Southern Belle By MariaNoel

Hilton Head, Bluffton, Charleston, Savannah and beyond

Bridal & Special Occasion Makeup

I am a Makeup Artist specializing in bridal, special occasion and editorial. I truly believe it’s always such an amazing honor to be chosen as someobe’s bridal makeup artist. Sharing someone's big day is just unbeatable! I have been in the industry for over ten years and have worked weddings from the beautiful mountains of Northern CA to the incredible seasides of Hilton Head SC. I cannot wait to hear from you and make your special day everything you hope it can be.

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Hilton Head, Bluffton, Charleston, Savannah and beyond (843) 441-9771

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Mandeline C

Maria was my makeup artist for my wedding on 10/28/17. She did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids makeup as well as mine. She is flexible, has a great personality and is simply the best at what she does. Her pricing is great and very worth it. Thank you for making my Bridal... Read More party and I look flawless on my special day 💕

Reviewed on 2/05/2018

Maria is a fantastic makeup artist (mua). Doing makeup on models for magazine photo shoots, she was always able to capture exactly what her client envisioned while working with the model to bring out the natural beauty. I was always pleased to see Maria on set because she is a... Read More lovely person as well as a great talent. Thanks for making me look like a super star in 2015!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Emily D

Maria is AMAZING! She did me, mother of bride and maid of honor on my wedding g day and I was so happy with my makeup! Especially when I look back at pictures she really knew how to make the makeup look natural yet pop in all the right places! Showed up early, gave my... Read More bridesmaids who weren’t even paying to get makeup done some help and gave us all touch up kits! Definitely book Maria for your next big event!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Sara S

Maria was the best!! We tried some options in the trial run and the makeup she did on my wedding day was flawless! I felt beautiful and she was fun to work with. Highly recommend!!

MariaNoël Bagnulo

My professional makeup career began in 2012, and I became one of the most sought after artists in Northern California, and was voted one of the top seven "best Makeup Artists" in the Sacramento region. My style is a ‘natural glam' because I believe every bride should be seen as the best version of them self.