Sopranos Catering

Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb Counties

At Sopranos..We Feed You Like Family!!

Being a third generation restaurateur is something you cannot buy. The way you are brought up in a kitchen instills a pride in the way you prepare your food. From hand-picking our own produce directly from Eastern Market to making our own salad dressings, to preparing our bread from scratch. A lot of caterers just thaw-heat-&-serve, but we at Soprano’s know that your special day is far too important for that! So even though we don’t make our own mayonnaise (anymore), at Soprano’s we guarantee you will love our excellent food and professional service.

Cuisine

American, Italian, BBQ, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb Counties (586) 772-1000

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Becky S

Amazing! Wonderful! Delicious! Not only is the food the best, so are the servers and staff. Our wedding/catering manager Rae is wonderful in so many ways! She cares, is prompt to response and truly knows her job! Thank you so much! We received SO many compliments!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Rendell H

Look no further for amazing food! Vince was absolutely wonderful to work with, I can't tell how many times I called to make changes or make sure things were done the way I wanted...and he worked with me and made sure it was perfect. Thank you Vince! The food....oh the food! We... Read More had a buffet style wedding for 150 people, we had the Michigan salad, rolls, roasted sweet potatoes, fresh green beans, mac and cheese, the herbed chicken breast, and roast, every bit of it was amazing. I cannot tell you how many people ranted and raved about how great the food was! It was absolutely wonderful! The servers ensured that food service went smoothly, and that plates were cleared appropriately as we used china for our dinnerware. We also hired a dishwasher to clean all the china, and what a help that was! The staff was very friendly and worked hard to make sure everything went as planned. Vince, thank you for making sure our day was perfect, the food was amazing and we were all extremely impressed!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

As mother of the bride, I was anxious to find the best caterer for my daughters' wedding & Sopranos was, with out a doubt the right choice. Everything from the first e-mail to the day of the event was handled with courtesy & professionalism. They supplied all of the dinner... Read More items, food, pop & water, tableware & linens & even helped us out with coolers & provided the ice for our bar set up. The staff was easy to work with & every detail I requested was taken care of. We had many compliments from our guests regarding the catering staff, how they were friendly, took care of any request & how good the food was. Yes the food was THAT GOOD. I would recommend Sopranos to anyone with catering needs. You won't be sorry. It is the best choice!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennie W

Our events with Soprano's are always awesome! They're well organized, their staff is hard-working, happy, and a joy to work with. Fantastic value as well!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Megan B

Sopranos was great. There was plenty of food, and everyone loved it. I'm also grateful that they accommodated our vegan guests. Easy to work with, affordable prices. And, we ordered linens through them. They set up and took down timely and were very reasonably priced. So... Read More glad we went through them, as it make organizing it that much easier. Worth it. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tiffini B

We had a wonderful experience with Sopranos on our wedding (June 12, 2016). The staff went above and beyond for our guests even completing tasks that were not part of their duties. The whole process from beginning to end working with the Sopranos staff was easy and stress free.... Read More Which is exactly what every bride needs! My husband and I have decided any future events we need to have catered will be with Sopranos because we know we won't find service like theirs anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Soprano's Catering was recommended to us and we are so glad we took that recommendation! Soprano's catering did a fabulous job. They are reasonably priced, the food was excellent, and the service was top notch. If you want good, quality, homemade food at an affordable price,... Read More then Soprano's is the way to go. You'll be so happy you did. They will definitely be our 1st and only choice when planning our next big event.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Aimee C

Good food, great management, wonderful staff -- what more can you ask for? Vince is amazing, kind and easy to talk to. Annette is excellent and very patient :) oh and did i mention their Chicken Cordon Bleu??? Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Rachael J

They brought me to tears. For months Annette helped us by answering all of our questions to make sure that things went smoothly. The sample tasting made us fall in love, and this was the only vendor we went to. They were kind enough to let us pick up the linens early. The staff... Read More was perfect even though our guests continued to get in their way in the walk-in cooler and it was really hot. The bartender they used held her own with a group of thirsty guests. We didn't end up eating the appetizer trays, but the dinner was very good. They were so nice and kind that they brought me to tears, in a good way! HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU USE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Adam M

Sopranos was amazing at our wedding! I knew of their reputation for excellent tasting food and for never running out of food. We received perhaps a dozen compliments on the food at the wedding and continue to receive compliments for how good the food tasted more than a week... Read More later. There was plenty of food and drinks, plenty for guests to get a second plate of whatever they wanted. The appetizer table food was beautifully displayed and overflowing. The prepared appetizer table is one of the most beautiful colorful photos we have of the reception. Their whole staff was professional and experienced to the utmost. They cut the rest of the cake and did other things like lighting all the candles on the tables. Afterward they cleaned up completely and quickly. I was an am Happy! Happy! Happy! They were completely pleasant and I am happy to have shared in this special day with such wonderful people.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

We had our wedding and reception in our backyard on the lake, August 2015. We did one of the BBQ packages for about 100 people. Everything was perfect: they arrived on time, had the grill set up, and had all the food cooked and ready to serve at the time we requested. We... Read More had many people comment (including us) that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding!! A big plus, was we had some food left. They were all very friendly, professional and helpful.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Sopranos was great, we had an outdoor reception and they grilled most of the food on site. All of the food was hot and the service was exceptional. We got many compliments from our guest about the food, and we would highly recommend Sopranos to anyone who asked. Our wedding... Read More reception was in June of 2014.