Southern Style Entertainment

Spring - Houston - Conroe - Galveston - College Station

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

4008 Louetta Rd, Spring, TX Spring - Houston - Conroe - Galveston - College Station

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Lauren M

Bret with Southern Style Entertainment is phenomenal to work with. He is very personable and easy to talk with. His goal is to get you exactly what you want and that's exactly what he did for me. We hired him as a DJ for the ceremony and reception and added on photo booth... Read More services. All music selections were on cue exactly how I imagined. The reception was great and everyone had so much fun. The photo booth was great for all of our guests. We received a copy of every photo taken and a USB with all pictures. They even got to write a special note in the photo book. If you don't use southern style entertainment for your wedding or event, you're crazy!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Allison D

Brett and his team were awesome! From day one Brett was there to answer any questions i had along with helping me along the way with music choices and the timeline. The day of our wedding he was there promptly to set up and made sure everything was to my liking. Throughout the... Read More evening he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything and kept the party going. He accommodated any special requests from guest. The Photo Booth was a HUGE hit. The staff working the booth was just as great. He made sure everyone had a chance to participate in the fun and promptly had the guest sign the scrapbook. The photos are great quality and makes for great mementos. I could not have asked for a better 'DJ" service though Brett and his staff went far above and beyond what i could have ever asked for or expected! Highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Yuliya K

Brett was absolutely amazing!!!!!! From our first meeting to follow ups after our big day! Brett was very mindful and thoughtful to really understand the style of our wedding and our guests! We had several meetings before the wedding to discuss details, and he brought things up... Read More I forgot to think about (ex: what should his attire be). He played all the right music we wanted and really brought the party to life! He was an amazing MC, very respectful, funny, and attentive. While we were taking photos, he would even bring us drinks and during dinner he would often ask if we needed any drinks or food to be brought to the table. He was going above and beyond to make sur we have the best day ever! We also ordered the photo booth and lighting through Brett - best decision! Stephanie (his wife) managed the photo booth, and it was such a big hit at the wedding! The photo booth is top quality and they brought tons of props! After we came back from the honeymoon, we realized we misplaced the USB from the photo booth, and Brett & Stephanie were so nice to mail another USB with a hand written thank you card! Amazing service + great quality!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 katelyn o

Brett was awesome! He definitely got the party going at my wedding. He was very good and I received a lot of compliments from my guests. Definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kaitlynn T

Brett did an amazing job. Our ceremony music was perfect, our reception music was perfect, he helped us set up a microphone for the ceremony, and was just all around accommodating. He played a really good variety of music/genres. Very happy with our DJ selection.