Southern Hospitality Event Rentals

Greater New Orleans & the Northshore

Southern Hospitality Event Rentals

We provide only the newest, highest quality rentals, delivered by our professional and helpful staff. You and your guests will be impressed with the ease of doing business with us! Together we will bring your vision to life to create more than just an event - let's create a memorable experience.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Music, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Greater New Orleans & the Northshore (985) 294-9295
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Laura W

Rob was extremely helpful and responsive from the first time I contacted them through the entire process. Southern Hospitality Event Rentals exceeded my expectations with the garden string lighting for my venue in City Park. It was exactly how I envisioned it, and I received... Read More many compliments on how beautiful the reception was. Everything was set up and taken down exactly on time, and SHER worked with City Park for a timeline, so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I also rented a beautiful 50' carpet aisle runner for my ceremony in the Peristyle, which was perfect. After reaching out to other local rental companies, whose communication was lacking and prices were much higher, I am so glad I went with SHER. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend! Thank you, Rob!

2017-01-05T17:22:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Excellent Vendor! We use him all the time!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Renee H

I am a wedding planner in the New Orleans/Northshore area and use Southern Hospitality regularly for all my brides and/or events I run. His team is quick to respond and process orders and always very competitive on pricing. It's so important to me as a planner to have... Read More dependable and reliable vendors and that's why Southern Hospitality is my first pick. He's on time, pricing is right, and staff is very helpful. Rob, the owner, has gone out of his way multiple times to assist me with last minute emergencies/needs which is really amazing because in the wedding business emergencies happen unfortunately! I highly recommend them - no matter our wedding budget they are rental company we call.

2015-10-28T12:28:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Southern Hospitality- the name speaks for itself! I had planned for my wedding reception to be outside, weather permitting. It stormed the night before my wedding, so I called Rob and asked if we could move everything inside. They did exactly what I asked and it looked... Read More stunning!!!!! Oh, and all at an amazing price! Thanks for making my pictures look perfect with your lighting too!

2015-10-28T12:29:17 Response from the vendor

We appreciated your business! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Brittany V

I used Southern Hospitality Even Rentals for my wedding on March 4th, 2018. I cannot Express enough how awesome this company is. When looking for a place to provide 110 white chairs, I decided to use them. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until midnight the night before my... Read More wedding ceremony, that the date on my contract was incorrect. I called Rob at 5am on a Sunday morning waking him from a sleep to explain the situation. Worried out of my mind that I was about to have an outdoor wedding and no chairs for my guest to sit in. Some of which would be incapable of standing the entire time. Rob jumped to action assuring me that he would make it happen no matter what he had to do. Due to it being a Sunday he had no staff scheduled to work that day but that didn't stop him. He personally loaded 110 brand new white wooden chairs, drove them to the venue, set them up and come back when it was over and loaded them all back on the truck by himself. That speaks in volumes to me. That's customer service at its finest. That's a business owner that truly cares about his customers. Needless to say, I had a beautiful wedding and I owe it all to Rob. Thank you so much. I have and will continue to highly recommend using Souther Hospitality Event Rentals to everyone.

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Brittany V

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Juliet M

SHER was so responsive and helpful throughout planning our event! The string lights they hung looked beautiful and once I saw them I couldn't imagine not having them up that night. We didn't end up using the tents we had reserved, but thought they had relatively fair prices for... Read More the area. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Colby V

Highly recommended. After a date mix up on the paper work Southern Hospitality came through and delivered 108 chairs bright and early on a Sunday morning. The owner was very professional in handling the mix up. We called and woke him at 6am after we noticed the date mix up on... Read More the contract. Luckily we chose this company to handle the seating for our wedding. �

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kimberley R

We were so pleased with our service from Southern Hospitality Event Rentals!! Working with Rob was a breeze, everything was seamless, and we truly feel like we got a great deal for the quality of furniture. We used Southern Hospitality for our ceremony at New Orleans Museum of... Read More Art, and ordered ceremony chairs, and tables for our cocktail hour. Everything was on time, and the furniture looked classy. I'm so happy with our choice to work with Southern Hospitality! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Linnie F

I searched throughout the New Orleans area for a quality tent and found Southern Hospitality to have the best quality. We rented a large tent and lights. The lights were absolutely beautiful. This is a professional company and you will not have to worry about anything if you... Read More hire them. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Christy C

Rob with Southern Hospitality was amazing to work with for our wedding. We wanted to rent chiavari chairs and he was able to accommodate us with the 200 or so we ordered. We even changed our mind a few motnhs before the wedding to order black seat covers, instead of white, and... Read More he was able to pull it together for us. The gold chiavari looked incredible in the venue! Their set up and breakdown was easy from what we heard.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Taylor M

Rob and the whole team did an amazing job! We had some issues with our venue that we found out about 2 days prior to the wedding and Southern Hospitality did a fantastic job at making everything run smoothly. As a bride from a different state, Southern Hospitality was super easy... Read More to communicate with and they we're amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Ginger G

I reserved a tent and chairs with Southern Hospitality a few months out from my wedding. The tent was intended to be an insurance policy for my partially outdoor wedding in the event that it rained. Well, it didn't just rain, IT POURED. Days before I called Southern... Read More Hospitality to try to add an additional tent. They accomodated me and the addition of lights with no problem. They didn't charge a premium for adding to the booking the week of. They got everything set up. The day before when they arrived to erect the tent they discovered it wasn't clean. Instead of just putting it up and hoping no one would notice - they took the steps to clean everything. It took them hours to get it up - going above and beyond what I'm sure many other companies would have done. Everything was set up perfectly. I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. Professional, courteous and great to work with. Their prices were far better than many of the competitors I contacted. I highly recommend them for your wedding or other events.

2017-06-08T09:21:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so grateful for your business and glad that you were happy with our services. Wishing you a phenomenal marriage!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kayla F

When planning a wedding something is always going to get forgotten. For me, that was something very important... my ceremony chairs. Luckily I found Rob with Southern Hospitality 8 days before my wedding. He was able to find the exact chairs I needed for my ceremony. His team... Read More was quick and easy to work with. I would recommend Southern Hospitality to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Adrienne B

Rob is easy to get in touch with and worked with us to get us the exact rentals we needed. His delivery team was prompt and professional. I will definitely recommend and use Southern Hospitality again.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ann S

Southern Hospitality Event Rental did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding reception. Everything was perfect. They were reasonable and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for your rental needs.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lindsey L

SHER did a great job with the lighting of my outdoor ceremony. We met once a to discuss some details and then didn't really converse much after that-- which was a good thing in my book! They came, set everything up and took it all down for a reasonable price.

2017-01-05T17:21:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for utilizing us for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Rani D

SHER was wonderful in every way! Our wedding was magical and Rob and his team made it happen! He was efficient, knowledgeable and willing to make adjustments along the way so as to execute our event exactly as we wanted. We highly recommend this vendor!

2017-01-05T17:22:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words! We were grateful to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Vincent C

Southern Hospitality Events did a great job providing the ceremony setup at Jackson Square as well as the Italian Bistro Lighting at the reception and gave no hassles when we cancelled our tent a couple days before the event. Rob was always quick to respond to any question I... Read More had (be that by phone or email). Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ashley C

They had the best prices on the gold Chiavari chairs and did a great job! Even brought a couple extra chairs, which came in handy for some unexpected guests. Would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lan T

It was very easy to work with Rob from SHER. He was very responsive to emails and easy to communicate with. We had last min changes and Rob was very accommodating. Rentals were in great condition!! Everything turned out great!! Thanks SHER!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jamie A

Everything went very smooth with Rob and his team! Chairs looked amazing!! And so comfy!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Logan D

I just want to thank you for everything! This weekend was a huge success, and I was blown away by the level of service and the pristine condition of your rentals. The delivery crew actually got on their hands and knees to clean the dance floor after it was setup! I was truly... Read More impressed.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Hannah C

My family and I know Rob personally and we were so pleased with him and his business! So happy we choose Southern Hospitality Event Rentals for all our my wedding rentals! They were very promp with their drop off, set up and pick up times and communicated with my wedding... Read More coordinator all times and dates and inquiries. They helped make my wedding day as stress free as a wedding could be and they have excellent Customer service. The St Tammany area is very blessed to have such a great company within reach. I would definitely recommend choosing them when renting quality wedding chairs and other rental needs.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Monica R

Southern Hospitality was great to work with! Came a day early and delivered just to ease our weekend! Very quick and efficient. Best rental company in the area!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Katy K

Super easy to work with and fast to respond with the many changes I made throughout the process. We had an outdoor tented wedding and I was able to get everything I needed from Southern Hospitality with better options than most rental companies. They delivered on time and... Read More completed setup very quickly. Extremely pleased!

Rob Verdi

I started Southern Hospitality Event rentals in February of 2010. My company has been built upon doing what we say we're going to do, providing the very best and clean equipment & always going above and beyond for every client of ours. Weddings are something we have truly developed a passion for. Please contact us for your wedding ceremony & reception needs!