Extraordinary Wedding Receptions for Todays Couple

Real DJs, No Cheese. We offer 5-Star Wedding DJs & MCs, Uplighting, State-of-the-art Photo Booths, Custom Monogram Lighting, LED & Projection Screens, Intelligent Lighting, Dancing on the Clouds, and much more! We’ve been providing exceptional entertainment at Wedding Receptions for years. We’ve done hundreds of Wedding Receptions, but your Wedding is not just another number in our books. We strive to make each Reception unique! While some Philadelphia area DJ companies attempt to book a gazillion Weddings in one day, we focus on keeping things a little more personal. To receive detailed package information & pricing click here

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Our Wedding Reception DJ, Adam, was FANTASTIC! Since returning from our honeymoon, we hear over and over again from our guests how awesome our wedding DJ was. Even before our wedding, Adam gave us access to an online song database to request a variety of music for the ceremony... Read More and reception. Adam brought a very personal touch to his service during and after our meeting with him. He was able to loop songs for our ceremony processional before the rehearsal and wedding (which was a huge help!). He respected the type of music we wanted and was not pushy or condescending. Yet, his joy and confidence in his work assured us of his abilities to help in making our reception flow smoothly from introducing the bridal party, to the special speeches, and dance time. On the wedding day, Adam was at our venue early to make sure everything was set up for sound checks in plenty of time before guests arrive. His experience and great taste allowed him to pick and choose from our song list for the reception to keep people on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. I have attended or been a part of many weddings where the DJ was Adam and had a wonderful time. But now, after being one of his clients, I would even more highly recommend Adam for any occasion! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Melissa P

We had DJ Craig M. for our wedding in October and he was phenomenal to say the least. We were impressed by his experience and professionalism, he knows how to read what you want and deliver. The music can make or break your event and it is something we were nervous about. We met... Read More with Craig once and we knew right away he would be perfect. We highly recommend DJ Craig and would use him over and over again. We received a ton of compliments on the music - everybody was up and dancing the entire night! If you're thinking about booking with Soundfactor, don't hesitate!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 W J

Right from the first call Adam and SoundFactor are extremely professional and diligent. He let us know what parts of the wedding we should consider and had a detailed plan for us to lookover and customize to our needs. As we got closer to the day Adam followed up, listened... Read More carefully to our ideas, and offered great suggestions. On the wedding day Adam was right next to the venue manager at The Farmhouse, working excellently in concert with them for the whole night. The layout of the night was followed just right and Adam even adapted to some unplanned surprises! Could not be happier with the whole experience, so thankful to Adam and SoundFactor for their work.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Stephen M

Adam Moyer did a great job for our wedding. He kept the dance floor moving all night. He played songs that all generations were up dancing to. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding his music selection. Not only did Adam exceed our expectations as a DJ he... Read More was a fantastic master of ceremonies. He made sure our timeline of events ran smoothly, even coordinating with the kitchen to make sure food was being served on time. Adam made our wedding a stress free and fun time!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Mary-Katherine M

Adam Moyer, soundfactor owner, had DJ’d our wedding and did a great job of both MCing and DJing. Upon hiring adam, he provided us with a webpage to suggest requests and provide an outline as to the flow of the night and introductions. He was very professional and made the... Read More process as stress-free as possible. I received many compliments after the night was over about how good our DJ was.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Kari C

Sound factor Entertainment is absolutely incredible. Kevin Rhude was our DJ and our guests loved him so much! It was very evident that he cared a lot about us having a great day. I really wanted a DJ who engaged the crowd while still making the wedding the main focus (aka not... Read More on himself, which I have seen some DJ's do) and he was the perfect fit. It was the most fun we have ever had and Kevin was a huge part of this. You could absolutely tell his main goal was to make our day as special as he could! We had so many laughs with Kevin along the way too and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. Adam Moyer is also a wonderful leader of the organization! They are both hard working and well-respected men.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Cassandra B

For our wedding ceremony and reception (10/21/2017), DJ Craig was absolutely amazing! His music selection was right on for the vibe we discussed prior to the event. He listened to our requests, played our favorite, must-have songs, but kept the party going the whole night.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Lindsay C

Adam Moyer from Soundfactor Entertainment is hands down the best DJ! He not only had all the guests on their feet dancing the night away, he did an amazing job with the entire ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond anything you would expect from a DJ to make our day... Read More special. So many guests made sure to share with us how much the loved the music and overall experience on the dance floor. Adam knew how to feel the crowd and keep everyone dancing the night away! We also loved the huge online data base of songs that gives you some ideas of popular songs for different events throughout the day. It was super helpful! Additionally, the photo booth through Soundfactor Entertainment was such a hit at our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved all the props. Adam created a personalized photo strip and we were gifted an album with all the photo strips as well as a flash drive with all the pictures.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Caitlin G

We cannot not express enough how amazing our wedding DJ, Steve Vazquez, was! We knew the minute we sat down with him before our wedding that we were in good hands. Steve understood that we wanted the party started as soon as the reception started and we didn’t want it to end... Read More until the very last song. He made sure everyone was up and dancing the entire night. We got several compliments on how good he was. SoundFactor Entertainment in general has amazing DJs... we know this because not only did we use them but we have been to other weddings who had hired SoundFactor as well. The whole process from setting up the arrangements with Adam to meeting with Steve was an easy process that was stress free and a relief to know they truly understood our vision! Thank you SoundFactor and Steve for helping us have the night of our dreams!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Christina D

The first line of the description says it all. "Real DJs, No Cheese." Our wedding on 11/4/17 was on a farm, and we used a bluegrass band for the beginning of the night, but wanted a DJ for late night dancing and fun. I was hesitant to find a DJ--all i kept picturing was fog... Read More machines and laser lights. But after talking to Adam on the phone, my reservations were put to rest! He assured me he would play no cheesy songs (and let me give him a list); he understood my hesitation and completely knew how to explain his craft in a way that made me feel completely at ease. From working with our blue grass band for smooth transitions, to announcing our wedding party in a fun, NON CHEESY manner, to making sure he played ALL of the songs we wanted, NONE that we didnt want, and ALL of the requests from our friends and family. There was not one thing I would have changed. The dance floor was packed the whole time he was on. I HIGHLY recommend Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Nicole N

Adam from Soundfactor truly brought something special to our November 11th wedding at La Massaria, Bella Vista in Gilbertsville, PA. As someone who was actively trying to avoid the cheese factor, I was not disappointed. Adam worked hard to accommodate all of our requests and... Read More made sure our wedding day was flawless. I was floored by how seamless and quick the reception felt. He was able to create a mix of all requests that kept the dance floor lively and full all night! In all of the overwhelming amount of decisions a couple is faced with when planning a wedding, Adam put our minds at ease and we would absolutely recommend his services!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Dominique L

Adam is the ABSOLUTE BEST DJ you could ask for! Throughout the whole planning process he was accommodating and super responsive and really got to understand us and our “style” for the wedding reception music. He was great at customizing to what we were envisioning! With that... Read More said, we wanted endless dancing and he definitely delivered! He played the right songs at the right time to make sure the dance floor was packed all night. Even almost two months after our wedding, we are STILL getting compliments on how fun the night was! I will definitely be recommending Adam and Soundfactor to everyone I know! On top of all that, the photo booth was a hit at our wedding. It made for such great memories!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Meghan D

Soundfactor was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day! DJ Kevin Rhude was fabulous; he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He was very easy to get a hold of with any questions I may have had. I felt like I always knew what was going on. The photo... Read More booth was a hit! It was cool that we could create the design we wanted on the photo strips. I loved how we received a book that night with copies of the pictures our guests took with little notes. We received a flash drive with all images taken within a few weeks of the wedding. The whole process was so easy. We are thrilled to have chosen Soundfactor, and you will be too!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Falyn C

Adam, from Soundfactor Entertainment, was so awesome! He did our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception and wow! He was so friendly and upbeat! He gave us access to an online music library, so we could customize our music for the ceremony and reception. He was... Read More even able to use songs that weren't in his library like "The Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog, which I danced to with my dad. He coordinated with the best man for his speech and even paid attention to the little details like my husband's favorite song, which turned into an impromptu dance between the two of us. We highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment. Their service is was exceptional! Adam really made our wedding day memorable and fun!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Allison F

DJ Steve and everyone at Soundfactor were wonderful to work with. They delivered exactly what we asked for. The music choices kept the party going and his mixes were fun and surprising.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alyssa M

DJ Kevin Rhude is awesome! He was so easy to work with and kept the dance floor packed all night long!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Emily G

Soundfactor was great, and an amazing value. We needed a DJ under $1,000 and found that with Soundfactor. Our DJ was Craig, who was on top of communicating with us leading up to the wedding, was able to offer his thoughts based on his experience with other weddings, and helped... Read More curate a playlist that we and our guests LOVED. The day of, Craig was super flexible (we had to hold because a grandparent got lost on the way to the reception!) and checked in with me and the groom throughout the evening to make sure things were going well and help keep the party moving smoothly. When he wasn't checking in, he blended right into the party, keeping everyone on the dance floor without drawing any attention to himself... Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jillian D

Steve Vazquez was the DJ at our wedding reception at The Farmhouse at People's Light in Malvern, PA, and he was incredible! As soon as he started the dance music, I looked around the reception space and all of the tables had emptied and people had joined us on the dance floor.... Read More The dance floor then remained packed for the rest of the night. Steve's music selection was amazing throughout the entire reception! And our cocktail hour and dinner music selections were also great! We had several people tell us that the music selections were the best they've heard. Also, leading up to the wedding, Steve was very responsive to email. He also took the time to meet with us in-person prior to booking and then a few weeks before the wedding, we had a phone meeting to review the reception timeline - which was helpful. I would highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment & Events and DJ Steve Vasquez! Thank you Steve for such a great night!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Danielle M

Adam from Soundfactor did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was very communicative leading up to our big day and throughout the night. We didn't have to worry about anything. The music was fantastic and he kept everyone dancing.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kelsey S

Adam was absolutely AMAZING for our wedding reception! He made the entire planning process a breeze and was extremely responsive. Adam went above and beyond what we were expecting. The dancing was endless and he played just the right songs to keep the dance floor packed!... Read More Everyone keeps complimenting how much fun the whole night was and that the music selection was just perfect. If you're looking for a professional DJ to impress your guests for any event, then look no further than SoundFactor. I would recommend them and WILL recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristen P

DJ Kevin Rhude and the SoundFactor team were nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process! From the very beginning, Adam was extremely helpful when booking the vendor. Their online website was easy to use to help plan the music for our wedding reception. I can't say... Read More enough about DJ Kevin Rhude! From the very beginning, Kevin was professional and went out of his way to meet my father and I at Bear Creek so I could meet him prior to booking SoundFactor for our wedding reception. He was so helpful, friendly, easy-going, and professional. For the reception, DJ Kevin absolutely exceeded our expectations and created a fun party atmosphere for all of our wedding guests! Too bad this is a once in a lifetime event! Anyone in the Lehigh Valley area would be crazy not to book SoundFactor! Best bang for the buck!! Thanks again guys! You are the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meredith R

Adam from Soundfactor was the best choice we could've made for our DJ! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, Adam was always available to answer our questions or just to run through everything with us. Choosing the music was so simple through their website and any gaps we... Read More had was filled with perfect songs chosen by Adam. Everything went so smooth from start to finish. One less thing to worry about on the big day! Thank you Adam!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Betsy S

Adam and his team from Soundfactor were the best! From my initial conversations all the way through the wedding, Adam answered all of my questions in a timely and professional manner. DJ Kevin Rhude was so great! He knew the venue well, did a great job of reading the crowd,... Read More played great music and also thought to suggest we move around our timeline during the reception while there was some down time waiting for dinner to be served. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and my friends and family are still talking about it a month later! Definitely would highly recommend Soundfactor for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nicole F

Wow- Where to even begin! I’m not lying when I say we are SO beyond grateful for choosing Soundfactor to dj the most important day of our lives! As stressful as wedding planning is and how many different vendors there are out there, I knew from the very start this company was... Read More the best one. Adam is super friendly & constantly was there to answer any questions I had. He set us up with Dj Kevin Rhude & let’s just say he was beyond amazing! Have you ever gone to a wedding where the dj was absolutely terrible, the music made you not want to get up and move? Well choosing Sound factor will definitely not make you feel this way! Kevin knew how to get the party started and keep everyone on the dance floor. I don’t think there was a single time that night the dance floor was empty (besides dinner time). Music is super important to me (as it is to a wedding) & Kevin definitely nailed it. We had so many people ask us about him and were told how great he was. He didn’t just show up & play music, he made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. Kevin was very helpful with creating the timeline of events and answering all of our questions. So if you’re looking for an amazing, stress-free dj look no further! We had an amazing, fun filled night & we owe so much thanks to Kevin Rhude!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amanda C

We got married in September at La Massaria. DJ Kevin was AMAZING. He played a lot of what we requested along with songs that were requested throughout the night. Once the music started, there was always a crowd on the dance floor. We also used the photobooth through them and... Read More from what we saw, our guests loved it! Kevin and Adam were always available when we had questions. No doubt that if we ever need a DJ again, we will be contacting Soundfactor!

Adam Moyer

Adam Moyer is the owner of Soundfactor Entertainment & Events, and has been an award-winning DJ & MC in the Philadelphia area for years. He is personally recommended by multiple venues and Wedding Planners, as well as Photographers and other Pros. Adam combines his passion for music, mixing & MC skills, along with using high end sound & lighting equipment to create the best possible experience. While specializing in extraordinary Wedding Receptions for the modern Bride & Groom, Adam can also perform at any special event by request.