Southern Video Design

Raleigh NC and Beyond, NC

Southern Video Design / Wedding Films

Southern Video Design is a boutique videography company specializing in capturing your wedding day with extraordinary artistic style. With affordable packages to choose from, let us create a classic wedding film documenting a day in your lives that can be relived for years to come.

$

Raleigh NC and Beyond, NC

Great to work with

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Melissa S

John of Southern Video Design is a joy to work with. Very enthusiastic about his work and dedicated to capturing every minute of the ceremony/reception. We used him after seeing how great of a job he did with my sister's wedding. We are looking forward to our seeing our video soon!

Great to work with.

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Shelby B

John was amazing to work with and seems like he really enjoys his job. I have not gotten our video back yet, but I was impressed with his style as he videoed EVERYTHING for our wedding.

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Anais G

John with Southern Video Design is great. He is very knowledgeable of what all he needs to do as a videographer to capture every moment of your special day. He has great assistants and I would recommend him to anyone. Plus he did the wedding of someone very close to the owner of southern bride magazine. Now if that doesnt say enough then look up his work because its excelent

Awesome videographer!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Polly C

I researched lots of wedding videographers and watched many video clips from different vendors. We met with John of SVD and after our meeting, we were pretty much ready to book him. He is so full of energy, which is great because they are with you the entire wedding day!!! We went home with a copy of one of his wedding DVDs and watched it that night. We loved what we saw and were confident he'd do a great job. John and Shannon were awesome and just as he said, on the reception dance floor, we didn't even notice they were there (most people don't want to dance in front of the camera)! We received our trailer as promised just a few days after the wedding and it came out AMAZING!!! We've received many compliments on his work and we can't wait to see our finished full-length video! You won't go wrong with SVD!

Best Decision!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Lindsay W

Getting a videographer was a last minute decision because it really wasn't in the budget. Man am I glad we did! John was incredible to work with and there is not a day that goes by that I do not watch the trailer for our video. Can't wait to see the whole thing. His work is outstanding and you should really check it out!

Best Videographer Ever

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Melissa M

John Hayes has more energy than anyone can handle. He loves his career path and video taping beautiful weddings. I met John before I was a bride at a bridal show as a bridesmaid. Years later he filmed my wedding and made the entire wedding day experience memorable. He took some incredible shots that I can wait to see. He can create your wedding film in high definition and in Blue ray!! John's very professional and always available to discuss ideas. I highly recommend him to film your wedding or other memorable event.

TO Southern Video Design