Southern Elegance Limousines

Orlando, FL

Is not where you are going but how you arrive.

Southern Elegance Limousines is a full-service limousine company in the Central Florida area since 2001. We have sedans, SUV's, Lincoln Executive Limousines and SUV Strech limousines. We also feature a white 1961 Lincoln Continental classic car

$$

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

819 W Oak Ridge Rd, Orlando, FL

Very professional, on-time, great service!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Charlotte C

Southern Elegance Limousines came recommended by my day of coordinators and they did not disappoint. I worked with Miguel for the entire process and he was awesome. The limo was in excellent condition, they were prompt and on-time, and very professional. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Heather S

Southern Elegance Limousines handled our limo for pre-wedding transportation, transportation for the bridal party from the ceremony to the reception site, and our post-reception getaway car sedan. We had a great experience with them, and I would recommend them to anyone. Miguel was professional and great to work with. They showed up on time and the limo and sedan were both clean and in excellent condition. Our one minor complaint was that the iPod cord in the limo wasn't working, so we had to listen to the radio instead of our own playlist from our iPhones. Besides that, everything was perfect! Our sedan driver was really great and made sure to park in a spot that worked best for our sparkler exit after the reception. Thanks to Southern Elegance Limos for making transportation a stress-free part of our wedding day.

Great Car and Great Chauffeur

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Sara R

Miguel was great to deal with. It was easy to book our limo and he was a very professional driver. We went with the classic limo which provided that extra wow factor! Our guests loved seeing us pull away in a classic limo, it was so classy!

what a delight

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Shanen O

Miguel is very organized and answered all of my questions in a timely manner! My mommy had never ridden in a limo before my wedding day so this was a very fun and sweet aspect of our day! His contracts are detailed and clearly outlined, I was extremely impressed. We used his services 2 times on the day of my wedding and both times they were early, well dressed, polite and just a delight to work with.

Limo

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Vanessa M

Very punctual on time , which is I think is the most important thing for a limo company! Limo was clean and even had a red carpet!

Perfect Service!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amarah M

I was late planning transportation for our wedding date, however, when I contacted Southern Elegance, they responded almost immediately. I was provided an estimate and all the paperwork was signed and completed within a day. I was so stressed because I was booking this service so late, but they made my life so much easier. The drivers were on time and very professional. I highly recommend Southern Elegance Limousines!

On time, polite, but not updated

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 autumn d

We booked SEL for my bachelorette part and wedding, the service was excellent, and the driver was polite. Our limo was nice, but for what we paid we expected a bit more. We were not informed that it didn't have a hook up for music, so we prepared our music on our phones and not a cd, the radio stations barely worked, so we didn't have much for music, which was a bit of a buzz kill. HOWEVER, the limo was very clean and ran smoothly, so we really can't complain. It was safe, comfortable, and clean- that is what matters the most at the end of the day.

TO Southern Elegance Limousines