Southern Event Planners

Memphis, TN

We are the art of weddings...

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

1061 W Rex Rd, Memphis, TN

Stress Reliever

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Mallory

I hired Angela and Kathleen as day of coordinators after my initial meeting with them. They coordinates all my vendors and made up a schedule for everybody. It really took all the stress off me and I was able to really enjoy the day!

Best Decision Made!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Sarah S

Angela and Tami were wonderful! From the moment I met Angela she was there for me throughout every step/decision. I could email/call her at any time and she would have an answer for me. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Angela and Tami! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and we... Read More couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. I would definitely recommend Southern Event Planners. Make the room in your budget to hire Angela and Tami! They're wonderful and I promise you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Mindy M

I loved working with Angela and Southern Event Planners. Everything was beautiful. They did the flowers, invitations, and some planning. I was pleased with everything and would recommend them to others!