SP NOLA - New Orleans Wedding Photographers

We are a team of New Orleans wedding photographers. We will document your story – professionally, artfully and completely. We love to be as involved as our clients wish, from recommending fabulous vendors to work with, to helping our couples make a timeline that best serves their goal for the big day. We have been so blessed to be apart of numerous weddings and would love to be considered for you day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New Orleans & Destination Weddings (504) 656-9113

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Melanie B

My husband and I loved working with the team. They were the sweetest and so talented. They showed up on the wedding day and immediately got to work on the details. They took every picture we asked for plus hundreds of other candid pictures. They made us feel very at ease and... Read More comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures turned out so beautiful! They made our day extra special and we can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017

I am a little late posting a review but a lot has happened since our wedding. My husband and I got engaged May 2015 and because of circumstances that came up we wanted to get married in October of the same year. I was frantically looking for everything to plan our wedding.... Read More Getting a good photographer was at the top of my list, it is a day to remember and look back on. I searched online and randomly found SP NOLA Photography. They were real quick getting back in touch with me and expressing a interest in our wedding. They told us they would like to be apart of our day and presented their ideas. After meeting our wedding photographers, we were comfortable and confident that they were right for the job. They did a great job on our wedding day; they have an eye for pictures and captured the feeling behind everything. We are very pleased with their work and would recommend SP NOLA to anyone.

Meet The President