Southern Bells Weddings and Events

Mount Pleasant, SC

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

1124 Daffodil Ln, Mount Pleasant, SC (770) 617-2820

Wonderful Company and Wonderful Staff!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Heather P

Meredith and her team were so wonderful to work with. My husband and I wanted a wedding that portrayed our life together, so we were both very involved in the planning. Meredith and I met many times throughout the course of the planning. These visits were like therapy for me!... Read More She was always calming, she listened to our needs, had ideas and was constantly available for anything I needed. Our day was absolutely perfect! Everything came together even better than we had imagined it would. I highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event!

The Best Decision I Ever Made!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Katie K

I had been told over and over again to hire a day of wedding planner and oh my gosh, I'm so glad that I did!! From the first time meeting Meredith and all the way until the wedding day, she was professional, organized, and always kept me feeling at ease. I could email or call... Read More her at any time if I had a question, and she was always quick to respond. Meredith quickly realized what I had envisionsed and she made it happen. I was able to relax and get ready with my bridesmaids on the day of and knew that Meredith had everything under control. This is something every bride wants and needs. Meredith also made the wedding day agenda go as smoothly as possible. Throughout the ceremony and recepition she was always there to let me know what was going to happen next. I never had to worry about a thing!! I cannont say enough good things about Southern Bells Weddings and Events, Meredith and her staff! They are truly the best out there!

Love Southern Bells!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Kelsey B

I was planning our wedding in Charleston from our new home in Texas. Working with Meredith for our wedding was so helpful! She made an effort to get to know me and what my vision was for the wedding. She offered up ideas when I was stuck and was open to anything I had in mind. I... Read More never felt pushed to do something a certain way and had so much fun throughout the process. She kept me on track for timing of when planning items needed to be completed and connected me with several vendors. My mom and I were so thankful to have Meredith helping us the week of the wedding. We had several DIY projects and she came over to offer a hand with anything that was needed! We handed over all control on the day of the wedding. Everything went smoothly the day of, I didn't notice if any minor things did go wrong. Meredith had everything set up perfectly, just as I had pictured it in my head. She was absolutely awesome to work with and I definitely recommend Southern Bells to others. Thank you so much Meredith and we are definitely getting a drink next time I am in town! :)

Amazing assets to the Planning Process

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Ivy S

From the moment we were engaged, people started telling us how stressful the planning process and wedding day are. Planning a wedding from out of the area, I was nervous they would be right so I looked into a little help in the area. That is when I found the girls of Southern... Read More Bells Weddings and Events! Meredith and Katie made our wedding day one I can say was truly carefree. I am a bit stubborn and like things done my way so I was hesitant handing over my vision to someone else. Everything was executed perfectly and they really made my ideas come to life! I was blown away by their hard work and creative touch. From start to finish, Meredith was so helpful and prompt to answer any and all questions I had. These two are a bride's dream to have on her side- detailed, passionate, professional, knowledgeable, organized, and overall fabulous. There two are gems of the wedding planning world and I would HIGHLY recommend them to ensure your dream wedding is everything you had ever hoped! Thanks again, ladies! Ivy Still

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 james r

Southern Bells Wedding and Events was a huge help to our wedding. From rehearsal, last minute adjustments, to the final breakdown of the night, they were there to make our night perfect. I can't imagine a wedding without their help and day-of coordinating. There are so many... Read More moving parts on that great day that it's best to leave it to the professionals and they did it beautifully. They are a delight to be around and made sure everything was as we envisioned. Everything went so smoothly so many many thanks again to them! -James