Southern Elegance Limousines

(6)

Orlando, FL

Is not where you are going but how you arrive.

Southern Elegance Limousines is a full-service limousine company in the Central Florida area since 2001. We have sedans, SUV's, Lincoln Executive Limousines and SUV Strech limousines. We also feature a white 1961 Lincoln Continental classic car

$$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas

819 W Oak Ridge Rd, Orlando, FL

Very professional, on-time, great service!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Charlotte C

Southern Elegance Limousines came recommended by my day of coordinators and they did not disappoint. I worked with Miguel for the entire process and he was awesome. The limo was in excellent condition, they were prompt and on-time, and very professional. Definitely recommended!

Great Car and Great Chauffeur

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Sara R

Miguel was great to deal with. It was easy to book our limo and he was a very professional driver. We went with the classic limo which provided that extra wow factor! Our guests loved seeing us pull away in a classic limo, it was so classy!

what a delight

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Shanen O

Miguel is very organized and answered all of my questions in a timely manner! My mommy had never ridden in a limo before my wedding day so this was a very fun and sweet aspect of our day! His contracts are detailed and clearly outlined, I was extremely impressed. We used his services 2 times on the day of my wedding and both times they were early, well dressed, polite and just a delight to work with.

Limo

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Vanessa M

Very punctual on time , which is I think is the most important thing for a limo company! Limo was clean and even had a red carpet!

Perfect Service!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amarah M

I was late planning transportation for our wedding date, however, when I contacted Southern Elegance, they responded almost immediately. I was provided an estimate and all the paperwork was signed and completed within a day. I was so stressed because I was booking this service so late, but they made my life so much easier. The drivers were on time and very professional. I highly recommend Southern Elegance Limousines!

On time, polite, but not updated

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 autumn d

We booked SEL for my bachelorette part and wedding, the service was excellent, and the driver was polite. Our limo was nice, but for what we paid we expected a bit more. We were not informed that it didn't have a hook up for music, so we prepared our music on our phones and not a cd, the radio stations barely worked, so we didn't have much for music, which was a bit of a buzz kill. HOWEVER, the limo was very clean and ran smoothly, so we really can't complain. It was safe, comfortable, and clean- that is what matters the most at the end of the day.

Send Email