Southern Soirees of Blue Ridge

Southern Soirees of Blue Ridge serves north GA and more!

For a Stress-Free Soiree!

Southern Soirees of Blue Ridge offers both month-of and full-service wedding coordination. We specialize in destination weddings in the mountains of north Georgia, but we will travel where you need us for either level of planning service that you need. We never book more than one wedding per weekend, and the price we quote you includes two experienced staff members to make your wedding flow seamlessly. Our goal is to take the stress of wedding details away from you and your families so that you are free to enjoy your day and create wonderful memories with your guests. We will be there when the first vendor arrives and when the last vendor leaves to ensure that all is in order. Give us a call today so that we can begin to plan the wedding you've envisioned!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

931 A East Main Street, Suite A, Blue Ridge, GA Southern Soirees of Blue Ridge serves north GA and more! (706) 455-4812

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Laurey N

I wish there were more stars than 5 because Southern Soirees of Blue Ridge put on a Magical Wedding for our daughter in the North Georgia mountains. The weekend went without a glitch and that is unheard of. Tammie was so easy to work with and her sidekicks, Melissa and Nelson,... Read More helped create an amazing event! Thank you so very much xoxo

2017-07-03T13:58:50 Response from the vendor

Laurey, what a great wedding! After 15 months of detailed planning, the culmination was unbelievable. Thank you for the confidence that you and Christina placed in me and my company. Melissa, Nelson and I enjoyed being a part of such a beautiful, harmonious event :)

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Alexandra L

I can't say enough about Southern Soirees of Blue Ridge! I am a wedding professional myself and understanding the importance of hiring a professional to coordinate such an important day, obviously I chose the best! Tammie and her team took care of everything! My entire vision... Read More was perfectly executed, and I couldn't be happier with the end result! Thank you Tammie for all that you do and all that you are! Couldn't have done it without you! I have and will continue to suggest Southern Soirees of Blue Ridge to each and every future Bride I come across!

2017-03-28T22:01:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Alex! My staff and I thoroughly enjoyed making your day memorable for you, your families and your friends. We appreciate the confidence you placed in Southern Soirees.

Beautiful event!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

I found southern soirees of blue ridge on the knot. I sent an inquiry email and was immediately answered back. Emmie and Tommie were incredibly warm and professional. They handled everything for me, and since I was traveling out of state that set my mind at ease. I would highly... Read More recommend these ladies for your special event.

The perfect Blue Ridge fairytale

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Mallory M

I used Southern Soirees for my wedding in Blue Ridge, GA, and it was the perfect decision. The level of professionalism in the midst of personal attention and knowledge of the mountain community came together to create an elegant and sophisticated wedding exactly within my... Read More tastes and budget. My friends continuously reference my wedding and its charm and beauty as well as their overall amazing weekend in the North Georgia mountains. Tammie and Emmie made an incredible team as they diligently worked to make my day the fairy tale I always hoped it to be. I would recommend anyone looking for a beautiful North Georgia wedding or event, no matter the size or theme, entrust Southern Soirees to make their fairy tale come true.

Tammie Mason

Blue Ridge is a happening little town in North Georgia, and I am thrilled to be a part of the downtown scene. I am a native of Fannin County, which makes me a natural at bringing together the finest vendors that our area has to offer in order to make your destination wedding all that you’ve imagined. If customization is what you want, then my company is the perfect choice. I am not tied to any particular venue, but rather I work with several, and I can help you choose the venue, caterer, dj, florist and other vendors who will create the experience you desire for you and your guests.