’t give enough stars! Jason was so great from the initial meeting until the end. He is extremely personable and took all of the stress off of us . He kept the entire wedding running smoothly and everything was flawless. Everyone had a fantastic time! So grateful we found... Read More Sonus.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Lisa W

SONUS Entertainment was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I worked primarily with Jason to plan the details of our ceremony and reception music; and everything was seamless. We filled out our online planning form and then met with Jason in person about a week before the... Read More wedding to go over all the details. Jason was so accommodating to my last-minute changes/decisions in music choices and was easily contactable when I needed to reach him for something. He was also very well dressed, organized, and prepared on the day of. We will definitely recommend SONUS to everyone we know who is in the market for a DJ! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Tamara K

Ryan was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! He kept everything moving along, played all our must have songs, wrangled 3 giant families for pictures, and was just great to work with! The planning process with Sonus is easy, they use a website form to get all the necessary info.... Read More We met in person and discussed the rest of the n the needs on the phone. Definitely one of the best values available!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Grace M

Jason was so great to work with. The organization was great, keeping the evening on schedule and moving along. Music selection was great and he honored requests from our guests. Very easy to work with and would 100% recommend SONUS.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Amara O

Ryan was amazing! We could not have asked for a more professional, flexible, and overall accommodating DJ service. He was extremely engaged and well prepared. Multiple guest shared their positive feedback with us and we would highly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rachel W

Ryan did an incredible job with our wedding! The client area Sonus provides was a wonderful resource to plan every detail and request songs that you and your guests want to hear. Ryan’s attention to detail when discussing the big day made us feel at ease, which is huge! Enough... Read More stress goes into wedding planning and Sonus made the process easy and fun. Could not have asked for a better DJ and would refer to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Casi A

Ryan was the best! He played exactly the songs and genres we asked for and helped the night run smoothly. He listens and gives you exactly what you want. The dance floor was full the entire night. Ryan was the perfect choice for our wedding night at the Bluestone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Matt And Erika T

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Sonus Entertainment as the DJ at our wedding. From the first meeting with Ryan up through the event he was incredibly easy to work with and was always prompt in responding to questions. I had multiple guests at our wedding come up... Read More to me and say how good of job he was doing. They also recently added a photo booth to their list of services and it was a huge hit with the guests as well. Oh you also cannot beat the price! I will be recommending him to my brother for his wedding and also anyone else I hear is getting married.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Megan R

Cant thank sonus entertainment enough for how great our wedding turned out. Jason was awesome and i highly recommend this company

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie M

Jason was so accommodating and kept my guest entertained! I loved that he took request and did his best to fulfill it! I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Danielle S

Overall, Jason did a very good job at our wedding. He kept everything on track during our ceremony and reception and coordinated well with our wedding day assistants and event coordinators. Would definitely recommend his services!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jana E

Jason was so great to work with - we met in person before we hired him and again a couple weeks before the wedding to finalize everything. It really helped to have those 1:1 meetings when a lot of vendors want to communicate only on the phone/Email. His website was easy to use... Read More and he was very thorough. I had a couple last-minute changes which were easily accommodated and he made the reception flow beautifully and it was FUN! I considered doing my own music on an iPod since I didn't think we'd have much of a dancing crowd, but it was worth every penny to hire a professional - I'm SO SO glad I did - he helped with more than just music - we needed microphones and lighting and general flow of the ceremony, dinner, dancing, and everything in between. Jason was friendly and professional and very responsive...and reasonably priced. He was a huge, important part of my perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ashley G

They did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Emily L

Jillian and Ryan were absolutely wonderful to work with and they did a fantastic job at my wedding! They set the perfect tone with music and lighting; most importantly, they kept us all on track with when to cut the cake. And, they played all of the music my husband and I... Read More requested. They're GREAT!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lianne C

Absolutely FANTASTIC vendor!! Jason and Jillian did an amazing job and everyone had a blast! They did a great job of the ceremony music as well as the reception. It was a perfect mix of all the songs we requested and music to keep our friends dancing all night. There wasn't a... Read More lull the entire night and Jason and Jillian were so great at planning and execution. I would highly recommend SONUS for all event needs! 1000% satisfied!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Brittany F

We had a wonderful experience with SONUS Entertainment! Their website is very user friendly with an endless list of songs to choose from. They even offer a wedding planning site that helped me stay on track with what needed to be done and when. The team was very professional... Read More while friendly and personable. They were very organized and I felt fully confident in their ability to keep our wedding fun. On the day of the wedding Jason did an unbelievable job keeping us on track! I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything and that he had it completely covered! He played all the songs we requested and we got tons of compliments on the amazing job they did. I would definitely hire them again and I would highly recommend others to do the same! We were so grateful to have them be a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jenn B

Jason was great. He was very flexible, especially since we had to make a few changes the day of our wedding. My husband wanted an obscure song that he and his friends love and he was able to find it and play, much to their delight. He did a great job incorporating the music... Read More requests that we had and he played such a variety, varying from hip hop to country to oldies. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Keren W

Sonus provided the music and mc for the reception for our 7/29 wedding at the Shelter House a the Park of Roses. It was great! The online forms they provided for us were easy to navigate, and had all the options we could have wanted, and more. In our in-person meeting Ryan was... Read More friendly, professional, capable, and made the planning hassle-free. In the reception itself, no one could have been more polite, respectful, and capable. As with any bride, for me the experience was partly a happy blur, and I could never have run the event or asked my out-of-town family to step in. Ryan was there calmly keeping things going smoothly and happily, checking in with me and my groom as occasion required, and never giving us even a chance to worry or stress. As an mc he was timely and had a great presence, and he made his announcements and directed the proceedings without seeming to take over or be too much of a presence, as some mc's are wont. The music selection itself was great. I filled out the music request list pretty thoroughly, using the tools Sonus provided, and the result was great! Ryan created a playlist from the requests, including some other music, that both myself and the groom loved, and my guests enjoyed and enjoyed dancing to. Several friends told me after that they loved the music.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Rachael C

We had a Sunday brunch wedding, and knew that it wasn't going to get too crazy, but wanted people to have fun! Ryan did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly! He kept the music going, and kept my husband and I on track for timing (due to visiting with guests and... Read More just the hustle and bustle of the day!). He was wonderful, would highly recommend him to anyone not only for his great personality but the price is on point! Thanks Ryan!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Daniel M

Ryan and Jillian (sorry if I misspelled) did a great job. They were VERY accommodating. We wanted an outdoor ceremony even though there was a 98% chance of rain that day. But Sonus set up for us so my wife could get that special moment of walking down the aisle in the sun.... Read More Even as we were interrupted by a downpour, Sonus torn down their equipment and in 10 mins set up inside! Their flexibility was also expressed by incorporating a special set of songs that were provided THE DAY OF for a group of dancers to perform to. I also liked the detailed web-based form that we filled out with all the necessary details of the wedding. Sonus walked through everything with a consultation beforehand to leave us with that "warm and fuzzy". Ryan and Jillian were professional and energetic. So many guests complimented on how many people were on the dance floor. Thanks Sonus for throwing me and my wife the best party for our special day! I would recommend them every time!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ethan K

It is very difficult to write a review conveying how amazing Jason made our wedding. He was flexible, polite, and always kept on track. It is very easy to lose time when you are the bride and groom and Jason made sure everything went so smoothly. It took a huge load off our... Read More shoulders and we can't be grateful enough. I couldn't imagine a better experience with a DJ and will always be my one and only recommendation when anyone I know needs a DJ. Thank you Jason for making our night absolutely incredible.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jessica M

Sonus was amazing at our wedding on 7/7/17. I didn't get to hear a lot of the music, but I really didn't have to in order to tell they did a great job because our guests had a great time enjoying the music they played and everything went so smoothly! Ryan really made the... Read More whole process so easy for us and we loved working with him!