Instruments

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

Hathaway Tower, Richmond, VA (804) 308-2843

Mrs. Siedlecki

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

Excellent band!! Very classy and professional. On time and even took some requests of mine they weren't familiar with and learned them!! Everyone had a wonderful time and complimented me profusely on the quality of the band. They really made my day a success!!

Beautifully personalized

Reviewed on 8/06/2013

We invited Jonathan to play the Military Trumpet #4 and to coordinate with a pianist, that he had never met, to play The Prince of Denmark's March. Jonathan did an amazing job. He improvised the Military Trumpet to start things off. It was VERY impressive and sounded... Read More better than we could have ever imagined having chosen it from youtube videos. And, after only rehearsing for an hour or so, he and the pianist performed the March in beautiful fashion. We received many comments of the "trumpet player." We would certainly recommend Jonathan. He certainly made a difference in our ceremony.

Great in every way!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Meldrena C

Sound Entertainment was everything we could have hoped for and more. They played standards, improvised with our musical friends, accompanied the other entertainers, and provided for truly memorable spotlight dances. I don't think I can recommend them more than I do.

The Music Made the Ceremony So Special!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

The best music for a wedding! Not only do they put together an outstanding band for wedding receptions, but they have an amazing trumpet player for the wedding ceremony. You should have seen the look on everyone's faces when the pre-recorded music ended and the trumpet rang... Read More out for my bridal entrance. The quality of the live trumpet by Jonathan Greenberg was so clear and so intense and so beautiful that everyone really seemed to "wake up" from sound, which completely filled the large church. Live music just feels so different from recorded music. The energy was suddenly electric. I felt like a princess being heralded! So many people complimented us about how the unexpected live trumpet music took their breath away and focused them on my entrance for my walk down the aisle. It was perfect. Also, Jonathan somehow was able to time it so his trumpet voluntary came to an end just as I reached the altar, even though it took us a lot longer than in rehearsal. After that magical walk down the aisle, they played several more times during the ceremony, including beautiful songs on violin and piano. It was blissful. I did not know at the time what a special contribution they would make to the ceremony. Sound Entertainment Events is so much more than a wedding reception band. We are over the moon with how good it was and how much more special it made our special day.