Southern Touch Events

Nashville and Middle TN, Destination also available

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Nashville and Middle TN, Destination also available (850) 209-7883

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Camille B

Millie and her dream team are nothing short of amazing! From day 1, Millie helped me feel at ease about planning such an important day and reassured me that she'd be there to help me. I can't say enough about how on top of things Millie is - down to the 5 minute schedule break... Read More down for day of activities :) And her team saved my hair! After a terrible hairdo from my hair stylist, Millie's team rescued my hair. They can do everything! I would recommend Millie to anyone and everyone getting married. Thanks Millie!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Morgan C

As someone who is very driven, perfectionistic, and Type A, it is a rare thing for me to rate a service, person or company with 5 stars-- typically there is something that just isn't quite right. This is not the case with Southern Touch Events. Millie Mathis, owner of Southern... Read More Touch, is worth EVERY penny. She is professional, on time, goes above and beyond, gets the job done, is all about the bride on the wedding day. I honestly started to call Millie the 2nd love of my life (after my husband) -- she was that good. Hiring Southern Touch Events was a lifesaver for me throughout the wedding planning process and especially the month of the wedding. I texted her countless times and e-mailed in the middle of the night and Millie was always sweet and responsive. I wish I could tell every bride in the world to hire her because it will be the best money you will spend during your wedding -- she is a stress reliever, a confidant, a friend, and the bad cop when you have a baby that starts to cry during your ceremony and the mom doesn't take him out... My wedding day would not have been nearly as fun or relaxing without Southern Touch Events by my side. I cannot tell you how many people said to me "you don't seem stressed at all about your wedding" and that's because I wasn't stressed thanks to Millie. She took care of everything from picking up part of my dress that I didn't have time to get to driving to my house about an hour away from her just to sit and talk with me and go over some wedding items. Hire Southern Touch -- you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Millie, Millie, Millie. I have to say it three times because she is literally a heel click away from making your dreams come true! I am Kristen Jones’ mother (see her review too) and hiring Millie was truly the best decision Kristen made for her wedding day. She and her team... Read More are so organized and knowledgeable about what it takes to plan the perfect wedding. Although, I only met her and her team the night of the rehearsal, I felt like I had known her forever. She is sweet and charming but also serious about what she does. Not only does she help the bride and her bridal party but she is really good at managing the groom and his rowdy crowd of groomsmen. Everyone received a very detailed email explaining what would be happening and when it would happen. Then, she or a team member, was physically present to make sure that the schedule was happening as planned. For a Mother of the Bride this is a God send! I had zero stress the day of the wedding because I knew that everything would be taken care of with the utmost detail and all I had to do was show up. Unlike some MOB’s I truly got to enjoy my daughter’s special day. I don’t think you can ever put a price on that! I’m getting “teary eyed” just writing this recommendation. She was perfect, the day was perfect and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner. If you love your mom…choose Millie! You will truly be amazed.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kristen J

The best decision I made for my wedding was choosing Millie Mathis as my wedding planner! After our first meeting, I came home and told my fiancé (now husband) that she was absolutely perfect. Millie is such a genuinely sweet person with a southern charm that I found so... Read More inviting. Being raised in Nashville, I felt so comfortable with her right away. I consider myself to be a very laidback person but I am also extremely organized in my life. I love lists, planners and accomplishing things on time. When Millie showed me her example timelines for bridesmaids, groomsmen, bride & groom and family, I was in heaven! Every part of the day had a specific time of when and where it would happen. I had no doubt that Millie and her team would make this wedding go off without a hitch (and I was SOOOOO right!) I booked Millie at least a year before my wedding day, I chose to do ‘month of’ planning because I really wanted to be involved in vendor selection and the décor elements. I really just needed someone to take everything over the month of so I could be stress free. Regardless of what package I selected, Millie was always available to me and consistently checked on my progress throughout the year. The whole weekend of the wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Millie and her team. They kept everyone organized and on time but also made all of my bridal party and family feel special and respected. Everyone complimented on how amazing Millie was and how everything was so easy and organized. Throughout the day, people kept telling me I looked so calm and asking if I was alright (I guess brides are supposed to be stressed and crazy). Millie was the ultimate reason for my perfect wedding day. I had no stress, everything went perfectly and she always made sure I was okay (whether that meant finding my lip gloss, fixing my veil or retrieving my ballet flats). I cannot say thank you enough to all of her team members. They were amazing to work with as well. They picked up all of my décor the week before, set up at venue and delivered back to us before leaving for our honeymoon. They made this whole process so easy and enjoyable. I would recommend Millie to any bride getting married in the future. I am pretty sure some of my friends already want to use her for their future weddings! Millie was the best choice I made for my wedding and I believe we will be friends for a long time!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Millie is queen! Everything was absolutely perfect. Millie and her team made sure that everyone felt comfortable throughout the process and knew where to be and when. I was a bridesmaid and she even reminded us to eat while getting ready. From bandaids to snacks all the bases... Read More were covered. Thanks Millie for making my best friend's wedding day so special!