From Classic Soul to Top 40- Dancing Never Stops

Soul City is long-established New England institution, keeping dance floors across the region packed for almost 30 years. Soul City boasts an impressive line up, including four-part vocals and the only four-piece horn section in the area. Expect Classic Soul and R&B hits of the Motown Era, right up to choice selections from today's Top 40 playlist. Please visit our website for more information. Remember: You will dance. Resistance is futile.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

New England, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania (978) 979-3678

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Caitlin D

Where to begin... Soul City MADE our wedding. I handled the wedding band due diligence for our big day and I took this task very seriously. I must have seen 20+ bands before I finally found Soul City and I can honestly say there wasn't a close second. In each of our... Read More interactions Pat and the rest of the band were professional, flexible and most importantly they genuinely wanted this to be the best day of our lives (which is was). They have such a diverse set list and there stage presence is second to none. They kept the entire wedding on their feet and dancing from the moment our reception began. If this scale went from 0-100 they would get 100/100. Thank you so much for MAKING our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Christina H

Soul City was amazing! They are very easy to work with, and super responsive. No one was sitting and everyone was on the dance floor as soon as soul city started playing! I highly, highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Ryan M

We went to see Soul City multiple times throughout the year before our wedding after we booked them because we LOVED them so much, we couldn't wait for the big day to hang out with them again! They were truly incredible on our wedding day. They are so professional, responsive,... Read More and truly care about your guests having the best experience possible. The day after our wedding I texted all of my friends and family asking for pictures and no one could deliver because they said they were on the dance floor all night! Book Soul City for your wedding, you won't be sorry. They are so professional and easy to work with before your wedding, they truly care about making the experience 100% about you. They learned our first dance song that wasn't part of their normal set list and performed it perfectly. We could not have asked for a more perfect band, thank you to Natalie, Pat and the whole crew!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel M

Went to a wedding where Soul City performed in September and was blown away. They are SO talented. If I hadn’t gotten married already I would have figured out a way for them to perform at my own wedding! Love Love Love.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Beth S

Outstanding!! So much energy and talent!! Made our daughter’s wedding so much fun! Worth every penny !! You will not be disappointed if you book this band!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lynne R

We first saw Soul City several years ago at a lavish cocktail party at a country club being hosted by one of my husband's colleagues. My husband said that night, "If Julie (our daughter) ever gets married, I want this band for her wedding!" Cut to a few years later, after her... Read More engagement and the subsequent wedding plans commenced, we knew EXACTLY where to go for the most amazing wedding band in the region!! Soul City is like having Earth Wind and Fire and (the band) Chicago playing at your wedding!! The musicianship, the vocals, the set lists, the sound system,...EVERYTHING was top shelf!! Soul City absolutely MADE our daughter's wedding!!!...and EVERYONE said so!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Brittany O

Soul City played our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! They provide more than just music! They bring big sound, personality and entertainment for those who dance and those who prefer to sit. Working with Pat leading up to the wedding was wonderful! He was... Read More accommodating, transparent and worked with me each step of the way. He made me feel comfortable with what to expect and answered every question I had. My dad and I did a choreographed dance together and he and the rest of Soul City, learned the different songs so it could go off without a hitch - and it did!! I would choose Soul City a million times over - they were a huge part of what made our wedding our dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Casey T

Soul City played at my wedding in September. This band knows how to put on a show. Literally every single guest was on the dance floor as soon as humanly possible. The had the place out of control until the very end. The horn section is absolutely incredible and the music... Read More choices were on point. I highly recommend this band for any type of event. I am still getting compliments about how great they were. Get em! You won't be disappointed:)

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Leigha W

AMAZING! Soul City performed at our backyard wedding with 200+ guests in Bartlett, NH in the POURING rain and they were just incredible. Everyone was on the dancefloor all night. Our guests keep calling to ask the name of the band because they just totally killed it all night... Read More They were great to work with from day 1, helping to organize the wedding schedule and assist in so many ways I didn't expect. They performed many songs special to us that weren't on their playlists, had the crowd dancing all night even in the mud, and just really made the night so special - I can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Olivia S

AMAZING. If you want everyone to be on the dance floor the entire night, don't hesitate! This band will blow you away!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Maureen H

Soul City is all my wedding guests are speaking about! They are amazing. From their professionalism to their musical talent they will keep your dance floor filled until the last note played. This band deserves more than five stars, if I could. If you want to make your wedding a... Read More night to remember invite SoulCity to be a part they absolutely will not disappoint.

2017-07-24T18:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a blast at your wedding and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 MOB G

Soul City was the Best wedding band we ever could have wished for! Everyone danced all night. The smooth, joyful, respectful band played some of the best dance music we have known. We are so very glad we chose Soul City!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Andrea R

Soul City was amazing and absolutely made our wedding the most fun! Guests kept the dance floor packed all night, overflowing off of the dance floor and onto the grass (we had a tented wedding) and it's all because Soul City was so amazing! Funny enough, we used to live around... Read More the corner from Ryles Jazz club and used to walk by and talk about how great the band was that played there...then when we were wedding planning we realized the band was Soul City! I just felt meant to be. They were worth every penny and more; definitely one of the best values considering the size of the band! Would hire them again and again and again.

2016-11-17T15:28:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be there for your wedding day. We sincerely appreciate it and wish you the best!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Barb D

Soul City does not disappoint! Amazing musicians with large repertoire of songs spanning the decades. They gladly performed the bride and groom's requests. They can read the crowd and make your party rock. No one stopped dancing the entire night and when they played their last... Read More song chants broke out begging for "one more song"! Pat is a pleasure to work with during the booking process. Guests raved about the band and continue to ask us for their contact information. The fact that they have a full horn section distinguishes them from many other bands. The music fills the room. You will be glad you booked Soul City for your special occasion. We would book them again in a minute!!'

Best Wedding Band EVER!

Reviewed on 2/18/2012 Erin S

I can't say enough about how fantastic Soul City was. There was not one person at our wedding who was not on the floor and dancing. If you like motown and funk music, this is your band. Their 10 piece ensemble is amazing - they have male and female vocalists, and a brass... Read More section! We had multiple guests ask us about the band and inquire how far they would travel. I will absolutely book them again in the future - maybe for a big birthday or anniversary celebration. Pat Wallace, the manager, was in contact with me often leading up to the wedding, and they were able to accomodate our requests for ceremony music as well. We got married on a rainy October night in Vermont, and they heated things up! Best wedding band ever!

They Rock!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Karla M

This band is so great. They had our guests up dancing all night and made the reception a blast. We have recieved so many compliments on the band from all our guests.

Best wedding band around!

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Lauren H

I'd give Soul City six stars or more. I cannot recommend them enough. If you want a fun, lively wedding where the band plays a diverse music selection, interacts with the crowd and keeps people on the dance floor all night, this is the band for you. I can't count how many... Read More compliments we got during/after the wedding, or the number of people who said they literally did not leave the dance floor all night long (and we have pictures to prove it). They didn't keep to our suggested song list, but that was OK in my book. Their manager saw to every detail and the band members were friendly and accommodating. Thank you Soul City!

Rating for Soul City

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lisa G

Review for Soul City

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Natasha W

Awesome! Lots of fun. Everyone doanced. Everyone raved about them.;Slight miscommunication between band manager and band as to the order of dances.

Rating for Soul City

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Susan F

Review for Soul City

Reviewed on 9/23/2007 Kimberly K

That he was from the church so he was easily accessible and we didn't have to find someone on our own. He was comfortable playing the organ in the church so we knew it would be great.

Meet The Manager

Natalie Antell

I have been a part of the Soul City family for 5 years now as the lead female vocalist, and recently took over as manager of the band. As a newlywed, I understand how complicated, time-consuming, and nerve-wracking planning a wedding can be. However, weddings are supposed to be FUN, and can be along the way! We aim to give you the best service and the best product for what will be one of the most important days of your life. I look forward to working with you!