CINEMATIC WEDDINGS & FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Soussou Productions believes in building on emotion, storytelling and breathtaking imagery. We have a passion for our work and it shows in our art. Soussou Productions uses the highest end equipment and delivers the best customer service around. We pride our selves in our quick response to our customers, when they need our help or have any questions. Let us know how we can capture your special day!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving the Carolinas and Beyond

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kelley H

We couldn't be happier with our wedding video! Mark did an amazing job capturing all of our special moments! Two days after the wedding we got a highlight video and we were so excited to relive our wedding day! We watched it over and over! We are very impressed with how quick... Read More Mark got us our highlight and feature video! We will cherish these memories forever! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Cindy M

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing all of the moments of our special day!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jessica M

It means the world to us to be able to relive the best day of our lives over and over again. Thanks Soussou Productions!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Angela H

I'm so glad we booked Soussou Productions to shoot our wedding. The day went by so quick, and they helped capture all the important moments. I sent the Highlight Video to all my friends and family who couldn't make it and it was a huge hit.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Devin T

I choose Mark as our videographer because I had a rustic barn setting just like I saw on one of his highlights. His creativity and planning made for an amazing video. I have already referred him to my cousin for her upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Veronica K

Mark was AMAZING! My wedding was on a Saturday and by Monday afternoon he had my highlight video finished! He was fun to work with and captured all the best moments during our big day! I'm beyond pleased; Mark far exceeded our expectations! We can't thank you enough!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Olivia M

I had such a wonderful experience with Soussou Productions. Not only are they talented at their photo and video craft, but their amazing personalities are reflected in their work as well.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Flavia B

Mark and Emily were wonderful to work with. Our highlights video was amazing and we got it about 48 hours after our wedding day. I couldn't stop watching it! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Brittany H

Mark & Emily were WONDERFUL to work with on our wedding day. They were flexible and ready when our schedule changed and made sure to capture our wedding celebration perfectly! We have loved having the highlight and full feature film to share with our friends and family!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Bekah F

Mark did our wedding video and it was amazing!!! We had the highlight within 2 days and the whole thing within a week or so!!!! It was everything I imagined! I'm so glad I chose them to do our wedding!!! I would recommend them 100%!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Torie L

Soussouproductions provides high quality videos. They were prompt and efficient at responding to emails and receiving our final product. Mark was super nice, professional and responsive. Highly recommend for wedding videography!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Danielle M

Emily is amazing! Not only is she an excellent photographer, she is so great to work with. Professional and such a sweetheart! We loved all of our engagement photos as well. She is very talented and we loved working with her! <3 :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Nicole P

Mark and Emily were amazing! Our wedding was a disaster due to a power outage but you would not be able to tell at all based on the videography provided by Mark. We haven't received pictures yet from Emily but are positive they will be great as well! We are grateful that they... Read More maintained their professionalism in an uncomfortable environment and many thanks to them both for capturing our special day/moments!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Brittany O

We worked with Mark to create an engagement video! He was wonderful and fun to work with. He was patient with our dogs who decided to behave awfully that day! Less that 24 hours later, he sent us the video! We cannot wait to see what he will create for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Kira R

Mark just did the video for our wedding May 7th, we got the video highlights 2 days after and now it's only a week, and we already got confirmation that our feature video is in the mail. I am amazed with how fast everything was done. Mark was also great to work with, and made... Read More sure all my visions were captured. I love everything! If you are looking for a videographer, Mark is the guy to call. :-)

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Soussou productions went above and beyond for our wedding. Mark showed up very early to the event to scout and plan the day. He was instrumental in making sure we got all the shots we requested. Mark had so much knowledge of lighting and the perfect angle of a shot the final... Read More product was flawless. We show our video to everyone who will watch! My wife is from South America and he was able to provide a link so her family who could not make it could view the wedding. We were so happy to have captured our special day and very thankful we found Mark and Emily. Thank you Soussou productions!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

Mark Shot our wedding last month in Asheville, NC. We just got the video and it brought tears to my eyes. It made me feel like I was re-living my wedding day again. Our day just went by so fast it was like a blur. I'm so glad that we hired Soussou Productions because it is nice... Read More to look back and see all of our family and friends enjoying the day with us.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Cassie S

My husband and I found Soussou Productions on The Knot. We emailed him for more information and he promptly returned our message. We then setup a phone consult that helped assure us that he was the right videographer for us. On our wedding day he showed up early and was very... Read More easy to work with. A month later we received our video and it was amazing. We are so glad to have chosen Soussou Productions.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Mary G

Emily and her husband Mark recently photographed our daughter's wedding in Charlotte. They came to our rescue when our original photographer cancelled on us just days before the wedding. We feel so lucky to have found them! Emily and Mark arrived on time and ready to get to... Read More work. They were professional and easy to work with, and made everyone feel at ease. We had bad weather, but Emily found ways to use the venue to take some breattaking photos. Throughout the day, Emily and Mark worked tirelessly to get all the shots we had requested plus many others that they dreamed up themselves. Our photos were delivered very quickly and Emily even called to make sure we were happy with everything. Thank you Emily and Mark for helping to make our daughter's day so special!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Our experience with Soussou Productions was excellent on many different levels. Not only did we get an amazing finished product, but the service was great as well. They were not just there with cameras, but also made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I HIGHLY... Read More Recommend them for any event. Thanks Soussou Productions!!!

Most honest and nicest professionals

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 eden t

I cannot express how the entire experience with our video and photographers for our wedding was seamless and had the best experience with them. They are very creative and passionate with their quality work. Just amazing ! They are specially incredible in capturing great... Read More moments without any setup as well as doing many great themes with vintage looks. Also the prices are just amazing for the value! Truly world class ! I Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

We had the pleasure to use Sousso Productions services with Mark and Emily! They both have many great ideas but most importantly they listened to ours :) they were really able to capture so many great moments in our wedding and they have superb video/photo editing skills! I... Read More highly recommend and would use them again in the future for our family photos :)

25 wedding anniversary

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

I hired soussou productions to film my parents 25 wedding anniversary party. It was a huge success and the video has been cherished by the whole family. We even got a copy for grandma who could not make it back from the U.K.. Highly recommend will definitely be using them in the... Read More future!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

Lots of planning and money go into a wedding and you want to make sure you get the right vendors to do the job. A friend of ours used Mark and told us what a great job he did. We went with the recommendation and the video really turned our spectacular. Hope we can look back 10... Read More years from now and it will help us remember the day just a bit better. Best of all my wife Cindy was happy.

Very good people!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Our daughters wedding was so amazing, but the pictures and video these people did made it even better than in person. Thank you for redoing the video at no extra charge and being so patient with Julio, my grumpy husband, on all the extra work.

Mark and Emily Soussou

Husband and wife team, Mark and Emily Soussou are the dynamic-duo behind Soussou Productions. We are both natives of Florida and met through mutual friends after graduating from the same college. Emily enjoys riding bikes and Mark loves to fish. We both explorers at heart and love to travel and see new destinations.