Every event is an opportunity for excellence!

Finding the right DJ entertainment service is the most important aspect to your event. We make it our sole mission to making this the easiest part of your event planning. We’re here to help bare the weight of anxiety so that when the day comes, you can exhale, let your shoulders down, have some drinks and enjoy the company of friends and family. Our DJ service prides itself on our experience, professionalism and artistic nature. Every opportunity will be taken to ensure our creative touch at its maximum potential in any event. That’s what sets us apart from the local DJ service and along side the Master of Ceremonies!! Call or Text for your free consultation!!

African, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

424 N. Frances St. Apt.13, South Bend, IN (574) 220-5832
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Andrew V.

My name is Andrew with South Bend Premier Wedding and Event DJ. What inspired me to start this business was my love for music & entertaining. DJing is my way of expressing my creative/artistic nature. Between the music selection; by requests and my own knowledge. From a quality sound system to designing an awesome lighting display. It all matters! So by the end of the night, people come to me and say things like, "wow, I haven't danced like that in... ever." This is exactly the reason why I've done this for over 20 years.