THE SOSSI ADVANTAGE AT 4 CONVENIENT LOCATIONS

NY locations in Middletown, Newburgh, W. Nyack & Wappingers Falls. Cater to out-of-state groomsmen. Try on Tux/Suit before ordering. Local warehouse for any last minute changes. Children’s, Big & Tall sizes. Latest styles & unsurpassed color selection at competitive prices. Family owned, 40+ years.

Alterations, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

1 N. Galleria Drive, Hudson Valley, NY (845) 692-2522

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Nick P

I was very happy with the tuxedos and services provided by Sossi Formals. I was going to go with one of the chains, but liked knowing that my tuxedo would be coming from a local warehouse in case there was a problem. I'm glad that I chose Sossi. A lot of my groomsmen were... Read More from out of state, some as far as California. Many of them were not able to go into the store themselves and needed to call their measurements in or submit it online. One day when I had gone in to pre-pay for one of my groomsmen, the associate noticed that one of the measurements called in did not look right. He recommended that my friend get remeasured. New measurements were submitted and again, a red flag was raised by the associate. He was able to explain to my friend how to measure himself from home and was able to get more reliable measurements. It's a good thing he did, because the tuxedo was a perfect fit. Not sure if a chain warehouse would do the same. Thank-you Sossi's for your quality and professionalism.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Joseph C

EXCELLENT! The service and product at Sossi Formals is 5+ stars! Garo helped us from start to finish. He was very detail oriented and meticulous to ensure my wife and I were both happy with the tuxedos. We decided to change my vest the night we picked-up the tuxedos (2 days... Read More before wedding). Garo was able to accommodate the last minute request - which most other tuxedo stores couldn't do (I know from being a groomsman in other weddings). Everyone loved the tuxedo combination with the dresses (gray tuxedos w/ matching vests and black ties. Bridesmaids wore black dresses). Would be foolish to not consider Sossi Formals for tuxedos, I highly recommend and will refer to friends for future weddings!! Thank you Garo & rest of Sossi Formals Team! - M&J

awesome customer service

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Nicole F

I used Sossi Formals in Wappingers Falls, NY and they accomodated our every needs, no questions asked. They were fun to work with and were very patient with my undecidedness initially. They showed me all options in what i might want until i found it. Definitely will use them... Read More again and again for any menswear needs!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Andrea B

We had two groomsmen that attended our wedding from overseas, and they were able to submit their measurements online. We were able to choose from a great selection of suit rentals for everyone, and everything looked great. I would highly recommend Sossi Formals for both rentals... Read More and purchases!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 James C

Sossi Formals was great !!! They made it so easy from start to finish and everyone looked like a million bucks !! Used the store in Middletown , staff was attentive and very friendly !!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Joseph D

I always get my tuxedos from Sossi Formals, my wedding party all looked great in their tuxedos. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and take their time to make sure all the measurements are perfect. I refer all my friends do to them and my friends always thank me for the... Read More referral.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tina D

I can not say enough amazing things about Sossi Formals. It is a family owned business for years and you can tell the difference between them and all the corporate suit places out there. They are warm, inviting and beyond accommodating. Especially Shawn, who helped my fiancé... Read More and I. I changed my mind 3 times on suit styles and he was so patient and accommodating. He knows his stuff and is honest and so very sweet. The prices are very reasonable and I will continue going there when needed.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kevin M

Sossi Formals in the Newburgh Mall, provided the formal wear for my wedding. Honestly, I came in with a very vague idea of what I thought I wanted. The time I spent in the store was an education and by the time I left I felt I had gotten the right look for me and for my... Read More special day. Reviewing the photos from the reception, I couldn't believe I looked that good! It's all thanks to Sossi and the great advice, recommendations and the ability to know what I needed to make the day perfect. Thanks.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Andrew A

Catherine & I just got married September 24th 2016! We were walking through the Galleria Mall in Middletown, NY and came across SOSSI FORMALS and I said to Catherine "let's look at tuxedos here". We dealt with the owner SOSSI Hosdaghia who helped me find the perfect tuxedo.... Read More The whole event went great. I got a lot of compliments on my tuxedo. The thought I owned it. It had great fit and details. I was very happy with everything. I would highly recommend them for all your formal wear needs! Mr. & Mrs. Adelhoch Warwick, NY

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Richard P

Sossi Formals did a phenomenal job with our gangster style tuxedos! 2 ivory white tuxed ring bearers to match the groom and black gangster tuxes for my groomsmen!! Couldn't of asked for a better job! I've been going to Sossi Formals for over 20 years and not once was I ever... Read More disappointed! Thank you for making our day that much more special!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica Z

The main man SHAUNT at Galleria store was excellent! Thank you for all your help and professionalism with my wedding wear! If anyone needs help with wedding wear this is the place to go and make sure you ask for SHAUNT! Great work and it was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nicholas D

I had a great experience at sossi! The service was excellent, very nice people, easy to work with. Very professional. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jennifer C

From the moment we went in they were so helpful and when we saw them at a wedding expo they remembered us. Day before wedding we thought there was an issue with a tuxedo they showed us what to do to make it right. We were doing it wrong. Night of wedding a groomsman came from... Read More another state had to get try on tuxedo that night , they told us if issue they had another store in Poughkeepsie. (Venue in Poughkeepsie) no problems with the tuxedo. Each one fit and the customer service was wonderful Thank,you

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

I needed to rent suits for my three sons plus a friend for my daughter's wedding. We went to Men's Warehouse and were treated with sullen rudeness and complete unwillingness to speak to us because our wedding wasn't "registered" with them as yet. I had very clear instructions... Read More from my daughter as to what was wanted and was working with a short time frame. Not wanting to bother my daughter with the need to take a trip to get Men's Warehouse permission for us to spend our money there, I simply drove to Sossi Formals at the local Galleria Mall. What a difference! Shaunt was immediately responsive to our request, seemed happy to see us, and promptly helped us select and order everything we needed. We were so happy to have a big item checked off our "to do" list! Thank you Shaunt and Sossi Formals!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

There are so many options when renting tuxedos, I was lucky to find Sossi Formals. Working with a family owned store gave the best of both worlds. The selection of a big box retailer combined with the service of a family owned business. They helped dress all my groomsmen even... Read More the picky ones. I only have great things to say about Sossi's.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Irene S

Went to Sossi Formals in Middletown, NY, to get a tux for my wedding. Everything was excellent from picking out my tux to returning it. My experience was simple, thanks to the staff as well as the owner. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Linda D

Never judge a book by it's cover! I was very hesitant at first with giving Sossi Formals a try (because of how small they looked). I've always walked past this store over the years and never to think of giving these guys a chance. After a very disappointing trip to Men's... Read More Warehouse, my fiancé, his best man and I, decided to go to Sossi Formals. As soon as we walked in, we were immediately welcomed with open arms. Shaunt was super friendly and very professional. The service he provided was exceptional, he was very patient and had very good suggestions/recommendations. We couldn't be any happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a Tux/Suit for their upcoming special occasion. We really appreciate the great service!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I had such a great experience. I rented all out the tuxes for my wedding this month. All the tuxes were in excellent condition. I ordered vintage style tuxes and I honestly thought they were going to be a lot more than what they were. The staff was so pleasant and friendly. They... Read More asked us to come in earlier to get the tuxes to make sure everyone had theirs and the right sizes. They took their time with them and made sure everything was perfect. I will always go to them in the future for all my tux rentals. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to rent a tux.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Samantha m

Very helpful. Good looking suits ad tux. fast and easy and nice service.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Samantha m

Very helpful. Good looking suits ad tux. fast and easy and nice service.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

My husband and I were married Sept. 12th. We had gone to Men's Wearhouse for tuxes. My husband is hard to fit and to make a long story short as if Sept we had to scramble around trying to find him something that would fit as we couldn't get a guarantee from Men's Wearhouse that... Read More it would fit. We called Sossi and spoke to Shaunt who promised he would be able to help. Let me tell you, he delivered on that promise! It looked like it was custom made for him! I couldn't believe it. From now on, we'll only go there to get him fitted for anything formal. Not only were they professional, they were extremely nice. I'll never recommend Men's Wearhouse to anyone, only Sossi(Galleria Mall, Middletown, NY).

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND to all Grooms! Great Price for the quality of customer service we got. My wife and I had a very good experience at Sossi Formals. They asked us a few questions about our preferences and found exactly what we were looking for... Simple, Professional and... Read More Pleasant. Raffi B.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Thanks to SOSSI Formals, the groomsmen and my husband all looked great on the big day! I cannot even count the number of times people stopped and commented on the tuxedos. Everyone at SOSSI Formals, especially Shaunt, went... Read More above and beyond to make our big day, even bigger. They were so patient and professional, we really felt like they actually cared to make things easier for us. The tuxedos fit great, the alterations were very well done, they arrived on time, and we had a great wedding! Thanks again for the great experience and we will most definitely RECOMMEND Sossi Formals to everyone!!! Caroline Kazan

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Sonnia V

Sossi Formals did an amazing job for our wedding. They not only took the time to match my colors perfectly, they were patient with us as we had my husband try on several vest, tie, jacket combos and seemed truly sincere in assisting us. They were also very flexible with dates... Read More and times for all of our groomsmen to come in and get fitted. The day of the wedding, everyone's tuxedos fit perfectly with absolutely no issues! They looked amazing and the color matched perfectly with the bridesmaid's dresses. For the price you can not beat the quality they offer or the service you receive!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kristine R

I’m so happy we chose Sossi Formals for our tux rentals! I thought the prices were very reasonable and the customer service was great. Everyone we encountered was helpful and friendly. We weren’t sure exactly what we wanted when we walked in, but Shaunt gave us plenty of... Read More options. We ended up choosing something that we probably wouldn’t have thought of ourselves, and it was perfect. We had a rather large wedding party and everyone looked great on the day of the wedding. Everything fit, and fit well. The whole process was very easy and pleasant.