Southbury Baking Company

We serve Connecticut and Westchester County, New York

Southbury Baking Company. Fine Dessert Catering

Beautiful cakes, unique decadent dessert bars and mini pie bars are our specialty. Southbury Baking Company makes cakes and sweet miniatures for parties, showers and weddings. Our dessert bars and mini pie bars make your event as unique as you are. From rustic, to classic, to elegant, we will work with your venue and other wedding professionals to bring your vision to life. We also create special wedding, shower and rehearsal dinner cakes and beautiful edible favors that tie everything together. We are not a retail shop but a warm and friendly commercial shop. We bake everything to order so you always get the freshest, most delicious desserts! Contact us today to schedule your consultation.

83 Prokop Road Bldg. 2 Unit 3, Oxford, CT We serve Connecticut and Westchester County, New York (203) 676-4201

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Carly M

Cathy's cakes, cupcakes, and deserts are pure magic! My guests could not stop raving about the different cupcake flavors and canolis that we served at our July wedding. She even made a special cheesecake (my favorite) for my husband and I to cut with a secret foam layer to cut... Read More down on costs. Her attention to detail and serious talent for everything sweet make her the best choice. Such a great value, make sure you go for a tasting!

2017-09-04T17:39:32 Response from the vendor

Carly and Andrew- Thanks so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you on your cake and dessert bar. You are such a sweet couple and I wish you nothing but love and joy for your life together! - All... Read Less Read More

Cathy Kleros

I love working with wedding couples. It's such a fun and exciting time in their lives! Making them a delicious, beautiful cake and bringing their vision to life is what it's all about for me!