Soul Reminisce DJ Service

I service South Jersey and parts of the Tri-State area.

"We Bring Out The Soul"

If you are looking for a quality all around DJ company to provide DJ services for your Wedding, party or special event, then you've come to the right place. Soul Reminisce DJ Service brings quality, reliability, and experience to every event. We provide our clients with access to interactive online tools to help make their event a success. We focus on quality, not quantity because a perfect fit for us makes a perfect fit for our clients. Give Soul Reminisce DJ Service the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best DJ Service in the industry. You will be glad you did.

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

124 High St. E. Unit 436, Glassboro, NJ I service South Jersey and parts of the Tri-State area. (856) 881-4885

A DJ With Soul

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Heather Y

Tim from Soul Reminisce Dj Service was an absolute pleasure and his assistant was super sweet and accommodating. They were prompt arriving and set up and waiting to go when they needed to be. There was a laundry list of do not play items and genres of music, which they adhered... Read More to flawlessly. I couldn't be happier with my DJ choice and they made the reception an absolute blast!

Tim Batie

I am DJ Tim. I have been disc jockeying private events throughout South Jersey and the Tri-State area for well over 10 years. My experience and overall knowledge of many different types of music, has allowed me to develop an overall musical taste in music that is sure to satisfy any crowd, event or occasion. Some of my preferred music genres and categories include: Soul, R&B, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Pop, Old School, Top-40,Urban, Mainstream, Reggae, Classic Rock, Motown, Oldies, Disco, Dance, and more. If you Like any music listed above then I am sure I will be the perfect fit for your event.