Monogrammed Clothing and Gifts

We believe everything is better with a monogram! If you share this personalized passion, we got you covered because our prices always include monogramming. Need a gift for someone? Monogrammed gifts are a perfect way to show someone just how special they are to you! We offer a wide selection of personalized gifts for the family, friends and loved ones in your life. Check out our bridal section for unique bridesmaid gifts such as bags and apparel for your special day.

Bridesmaid Gifts, Gifts for the Bride, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Gifts + Favors

Hoschton, GA

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Olivia Williams

When my second son was born I decided I wanted to do something out of our home that would keep my creative juices flowing and allow me to stay at home with my two boys. I loved all the monogrammed gifts my husband had bought me over the years and I knew that others would love these gifts too! I started with a machine, a dream, and a very supportive husband. I am so excited to work with brides. Being able to create items for brides to show off their new and God given name is so rewarding. Brides are embarking on a new adventure and I am so excited to be a part of it.