Extraordinary Wedding Receptions for Todays Couple

Real DJs, No Cheese. We offer 5-Star Wedding DJs & MCs, Uplighting, State-of-the-art Photo Booths, Custom Monogram Lighting, LED & Projection Screens, Intelligent Lighting, Dancing on the Clouds, and much more! We’ve been providing exceptional entertainment at Wedding Receptions for years. We’ve done hundreds of Wedding Receptions, but your Wedding is not just another number in our books. We strive to make each Reception unique! While some Philadelphia area DJ companies attempt to book a gazillion Weddings in one day, we focus on keeping things a little more personal. To receive detailed package information & pricing click here

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Our Wedding Reception DJ, Adam, was FANTASTIC! Since returning from our honeymoon, we hear over and over again from our guests how awesome our wedding DJ was. Even before our wedding, Adam gave us access to an online song database to request a variety of music for the ceremony... Read More and reception. Adam brought a very personal touch to his service during and after our meeting with him. He was able to loop songs for our ceremony processional before the rehearsal and wedding (which was a huge help!). He respected the type of music we wanted and was not pushy or condescending. Yet, his joy and confidence in his work assured us of his abilities to help in making our reception flow smoothly from introducing the bridal party, to the special speeches, and dance time. On the wedding day, Adam was at our venue early to make sure everything was set up for sound checks in plenty of time before guests arrive. His experience and great taste allowed him to pick and choose from our song list for the reception to keep people on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. I have attended or been a part of many weddings where the DJ was Adam and had a wonderful time. But now, after being one of his clients, I would even more highly recommend Adam for any occasion! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Alicia H

Adam was great to work with! Gaetano, our DJ was exceptional! Our guests commented on how great our music was and how the whole night seemed to flow seamlessly! Working with Adam was so easy, and probably the least stressful part of the whole wedding planning process. The... Read More easy-to-use online form for picking songs made the selection process very easy and something that could be done in our free time. There were also recommendations for the most picked songs which made picking songs so easy, since there were options to go from and songs to get ideas from. I would definitely recommend Soundfactor. They are very reasonable price-wise for the services they offer.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Carolyn F

Soundfactor was an excellent company to work with! They were very organized and always available with answers to any of our questions during the planning process. Kevin was so easy to work with, he didn't just want to know what songs we wanted to hear but who we were and what... Read More kind of music we wanted for an overall atmosphere at our wedding. He went out of his way to make sure we, and our guests, were having the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017

My Husband and I had Adam for our DJ! I couldn't have been more thrilled because I had already heard great things about him. The whole process was so easy, a deposit to save your date and then one meeting before the wedding. It's not just the day of the wedding that makes... Read More SoundFactor so amazing but everything beforehand as well. Planning a wedding is pretty stressful as many know. There is a lot to do in the final months and weeks up to the wedding. After our meeting with Adam (4 weeks before the wedding) I felt so RELIEVED! He basically walked me through exactly how the ceremony and reception would flow while helping me plan and offer some suggestions for music I was having trouble choosing. Without him, I wouldn't have found the amazing songs used for my bridesmaids and brides processional. He helps lay out the timeline for your cake cutting, parent dances etc. He was simply AMAZING the night of the wedding, he played all of the songs that had been requested and the genres we asked for during cocktail hour and dinner time. Everyone danced the entire night and had a blast and we can all thank Adam for that! I am still receiving compliments on how amazing and fun the music at cocktail, dinnertime, and on the dance floor was! I HIGHLY recommend the photo booth that Soundfactor offers as well. It is SO worth it, the props they bring are SO FUN, all of your guests get their photos and the bride and groom receive a scrapbook with a copy of all the photo strips as well with little notes from your guests. Everyone LOVED it! We cannot thank Soundfactor enough for being apart of our day, it would not have been the same without Adam!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Savannah S

The team at Soundfactor is unparalleled. They are honestly the best wedding DJ's you'll find! I've worked with dozens of DJs and I would never hire anyone other than Adam and his team members - they're that good. Adam made every second of the process really simple, convenient... Read More and easy. When I had questions, he was prompt over email and made communication really easy. When we wanted to sit down with him to go over details in person, he took the time to just chat and spend time really learning what we were hoping for on our wedding day. We were on the dance floor for most of the night despite having an open air venue with lots of courtyard seating space for talking and hanging out. Adam played the music we wanted to hear + the music our guests were hoping for as well. He handled each moment professionally, he was fun and he was very kind. Deciding to include Soundfactor in our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. Never once did I worry or stress about a detail involving the music or entrances. Adam went above and beyond to make sure that he was aware of the small details - beyond what music was playing. He worked with our photographer and coordinator beautifully to make sure everyone was on the same page. You will be so thankful that you hired them - we are!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Melissa L

Soundfactor Entertainment was awesome to work with! Adam was always available to answer any of my questions. The online client portal was so great for choosing our playlists. Great pricing, and Cole, our DJ did an amazing job! We had a fantastic time dancing the night away!... Read More Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Danielle S

DJ Adam could not have been more professional or more fun to work with! He kept the dance floor full all night at our reception. There was never a dull moment. Adam made our whole planning process much easier and stress-free. The online planning portal was a great tool to help... Read More us prepare for our wedding. We would recommend Sound Factor to anyone who is looking for an upbeat, overall awesome DJ for their event!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Melissa R

Working with Soundfactor was an incredible experience. Right from the get-go, they were available for any and all questions, and their online portal makes planning easy. Our final meeting was straight forward and we went into our wedding confident things would go smoothly,... Read More because of their level professionalism. We specifically worked with Adam Moyer, who is so much more than a "DJ", he is a Reception Master. Adam let us have a lot of control over our playlists and style, but was always right there with a suggestion or solution for us. During the reception, he was on top of everything; he knew how many tables didnt have food, he checked in with us about the tempo of the room and schedule of events, and he kept the party going all night. Simply put, Adam knows how to throw a party, but more importantly, he knows how to help a bride and groom throw their party. If you can book Soundfactor for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Elizabeth L

Kevin.made.our.day. He was an EXCEPTIONAL DJ. We knew we wanted lots of dancing, and he got everyone on their feet as soon as they were done dinner. There was never a dull moment. He played the best range of music for our family and friends. I cannot say enough good things... Read More about Kevin. He worked with us on our entrance to do a Hamilton entrance. He was such a warm and kind person and lots of fun to be around and so polite and courteous with all of the guests. If I wanted a song played he had it pulled up as the next one before I even asked. SERIOUSLY YOU CANNOT BEAT KEVIN FOR DJ. He made our day perfect. It was so easy working with SoundFactor - they were so low-key and we didn't have to worry about them once. I want to do it all over again and enjoy every song again that Kevin played with all of our friends and family having the BEST time. THANKS KEVIN AND SOUNDFACTOR!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Danielle K

Adam was beyond great he dj ourwedding at the old mill in rose valley pa. I wouldn't want anyone else to be out dj , as the bride I was on the dance floor the whole night and he read the mood of the people there and switched it up. he has great communication, awesome personality... Read More and I would recommend him for your wedding or future event . if I need a do for another event it will be Adam.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Chelsea W

Words cannot describe how amazing Adam was as our DJ for our wedding! We are still talking about how much we loved all of the songs and how well the whole night was executed, and it was already a month ago! Adam really tied our whole day together and our dance floor was filled... Read More the entire night. He was able get every single song we requested and incorporated them seamlessly into the day. As someone who is picky when it comes to music, I thought it was going to be hard to find a DJ that I felt would do a good job with the music for my wedding day, and the minute I talked to Adam for the first time, I knew the hunt was over. All of my stress about the music for my wedding day went away! All in all, our wedding felt like a fairytale and we couldn't be happier with our decision to have Adam as our DJ for the night!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Ariane M

We are incredibly pleased and happy with the superior quality we experienced in the liveliness of entertainment, variety of music, and organization of Soundfactor Entertainment. Soundfactor Entertainment makes organizing/planning the music and the order of events a painless... Read More process. Having DJ Craig as our DJ entertainer and Master of Ceremony exceeded my expectations. He is highly professional, has a positive energy, and was always available to answer any questions, as well as provide helpful suggestions to enhance our wedding day. We also had a positive experience working with Adam Moyer from Soundfactor. He is highly considerate and serviceable. My parents and I are more than pleased with the level of service, commitment, and professionalism that DJ Craig and Adam provided during the planning phase leading to the wedding! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Amanda H

DJ Kevin Rhude and Soundfactor were incredible to work with for our wedding. They were prompt and professional in their responses and made sure everything was taken care of. Kevin spoke with us multiple times before the wedding in addition to reviewing our online song... Read More requests. He was open to our suggestions but the additional songs he picked were perfect and the dance floor was packed the whole time. We had many guests compliment us afterward about how great our DJ was. Highly recommend DJ Kevin Rhude and Adam Moyer of Soundfactor for weddings! They were fantastic.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017

Words cannot describe the amount of satisfaction we got from having Steve Vazquez and Adam Moyer from Soundfactor take care of our DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting, and the music and microphones for the ceremony they are extremely professional and very high tech we have had nothing... Read More but compliments over the last 3 weeks about them everyone keeps asking "who was your Dj" "who did your photobooth" and I tell them all Soundfactor they had our dance floor packed all night long there was never a moment it was empty and the line for the photobooth was always long too and it was really cool how they had it setup that you could upload your photobooth pictures straight to social media as soon as you were done people loved it people keep telling us it was the best wedding they ever attended and we owe a lot of that to Steve and Adam for the tremendous job they did the night of the wedding if you ever want to have a great event book these guys you wont be sorry even the entire wait staff from the Columbia Station was dancing and having a good time with us like I said you wont regret booking these guys at all best decision we made for the wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lindsey S

Ideal! Soundfactor Entertainment was so professional and easy to deal with from start to finish. Our DJ, Craig, called us weeks in advance to get to know us and what vibe we were going for in our wedding and he nailed it. He arrived hours early to set up and talk to the manager... Read More of the country club and the photographer to make sure everything ran smoothly and not a moment was missed. I couldn't believe what an integral part of our wedding day he was. He was the glue that kept everything together.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Shawn & Debbie S

We love Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment!!! Words cannot aptly describe how happy and delighted we were having Adam and Soundfactor as the entertainment portion of our wedding over the Memorial Day 2017 weekend. Adam certainly was a true Master of Ceremonies!!! From our... Read More beginning correspondence to our reception’s conclusion, Adam was always available with appreciated suggestions and hands on expertise. His knowledgeable experience and valued assistance perfectly enabled us to make our wedding ceremony and reception a remarkable experience for us and our cherished guests to share. Adam and Soundfactor elevated our Friday night wedding to an unforgettable event we and our guests will be thinking fondly of for a very long time to come. Each and every detail, from the selection of music used during the ceremony and reception to large video screens showcasing us and our families to providing our guests with the ultimate in rhythms and tempos to dance the night away, were perfect. Throughout the evening, Adam was constantly in touch with us, whether it be sharing a laugh or to inquire about scheduled reception events. His thoughtful communication always made us feel confident we were in the best of hands. Adam and Soundfactor are certainly the very best anyone could ever hope to have to make any event a memorable one. You will be thankful you chose Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment; we certainly are.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Sonia L

We absolutely love Soundfactor Entertainment! This is the second time we contracted them for our daughter's engagement party in 2016 and wedding reception on 06/24/17. Adam, the owner of Soundfactor, is so understanding and easy to work with. He was very accommodating of last... Read More minute changes to the reception schedule and worked out all details with us without added and unnecessary stress. The DJ on both events was DJ Craig whom we absolutely love! He is a sweetheart and very understanding of a big & diverse crowd as we had it at the wedding reception. He kept the crowd very motivated with the music as well as provided the proper ambiance and soothing music during dinner. He did an excellent job as both DJ & MC. Everyone had a good time and gave many positive feedback about the reception. Guests absolutely loved the Dancing on the Clouds. They said it looked like a "fairy tale." My husband and I are very pleased with the service provided by Soundfactor Entertainment (Adam & Craig) and we will definitely contract with them in again for future celebrations and family events!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Jocelyn G

Adam did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We were on the dance floor the whole time! He was so great to work with and helped us along the way and answered any and all of our questions super fast. He absolutely help make our day so special! We lived 11 hour away from where we were... Read More getting married and he made everything soo easy!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Allison R

Adam was fantastic. He was highly skilled, professional, and talented. He knows his work extremely well and its clear that he has many years of experience. Everyone at our wedding raved about how wonderful he was and how much fun the wedding was because of him. He was always... Read More willing to help and give advice when we had questions and he made our ceremony and introductions flawless. We gave him a few song recommendations for the reception and every song he played we loved and he was able to play a variety of music that everybody enjoyed. Also, his photobooth was a great addition to our wedding and gave us lasting memories to cherish for the years to come. We strongly recommend Adam and Soundfactor to anyone looking to have a fun wedding! Our whole family danced the night away and was very impressed by the services Adam had to offer!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Meghan M

Soundfactor Entertainment was great to work with! Kevin Rhude was our Dj and he was responsive, professional and played great music that kept our guests dancing all night!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jamie M

Cannot say enough great things about this business! Absolutely loved working with Adam. Planning with him was a total breeze, he was a total professional. His website was easy for me to use, and Adam was so great about our personalized bridal introductions. I also loved how... Read More he helped us plan the order and times of our wedding. What was great - and what I didn't expect - was how AT the wedding, Adam came up to us to help us move the night along the whole night. He was practically our "point person" at the wedding. For example - after I smashed cake into my husband's face, it was Adam that came up to us with a wet towel to help him wipe his face off. We also went with uplighting and the photobooth. I was worried about the color of the uplighting - I didn't want it too yellow - so when I went to my pre-wedding meeting with Adam, he worked with me to get the color I wanted, which helped ease my nerves. He also had plenty of options for the photobooth and my husband and I loved receiving our album of photo strips from our guests at the end of the night. Of course - the music was amazing. He really read our room and our guests and played music that kept people dancing the whole night. I couldn't have hoped for a better DJ - my expectations were met AND exceeded! Book him!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Casey S

I cannot say enough good things about Soundfactor and our experience with Adam on our wedding day! We first learned of him from our photographer. We were looking for a DJ that was professional and reasonably priced. From my first email interaction with Adam I could tell that we... Read More would not be let down. He took the time to explain everything to me, break down the prices, offer upgrades without being pushy and really take the time to answer all of my questions. My husband and I work really odd hours sometimes and Adam was so accommodating. We had a phone conference to go over our music choices and Adam was so helpful. He made sure to follow up with me the weeks leading up to the wedding, the week of the wedding and allow me to text him even the day before to change our first dance! Wow! Adam did our ceremony music and reception. He took the time to talk to me when he was setting up and make sure everything was going okay. His customer service and communication is the best! During the reception he made sure to keep in contact with me and my intimidate family to make sure we were ALL happy. The music was perfect and he did exactly what I had asked. You will not be disappointed if you choose Soundfactor for your wedding day. Trust me!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Allison C

I chose sound factor after attending a bridal expo at the state theatre in Easton. When I first met them they were put together so professionally I was immediately impressed. I even went on to win a "first dance on the clouds" that day. Fast forward almost a year to my wedding... Read More day on May 13th 2017. Our DJ was Craig McCollum, and when I tell you he was amazing I mean it 100000%. He was respectful, fun, and collaborated perfectly with all the other vendors. He made sure everyone was in sync and made my wedding even more perfect than expected. And as for the first dance on the clouds, it was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Dennis K

My wife Kaylin and I could not have been happier with our decision to go with Soundfactor and Adam as our DJ for our reception. He was very informative throughout the entire planning process, making sure that we had everything filled out correctly and made sure we did not miss... Read More anything. I personally had a special request (about a week prior) to perform for my wife at the reception and he was able to quickly accommodate and even help synchronize things with the staff at the venue. Our biggest requirements when looking for a DJ service were good music, good flow, and for the DJ to not hog the spotlight. We have been to weddings where the DJ tries too hard to make things happen and it just ruins things for us personally. Adam ensured that he would meed our requirements and he did not disappoint. He kept the music and the party going and smoothly transitioned in and out of the necessary wedding reception traditions. And finally while the party was going he spoke here and there but mainly to say "Lets hear it for the Bride and Groom!" If you want your reception to be the talk of all your friends and family, as ours was, we highly suggest going with Soundfactor Entertainment and Adam as your music entertainment for your wedding!! Thank you so much for being a huge part in making our special night even more unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Megan C

I cannot say enough great things about Adam and Soundfactor! From start to finish, the process was so easy and simple. Adam was knowledgeable and wonderful to work with while we planned all the details for the reception; he helped us figure out exactly how we wanted the... Read More reception to flow. Soundfactor also offers an easy to use online portal to keep everything organized and efficient leading up to the big day. We used Soundfactor for the DJ, Photobooth, Monogram, and Uplighting; it was a one stop shop of the most current, hi-tech equipment. My husband and I have been to multiple weddings over the years, and none of them compared to Soundfactor! AND for all the services they offer, you do not break the bank! I searched around and many DJ companies offer a lot of services, but they nickel and dime you for everything, not Soundfactor! Our wedding was amazing and went as smoothly as anyone could hope for, and knowing that our reception (aka party time) was in Adam's hands, made it that much easier. All of our guest raved about how much fun they had and how great the DJ and photo booth were! Do yourself a favor, and book Adam and Soundfactor, you will not regret it!!!

Adam Moyer

Adam Moyer is the owner of Soundfactor Entertainment & Events, and has been an award-winning DJ & MC in the Philadelphia area for years. He is personally recommended by multiple venues and Wedding Planners, as well as Photographers and other Pros. Adam combines his passion for music, mixing & MC skills, along with using high end sound & lighting equipment to create the best possible experience. While specializing in extraordinary Wedding Receptions for the modern Bride & Groom, Adam can also perform at any special event by request.