Extraordinary Wedding Receptions for Todays Couple

Real DJs, No Cheese. We offer 5-Star Wedding DJs & MCs, Uplighting, State-of-the-art Photo Booths, Custom Monogram Lighting, LED & Projection Screens, Intelligent Lighting, Dancing on the Clouds, and much more! We’ve been providing exceptional entertainment at Wedding Receptions for years. We’ve done hundreds of Wedding Receptions, but your Wedding is not just another number in our books. We strive to make each Reception unique! While some Philadelphia area DJ companies attempt to book a gazillion Weddings in one day, we focus on keeping things a little more personal. To receive detailed package information & pricing click here

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Our Wedding Reception DJ, Adam, was FANTASTIC! Since returning from our honeymoon, we hear over and over again from our guests how awesome our wedding DJ was. Even before our wedding, Adam gave us access to an online song database to request a variety of music for the ceremony... Read More and reception. Adam brought a very personal touch to his service during and after our meeting with him. He was able to loop songs for our ceremony processional before the rehearsal and wedding (which was a huge help!). He respected the type of music we wanted and was not pushy or condescending. Yet, his joy and confidence in his work assured us of his abilities to help in making our reception flow smoothly from introducing the bridal party, to the special speeches, and dance time. On the wedding day, Adam was at our venue early to make sure everything was set up for sound checks in plenty of time before guests arrive. His experience and great taste allowed him to pick and choose from our song list for the reception to keep people on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. I have attended or been a part of many weddings where the DJ was Adam and had a wonderful time. But now, after being one of his clients, I would even more highly recommend Adam for any occasion! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Allison F

DJ Steve and everyone at Soundfactor were wonderful to work with. They delivered exactly what we asked for. The music choices kept the party going and his mixes were fun and surprising.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alyssa M

DJ Kevin Rhude is awesome! He was so easy to work with and kept the dance floor packed all night long!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Emily G

Soundfactor was great, and an amazing value. We needed a DJ under $1,000 and found that with Soundfactor. Our DJ was Craig, who was on top of communicating with us leading up to the wedding, was able to offer his thoughts based on his experience with other weddings, and helped... Read More curate a playlist that we and our guests LOVED. The day of, Craig was super flexible (we had to hold because a grandparent got lost on the way to the reception!) and checked in with me and the groom throughout the evening to make sure things were going well and help keep the party moving smoothly. When he wasn't checking in, he blended right into the party, keeping everyone on the dance floor without drawing any attention to himself... Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jillian D

Steve Vazquez was the DJ at our wedding reception at The Farmhouse at People's Light in Malvern, PA, and he was incredible! As soon as he started the dance music, I looked around the reception space and all of the tables had emptied and people had joined us on the dance floor.... Read More The dance floor then remained packed for the rest of the night. Steve's music selection was amazing throughout the entire reception! And our cocktail hour and dinner music selections were also great! We had several people tell us that the music selections were the best they've heard. Also, leading up to the wedding, Steve was very responsive to email. He also took the time to meet with us in-person prior to booking and then a few weeks before the wedding, we had a phone meeting to review the reception timeline - which was helpful. I would highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment & Events and DJ Steve Vasquez! Thank you Steve for such a great night!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Danielle M

Adam from Soundfactor did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was very communicative leading up to our big day and throughout the night. We didn't have to worry about anything. The music was fantastic and he kept everyone dancing.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kelsey S

Adam was absolutely AMAZING for our wedding reception! He made the entire planning process a breeze and was extremely responsive. Adam went above and beyond what we were expecting. The dancing was endless and he played just the right songs to keep the dance floor packed!... Read More Everyone keeps complimenting how much fun the whole night was and that the music selection was just perfect. If you're looking for a professional DJ to impress your guests for any event, then look no further than SoundFactor. I would recommend them and WILL recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristen P

DJ Kevin Rhude and the SoundFactor team were nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process! From the very beginning, Adam was extremely helpful when booking the vendor. Their online website was easy to use to help plan the music for our wedding reception. I can't say... Read More enough about DJ Kevin Rhude! From the very beginning, Kevin was professional and went out of his way to meet my father and I at Bear Creek so I could meet him prior to booking SoundFactor for our wedding reception. He was so helpful, friendly, easy-going, and professional. For the reception, DJ Kevin absolutely exceeded our expectations and created a fun party atmosphere for all of our wedding guests! Too bad this is a once in a lifetime event! Anyone in the Lehigh Valley area would be crazy not to book SoundFactor! Best bang for the buck!! Thanks again guys! You are the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meredith R

Adam from Soundfactor was the best choice we could've made for our DJ! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, Adam was always available to answer our questions or just to run through everything with us. Choosing the music was so simple through their website and any gaps we... Read More had was filled with perfect songs chosen by Adam. Everything went so smooth from start to finish. One less thing to worry about on the big day! Thank you Adam!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Betsy S

Adam and his team from Soundfactor were the best! From my initial conversations all the way through the wedding, Adam answered all of my questions in a timely and professional manner. DJ Kevin Rhude was so great! He knew the venue well, did a great job of reading the crowd,... Read More played great music and also thought to suggest we move around our timeline during the reception while there was some down time waiting for dinner to be served. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and my friends and family are still talking about it a month later! Definitely would highly recommend Soundfactor for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nicole F

Wow- Where to even begin! I’m not lying when I say we are SO beyond grateful for choosing Soundfactor to dj the most important day of our lives! As stressful as wedding planning is and how many different vendors there are out there, I knew from the very start this company was... Read More the best one. Adam is super friendly & constantly was there to answer any questions I had. He set us up with Dj Kevin Rhude & let’s just say he was beyond amazing! Have you ever gone to a wedding where the dj was absolutely terrible, the music made you not want to get up and move? Well choosing Sound factor will definitely not make you feel this way! Kevin knew how to get the party started and keep everyone on the dance floor. I don’t think there was a single time that night the dance floor was empty (besides dinner time). Music is super important to me (as it is to a wedding) & Kevin definitely nailed it. We had so many people ask us about him and were told how great he was. He didn’t just show up & play music, he made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. Kevin was very helpful with creating the timeline of events and answering all of our questions. So if you’re looking for an amazing, stress-free dj look no further! We had an amazing, fun filled night & we owe so much thanks to Kevin Rhude!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amanda C

We got married in September at La Massaria. DJ Kevin was AMAZING. He played a lot of what we requested along with songs that were requested throughout the night. Once the music started, there was always a crowd on the dance floor. We also used the photobooth through them and... Read More from what we saw, our guests loved it! Kevin and Adam were always available when we had questions. No doubt that if we ever need a DJ again, we will be contacting Soundfactor!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Mike M

DJ Adam was amazing for our wedding in Rivercrest. Constantly checked in on us, played amazing music. GREAT photo booth. Awesome DJ. Thank you DJ ADAM!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alison I

My husband and I loved having Kevin DJ/MC our wedding reception. He was a phenomenal DJ...there was never a time where the dance floor was empty. Correspondence with Adam and Kevin was easy and stress-free. They responded to our emails in less than 24 hours which is much... Read More appreciated when you’re busy planning a wedding. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lori C

Soundfactor was incredibly easy to work with, from the moment we reached out to Adam for the contract to planning with our DJ Nick Talerico. Love the large database to select from and Nick was very accommodating in scheduling our meeting. He was professional and well prepared... Read More to plan the details and timing of our reception. DJ Nick did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor. Our guests are still raving about DJ Nick. Thank you Soundfactor!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jaclyn S

My husband and I loved Adam as our DJ! He is not only a really cool guy but he's an awesome DJ that knows how to play exactly what you want :) thanks again Adam !!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allie C

We loved our DJ from SoundFactor! DJ Kevin Rhude was amazing and very accommodating!! He was willing to take all of our music suggestions (even if that included a lot of Justin Bieber hits) and was very helpful organizing the flow of the night. We were able to select all... Read More different songs for the bridal party entries (even if the songs weren't on the DJs list!). He was even able to select specific points in a song for us to walk out to. Everything was perfect! We would definitely recommend SoundFactor to any couples looking for an amazing, fun DJ - especially DJ Kevin!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Drew M

From day 1 we knew we were in the best hands working with Adam. Being extremely pick about our music, Adam worked with my wife and I to make the perfect playlist for our wedding day. He made great suggestions, played all our must plays, and most important had everyone on the... Read More dance floor all night. We played oldies, spanish music, rap, 90s music, and disco and he blended all our tastes together flawlessly. During and after our wedding we had guest come up to us and compliment on the music and even soon to be newlyweds say they changed the music for their upcoming wedding because of ours! Outside of the music Adam was always available to chat and make sure that we were comfortable with everything. Where he went above and beyond is he checked in with us throughout the night and gave us a heads up when certain key events were taking place and when we could sneak away and just enjoy the night! I would recommend Adam to everyone who is looking for a DJ. Simply, he is the best.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Mallory W

I would recommend Soundfactor Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional yet amazing wedding MC/DJ! We initially spoke with Adam when we were searching for a DJ and he immediately made us feel comfortable with our choice. He was professional, very responsive via email,... Read More informative with pricing and options, and most importantly wasn't pushy or rude (I found a few DJs I contacted to be extremely pushy which was a huge turn off for me)! We were able to talk to DJ Kevin Rhude prior to booking with Soundfactor to make sure we were a good fit. Kevin was so easy going from the beginning of the planning process... I had a million questions and he was willing to go over everything with me to put my mind at ease! He had an online planning form which was really helpful when picking songs we definitely wanted to hear during the wedding. He even had a "do not play" list which I thought was great!! Kevin went over all of the details with us a week before the wedding to make sure he pronounced names correctly and to review the flow of songs for the ceremony. He was so accommodating with allowing us to have a song for the wedding party processional, bridal processional, and recessional. We had our ceremony outside and the sound was perfect, the flow of the songs was seamless, and the choices were just so perfect that I was in tears before I even walked down the aisle :) Kevin was a hit during the reception as well! He made sure to play a ton of throwbacks (the highlight of the night and so much fun!!) and was so accommodating with taking requests from our guests. Everyone was dancing the entire night... I even saw my grandparents on the dance floor! I'm not normally a dancer unless there's alcohol involved but I was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night and only made a stop at the bar a few times!! Kevin made our wedding so enjoyable, I wish I could relive every moment of it. You won't be disappointed with DJ Kevin, he will make your wedding one to remember!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Nicole C

Absolutely loved working with Soundfactor! They were super responsive, had a great interactive website for planning and were a great price for DJ and photobooth. Steve was great and worked with us on a custom introduction. He provided great suggestions and rocked our wedding!... Read More The photobooth was a big hit and the attendant was super professional and kept things moving. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Alicia H

Adam was great to work with! Gaetano, our DJ was exceptional! Our guests commented on how great our music was and how the whole night seemed to flow seamlessly! Working with Adam was so easy, and probably the least stressful part of the whole wedding planning process. The... Read More easy-to-use online form for picking songs made the selection process very easy and something that could be done in our free time. There were also recommendations for the most picked songs which made picking songs so easy, since there were options to go from and songs to get ideas from. I would definitely recommend Soundfactor. They are very reasonable price-wise for the services they offer.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Carolyn F

Soundfactor was an excellent company to work with! They were very organized and always available with answers to any of our questions during the planning process. Kevin was so easy to work with, he didn't just want to know what songs we wanted to hear but who we were and what... Read More kind of music we wanted for an overall atmosphere at our wedding. He went out of his way to make sure we, and our guests, were having the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Alexis N

My Husband and I had Adam for our DJ! I couldn't have been more thrilled because I had already heard great things about him. The whole process was so easy, a deposit to save your date and then one meeting before the wedding. It's not just the day of the wedding that makes... Read More SoundFactor so amazing but everything beforehand as well. Planning a wedding is pretty stressful as many know. There is a lot to do in the final months and weeks up to the wedding. After our meeting with Adam (4 weeks before the wedding) I felt so RELIEVED! He basically walked me through exactly how the ceremony and reception would flow while helping me plan and offer some suggestions for music I was having trouble choosing. Without him, I wouldn't have found the amazing songs used for my bridesmaids and brides processional. He helps lay out the timeline for your cake cutting, parent dances etc. He was simply AMAZING the night of the wedding, he played all of the songs that had been requested and the genres we asked for during cocktail hour and dinner time. Everyone danced the entire night and had a blast and we can all thank Adam for that! I am still receiving compliments on how amazing and fun the music at cocktail, dinnertime, and on the dance floor was! I HIGHLY recommend the photo booth that Soundfactor offers as well. It is SO worth it, the props they bring are SO FUN, all of your guests get their photos and the bride and groom receive a scrapbook with a copy of all the photo strips as well with little notes from your guests. Everyone LOVED it! We cannot thank Soundfactor enough for being apart of our day, it would not have been the same without Adam!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Savannah S

The team at Soundfactor is unparalleled. They are honestly the best wedding DJ's you'll find! I've worked with dozens of DJs and I would never hire anyone other than Adam and his team members - they're that good. Adam made every second of the process really simple, convenient... Read More and easy. When I had questions, he was prompt over email and made communication really easy. When we wanted to sit down with him to go over details in person, he took the time to just chat and spend time really learning what we were hoping for on our wedding day. We were on the dance floor for most of the night despite having an open air venue with lots of courtyard seating space for talking and hanging out. Adam played the music we wanted to hear + the music our guests were hoping for as well. He handled each moment professionally, he was fun and he was very kind. Deciding to include Soundfactor in our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. Never once did I worry or stress about a detail involving the music or entrances. Adam went above and beyond to make sure that he was aware of the small details - beyond what music was playing. He worked with our photographer and coordinator beautifully to make sure everyone was on the same page. You will be so thankful that you hired them - we are!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Melissa L

Soundfactor Entertainment was awesome to work with! Adam was always available to answer any of my questions. The online client portal was so great for choosing our playlists. Great pricing, and Cole, our DJ did an amazing job! We had a fantastic time dancing the night away!... Read More Thank you so much!

Adam Moyer

Adam Moyer is the owner of Soundfactor Entertainment & Events, and has been an award-winning DJ & MC in the Philadelphia area for years. He is personally recommended by multiple venues and Wedding Planners, as well as Photographers and other Pros. Adam combines his passion for music, mixing & MC skills, along with using high end sound & lighting equipment to create the best possible experience. While specializing in extraordinary Wedding Receptions for the modern Bride & Groom, Adam can also perform at any special event by request.