South Jersey Florist

We are a full service florist serving the South Jersey Area. We work within your budget. We try harder because we want to be your florist even after your wedding. Our customer service is the best around

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

191 South New York Road, Absecon, NJ

Beautiful flowers & great experience with Marcy

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Bianca C

We had an excellent experience with South Jersey Florist for our wedding this past September. It's a family-run business and Marcy, who is a sweetheart, runs the show with brides. She's very attentive and detail-oriented. As I lived 1.5hrs from our venue (and 1 hour from... Read More their shop), she was available to talk not only in-person but also over the phone and e-mail to limit the number of trips taken, which was greatly appreciated. Marcy helped me find the exact colors/styles for our centerpieces, bouquets and wearables --even on my tighter timeline of 2 months-- and the result was beautiful. Would use again for a different event and would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 nNcoletta h

WOW, South Jersey Florist did an amazing job for my wedding! My husband and I lost everything to a house fire five months before our wedding. As our volunteer Wedding Planner was looking for donations to help my husband and I get our wedding back together, Marcy was one of the... Read More first vendors willing to help us. She not only went out of her way to help us, she exceeded all of our expectations. All of our wedding flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Shannon K

My husband and I were recently married on September 12, 2015 in Galloway, NJ. I used South Jersey Florist for all of my wedding flowers and I could not have been more pleased. Marcy is not only an incredible florist, but truly a wonderful person who bends over backwards to make... Read More your wedding flowers become a true reality. Marcy's work is stunning, meticulous and heartfelt. The vibrant colors of the flowers really pop in all of my pictures and I am so happy I chose South Jersey Florist. Marcy is available to a bride 24/7 and really understands the design and look you are attempting to achieve on your wedding day. Marcy personally delivers your bouquet to you on your wedding day and its special touches like those that make her an IDEAL wedding vendor. I highly, highly, highly recommend Marcy and South Jersey Florist for not only one's wedding day, but any big event in your life. Trust me, you won't be sorry!

Flexible, Accomodating, Creative, and BEST Florist ever :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Natalie S

After going to several florists and calling them about meeting my specific budget, I was becoming a very unhappy bride. Every bride has a specific vision on how they want their wedding and I was very detailed. I knew that I couldn’t have it all but wanted someone that would work... Read More with me and my budget. Other florists I spoke with in the past were not friendly and in fact inflexible. I was beginning to feel stupid for asking for that specific price range because everyone was turning me down. I then began doing a search on google and found South Jersey Florist. I immediately called and was almost in tears when I spoke with Marcy’s son. He was so friendly and explained what services they offered. I explained my situation and he assured me that his mother would work with my budget. After meeting Marcy, I knew that I picked the perfect Florist. She was so helpful, showed me her beautiful work, and came up with a great floral plan that would work with my budget. Yes folks she will work with you =) I wanted specifics and she really made it happen!!! She was very honest, accommodating, and went over and beyond for me to make my flowers look beautiful. I also loved how detailed she was and actually passionate working with flowers. Some florist clearly do it for just the money but not her. In addition, she gave me her cell phone number so I could reach her at any time which tells me how much she cares for her clients. I got married on August 1st and was amazed but my bouquet and flowers she gave me for my wedding! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and yes she gave me much more than I expected. I loved my centerpieces so much and my sweet heart table. I went with a romantic elegant look and she gave me that exactly. I am still getting compliments over my flowers and when I look back at my pictures now I just smile and truly feel blessed to have worked with her. Future brides and grooms you will not be disappointed working with her. Thank you Marcy and South Jersey florist team for making my dream wedding. You guys are amazing and I would recommend anyone to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 nicole c

From the minute I spoke to Marcy months ago for my October wedding, I knew South Jersey Florist was it!!! Marcy was incredibly flexible with my budget, great at giving recommendations and made me feel completely confident in my selections. She did our bouquets, center pieces... Read More and entrance floral arrangements. I was BLOWN away by how beautiful my elegant white rose bouquet looked. She went above and beyond and was accessible to us whenever we had a question or change. Recommend to anyone looking an amazing florist!!!

Marcy is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lindsay B

I stumbled upon South Jersey Florist looking for a florist that could accommodate my last minute trip to South Jersey before our wedding date. They welcomed a last minute meeting with me. When I walked into the florist my Mom and I felt at home. They were very down to earth,... Read More genuine and made you feel like your opinion mattered. Marcy worked hard at trying to figure out how she could stay within my budget. She was very honest and up front when choosing flowers for bouquets. I talked to her about wanting to put a picture of my Grandparents on my bouquet. She loved the idea and actually went out to the mall looking for a small jewelry charm frame that could sit nicely on my bouquet. If you are looking for a florist that will be sincere, authentic and kind I would highly recommend South Jersey Florist. Not to mention, we absolutely loved all of our bouquets. They did a beautiful job with arrangements and making sure the product was nothing but everything we wanted for our wedding day!

Perfect and Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Charlotte L

South Jersey Florist Provided the flowers for my April Wedding at the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City. Marcy was so nice to work with and a true professional. I left the initial consultation feeling confident I made the right choice. All I knew was that I wanted simple, yet... Read More elegant bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres with a touch of bling. She showed me tons of photos and helped us decide on the perfect flowers (Calla Lillys) and design to reflect my personality and wedding theme. She was a pleasure to work with and showed up promptly at my suite on my wedding day to deliver the flowers - which were stunning! My friends and family were blown away. I can't recommend South Jersey Florist enough - you won't be disappointed!

Best Florist!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Ashley M

Marcy was amazing to work with. She was very detailed oriented and gave me the best flowers for the best value! I 150% recommend using South Jersey Florist!

Truly Unforgettable Flowers

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Kimberly M

There will never be enough words for me to describe how amazing South Jersey Florist is. We had a small garden wedding with a bohemian/vintage theme so the flowers were very very important to pull off the look we were going for. As important as the flowers were, I know NOTHING... Read More about them and had no idea what style I liked. I couldn't even describe a general look of what I wanted!!! I took to Pinterest and sent Marci some general photos of messy bouquets with white flowers and a lot greens. Of course the photos weren't even clear enough to make out what types of flowers I was looking for! Marci was able to hunt down the vases I wanted and spoke to me almost weekly to keep me updated about the flowers. A week before my wedding, I was finally able to meet the woman I had been texting back and forth with! She was so sweet, informative, and very personable. When she brought out a sample of what our centerpieces would look like I was in utter shock. It was exactly what I was picturing in my mind!! I couldn't believe that Marci was able to make something so beautiful from those horrible pictures I gave her. From that moment, I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were going to be and I couldn't WAIT to see everything on my wedding day. On the big day, Marci has a tradition where she brings the bouquets to you and the bride gets to open hers in front of her family. Already very emotional from wedding day jitters, I opened my bouquet and it just absolutely took my breath away and I couldn't hold back my tears, it was a moment I could never forget. My bouquet was stunning and better than anything I could have ever expected. I can't thank South Jersey Florist enough for working on July 4th weekend and really making my wedding special. Marci, you and your team are so talented, you are an absolute sweetheart and I will never forget working with you!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Jacklyn S

If I could give South Jersey Florist 10 stars on this review I would. I am so thrilled I came across this amazing team and after looking at thier profile, I immediately knew that I came across the perfect florist. I showed them my ideas and they made all of them come to life -... Read More there wasn't anything that they couldn't do and they gave me the perfect advice and recommendations to make the bouquets and centerpieces absolutely stunning. I can't not thank them enough for being so professional, accomodating, timely, friendly, and talented. I am one lucky girl to have come across this shop, and I hands down recommend them to anyone looking for incredible service and beautiful flowers/ decor on thier wedding day. Thank you to Marcy and her team for making our big day legendary. I will have South Jersey Florist on speed dial for future flowers for any occasion!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Krista

Marcy was so nice and helpful, and my flowers were gorgeous. definetly recommend!

Flawless, Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Chrysti K

My husband and I got married on March 14, 2015 and used South Jersey Florist for all of our flowers. We did handheld bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony flowers. Marcy and Lenny were absolutely amazing, and even saved our cake! We had originally ordered sugar flowers on our... Read More cake, which came out terribly. At the last minute, Marcy from South Jersey Florist re-did our cake with leftover flowers from our order, and it looked lovely as if we planned it from the beginning. As for the bouquets...I've never seen such pristine, beautiful arrangements. The centerpieces made the whole room look elegant, and matched the entire design. We used blue hydrangeas, white lillies, white freesia, and peach roses. I cannot express enough how grateful I was to have chosen South Jersey Florist. They were so organized and inviting. At our first meeting, while I struggled to pick the arrangement, Marcy went and put together a quick idea that embodied everything I wanted. It was so nice to see an example up front, and gave me confidence in my selection. They ordered the vases, provided columns for our large pieces, and made an arch for our ceremony with only a week's notice. If you are looking for a florist in South Jersey, they are the best. They are personable, affordable for ANY budget, and flawless. Not a single flower didn't look hand-picked for our wedding. There was another wedding at our venue that walked right past us with their bouquets, and it was so obvious that ours were more beautiful, I was even more grateful for my choice. Thank you South Jersey Florist for making our special day perfect!!

Absolutely THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Beki E

I can't say enough about them!! The flowers are beautiful, the cost is close to half of what other florists are charging and they are SO HELPFUL!! Marcy cared so much about everything. She even went as far as calling just to check on me the day before the wedding. USE... Read More THEM!!! You won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Emily W

When I began the stressful task of wedding planning, there was one thing I already knew I had covered. My Florist. After South Jersey Florist did my sister's, my aunt's, and my brother's wedding, I wouldn't dream of using anyone else! Their work leaves people breathless and is... Read More exactly what I wanted in my hands as I made the most important walk of my life. South Jersey Florist listens to the individual desires of each and every bride and creates for them floral arrangements better than they could have ever imagined. When you choose the family run, South Jersey Florist, you become part of their family. They will do everything in their power to make you happy on your special day. They are so much more than a florist, and they will take so much stress out of wedding planning by making your flowers one less thing you have to worry about.

The Icing on the Cake!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Alyssa F

If you are looking for a professional, fun-loving florist who delivers a QUALITY product for a fabulous price, you've found the place. I was sold on SJ Florist during my initial meeting, where Marcy and I discussed my budget and ideas. She was the only vendor who actually... Read More physically showed me flowers with weaker stems (poppies) and provided me with alternatives that would look similar but last longer. I was blown away by what an honest, respectable businesswoman she is! At our final meeting, I changed almost everything about our flowers and she sat patiently, adjusting everything! Our weddings easily tied together the entire day. They were SPECTACULAR. The most beautiful part? When Marcy and her son hand-delivered the flowers, she actually got teary-eyed. Between the thoughtful wedding message she sent and her kindness on wedding day, I became a lifelong customer of SJ Florist. For any occasion, I will never go elsewhere. You will not be disappointed!

Thank You Marcy!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015

I was very nervous being in Georgia and trying to plan a wedding in New Jersey, but Marcy helped me every step of the way! She was very patient and understanding. We spoke on the phone and emailed pictures back and forth and everything turned out fantastic! Everything turned out... Read More better than I was expecting! The price was really good too.

I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Courtney T

This florist was so amazing. Marcy the owner went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be. She was such a pleasure to work with and really personalized the experience of planning how I pictured my flowers on our wedding day. She took her time... Read More with me and made sure every detail was touched upon. She also delivered our flowers to several locations no questions asked. She came to my bridal suite on the day of my wedding and I felt like she was a part of my family. She made sure that I was happy with everything and she was purely excited to see my happy expression. It was clear she not only cares about her work but cares about the people she's doing it for. She will definitely get my business in the future and many many recommendations to everyone I know!

Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Kat D

I got married to my best friend 10/26/14. We had a beautiful fall wedding and it wouldn't be possible without there amazing work! They knew exactly what I wanted and more. It's been 3 weeks since my wedding and everyone still talks about the flowers. Especially the... Read More centerpieces,which Were filled with pumpkins, gourds, and apples inside this tall vase with this unbelievable arrangement of flowers on top. Everything was perfect thanks to south jersey florist! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You will not be disappointed!

Better than perfection!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

I had the best experience working with south jersey florist!!! They made picking and planning my wedding easy and stress free. I brought in pictures of what I wanted and loved and not only did they nail it it looked ten times better then what the pictures looked like! They... Read More captured my vision over and beyond all expectations!! My centerpieces were amazing, they girls bouquet matched perfectly to their dresses and mine beautiful beyond belief!! I highly recommend south Jersey florist for any event, and I will definitely be using then in the future!

Incredible in all areas

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jennifer F

I would recommend this florist to any bride. Marcy was incredibly helpful and on point. She went over everything thoroughly and was there throughout the whole planning process. The flowers were beautiful and not only did she deliver them personally, but I think she was as... Read More excited as I was about my big day! Love her and love this florist! I will be using them as my regular florist from now on!!!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

After going to consultations with several florists, I found South Jersey Florist. Unlike previous vendors I had spoke with, Marcy, the owner, not only was willing to give my fiancé and I the specific flowers we requested but allowed us to be creative with our ideas and also had... Read More creative input of her own. Not to mention the cost was significantly lower than the other vendors my fiancé and I had looked into. The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! I would recommend South Jersey Florist to anyone looking for grata flowers for any occasion!

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

My mother and I spoke with Marcy about what we wanted. She understood everything perfectly and was so helpful ! Our final meeting she made mock arrangements to show us what she came up with and we were so pleased ! She even decorated the ceremony room for us ( we got married at... Read More Lucien's Manor) and it was gorgeous!!!! My centerpieces, the mother's corsages, bridesmaids boquet and my boquet were stunning exactly what we wanted and more! Bouquets were full and gorgeous!! They were all so nice and helpful! Marcy and the south jersey florist staff made my wedding beautiful!!! Thanks guys!! Would tec omen to anyone!!!!

South Jersey Florist made our day!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Jim C

South Jersey florist made our wedding day beautiful. From boutonnieres, corsages, bridesmaid bouquets, bridal bouquet and centerpieces were all perfect. Marcy was very professional and extremely easy to deal with and did everything we ask of her, even more than we expected. We... Read More were so happy how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend South Jersey Florist for your special day!!!

Great customer service at South Jersey Florist

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Stephanie W

Marcy and her team were super friendly and took the time to call me and discuss my expectations, budget, and vision for our reception flowers. Marcy worked quickly to draft a quote that came very close to meeting my small budget. She also made herself readily available to me in... Read More the case that I had any questions. I didn't post a rating for quality because we ended up not booking with South Jersey Florist, but using a family friend to help us with the flowers because we have a very very small scope of work. However, South Jersey Florist was overall very friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.

Marcy's the Best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Tom B

I went to South Jersey Florist not knowing exactly what I wanted, but Marcy made the process easy. She asked me to view some pictures, listened, and quickly figured out my style. When it came to the wedding day, I trusted in her to make some decisions for me and she did not... Read More disappoint! I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet; everyone loved it! I highly recommend South Jersey Florist. The quality of their work and attentive service cannot be matched!

Meet The Coordinator

Marcy Kantz

Why do you choose one florist over another? Any florist should be able to make beautiful wedding flowers for about the same price. You have to feel comfortable with the person who you put in charge to create your flower arrangements. I'm available to my brides 24/7, we work within your budget & I personally oversee ALL aspects of your wedding flowers. We go the extra mile to make sure EVERYTHING is perfect. We want to be your florist forever, not just on your wedding day!