Wedding Planner & Event Designer

Sparkles and Vintage is a full service event planning company that specializes in weddings. At SAV, we believe in curating fresh ideas by being eco -friendly, using recycled & vintage items, all in hopes to leave less of a carbon footprint for our clients. Wedding planning doesn't have to be stressful, so come along with us, have a laugh or two, cuz we love what we do, and when you are our client, you become our family.

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Southern California & Beyond (626) 486-2350

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Trinh D

Blaire's energy and love for weddings and her job was infectious. She made sure we were on task, on schedule, and that we had fun through the whole planning process. Her and her team were invaluable to us the day of. Blaire took care of our whole vision for our wedding and it... Read More was seamlessly done. I am so happy to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Steven H

Blaire was a complete delight and extremely helpful throughout this entire process. From her knowledge of and relationship with vendors to working with us to maintain a budget, she made our wedding such a positive and fun experience. She was available whenever we needed her and... Read More made sure that everything was catered to our tastes. I would highly recommend using Blaire and her team at Sparkles and Vintage for your wedding, no question!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Lindsay B

Blaire is absolutely amazing. She has gone above and beyond to make my wedding everything I want and more. She is honest and straight forward with you if something is up. Blaire is a ringer. She's unique and quirky and a dream wedding planner. We loved working with her.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kimberly C

Blaire was absolutely amazing and the best coordinator I could have had asked for. I met Blaire at a Wedding Expo, and she immediately impressed me. She was extremely well organized and an absolutely delightful person. She was very easy to communicate with and extremely... Read More professional. We had had an in person meeting a few weeks later, to go over details and what different packages she offered. I come from the film industry as a producer and coordinator, so I was planning on doing a lot of the planning on my own, but would need someone day of. We had Blaire's services for the month prior to our wedding. Not only did I have Blaire the entire month prior, but she would check in and send me check lists the months beforehand, which were extremely helpful. I was having a hard time finding hair and makeup for day of and she had a large database of vendors she had worked with. I had high expectations and she by far exceeded them. We had a bit of a disaster in our wedding planning, when our wedding venue (which we booked over a year in advance) canceled on us two months prior to our wedding. Blaire helped us call new venues, and once we found a new venue, she helped us with finding some last minute details that the new venue didn't offer. Blaire was there during our venue walk throughs, she handled coordinating arrival times with all our vendors, she ran our rehearsal and was an absolute badass day of coordinator! She and her team were so on top of everything day of. The day ran smoothly and stress free. I am a person who stresses over little details and with a big day like my wedding, I expected to be super stressed. Blaire handled everything. She would check in and make sure everything was on time and she just made our day so wonderful and magical. She made our day run so smoothly, which made the day that much better. I would work with Blaire again in a heartbeat. She is wonderful, kind, delightful, and a hard worker. Her experiences is invaluable and I promise that your special day will be that much more incredible because of her.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sheen H

Blaire is amazing in every way! She is a true magician in the way she can see the potential in a space AND excellent in putting the whole event together with all the details. I would work with her over and over because she also goes above and beyond to make your event even... Read More better than you imagined. Blaire helped me find the vendors for my elopement, coordinate all the timing of each vendor, go out of her way to pick up items before and the day of the elopement as well as act as a day-of coordinator. I couldn't have pulled it off the event without her help. She is also very knowledgeable so she can interpret your ideas and make them happen! She is also just a great person and a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elizabeth C

I can't even begin to say how perfect Blaire made our day. She was on top of everything and made sure everyone single guest had a fabulous time! She understood what I was wanting and was able to make it a reality. If you are wanting to have the most beautiful wedding ever and... Read More day you'll never forget, then you must go with Blaire and her amazing team at Sparkles and Vintage. xoxo

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Yuritzy G

I really though I could plan my own wedding but it's easier said than done. At first I wasn't looking for a wedding planner, when I realized I wasn't going to be able to pull off planning my wedding alone since my now husband is in the military and at that moment he was in NY... Read More and I was in CA. I met with Blaire last year in September, from the beginning I met her I fell in love with her personality, I knew I had found my planner. We started the planning process in December for my wedding in June. I knew what I wanted, but didn't know how to bring my vision to life. She gave me ideas and suggestions and she created my Pinterest wedding. I wanted a garden greenery wedding, my reception was indoors. She brought in vendors she's previously worked with and they all did amazing. The way she would describe how it would look and it sounded amazing. I trusted her, the day of my wedding she did more than just delivered. She had left us speechless one glimpse and we fell in love. We couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. From the moment I arrived with my now husband she was on top of everything. I knew I didn't have to worry about anything because she had it all covered. Her and her team did amazing, they took care of every little detail. Everyone in our wedding said how smooth the day went and how organize it all was. All I know is that my husband and I didn't have worry about anything that day. We enjoyed our wedding to fullest. Thank you Blaire and the sparkles and vintage team!! Only thing we regret is not getting her sooner.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Danielle B

Hiring SAV was, hands down, one of the best decisions we made for our June 2017 wedding. My now-husband and I definitely had a vision of what we wanted for our wedding, but we both work full-time and it was difficult for us to be able to dedicate time to planning and still... Read More manage our normal lives. Blaire (the SAV principal planner) and her team were our saving grace. Blaire listened to our vision and immediately started to propose ideas for us - everything from venues to florists and linen companies. She took our decor ideas helped us to actually create them, even sending us pictures of things she would see while out shopping so that we could consider them. My favorite thing about hiring SAV was that they enabled my husband and I actually ENJOY our wedding. Many times, you'll hear that the bride and groom and so busy at their own wedding that they don't have time to eat or dance or have fun but with SAV, anything that you would normally have to be concerned with is handled for you. You get to enjoy your big day, have fun with your friends and family, and take all of those beautiful photos. Blaire and the SAV team keep things fun and professional, they have the connections you need, and the knowledge and ability to execute flawlessly. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Aubrey S

Blaire and her team did a wonderful/fantastic/amazing job! Everything from the planning work to the day of the wedding was flawless. I would absolutely recommend Sparkles and Vintage again and again.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Megan M

We hired Blaire for the partial wedding planning and we couldn't be happier! She handled so many details and issues that would have taken up a lot of my time. I could count on her to handle my communication with vendors when I just didn't have the time. On the wedding day she... Read More made sure my family, friends, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing (especially all the hundreds of my DIY decor that needed to be set up). She helped me hone the vision of my most picture-perfect wedding. I could not have had my dream wedding day if it wasn't for her <3

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Mercedes S

Blaire and her team were amazing!!!!! Her energy was always what made me feel no worries. She helped me through out the wedding planning and literally every second on our big day!!! She was on top of everything and I loved every single one of her creative ideas!!!! Let's just... Read More say that our sweetheart table was admired by everyone and all because of Blaire and her team...She definitely got me and knew exactly what I wanted each and every single time!!! I'm soooo glad she was there every step of the way! 😘

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Daniel C

Blaire and her team at sparkles and vintage can literally work miracles. I came to her with a proposal idea and no real logistical plans. With her expertise and guidance, she helped make my fiancé feel like a real life princess. As a man, I could never truly grasp the concept of... Read More how the right amount of candles, the color and arrangement of flowers or even the position of the sunset could make or break the evening. Blaire did all that whilst keeping my fiancé out of the loop (which is difficult considering she's a sergeant for the U.S. Army). Blaire planned everything and had scheduled a timeline that worked out perfectly down to the minute. No woman ever deserves to have an engagement ring sloppily shoved into a restaurant dessert. Sparkles and Vintage can turn a skeleton idea into an event straight out of a dream.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Daniel C

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jen L

I knew Blaire was my wedding spirit animal before we even met. Throughout planning she answered random and sometimes frantic emails day and night. I'm a planner and before the big day joked that I made her job easy for her- little did I know that the REAL work begins once you... Read More get to the the venue! I really don't know how she did everything. There were so many moving pieces, 4 event spaces at the venue and details galore-- and I was able to relax and enjoy my day and not worry about a thing. I may have been an ever so slightly controlling OCD bride and I was beyond thrilled with all execution of my vision. When I say my day was perfect, I meant it was PERFECT. And it was all because of Blaire! Seriously, if anything went wrong, I still don't know about it. The only thing wrong is that it's over! Can't wait to see the rest of my photos. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BLAIRE! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Atara G

So this is pretty much how my wedding day went- Atara "Blaire forgot to tell you about this detail..." Blaire "Already on it" Atara "Great and then that thing..." Blaire "Already done." Atara "Ok and this is set... Blaire "Girl go relax, I got you! And she really did. My... Read More wedding was absolutely stunning, epic, beyond words amazing, and I couldn't have done it without Blaire by my side bringing my vision to life. Everyone there said it was the most amazing wedding they had ever been to. I give Blaire all that credit. Our wedding day went perfect without one piece out of the puzzle. What shocked me most about her was that she was 5 people in one person. She did so many things so quickly I was bewildered as to how. If you are looking to hire a day of coordinator, a wedding planner, or just need someone amazingly organized and on top of things by your side, then you must hire Sparkles and Vintage! You absolutely must!!!! I love you Blaire and Thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Yian C

Blaire has the best energy for wedding planning - always in the upbeat wedding mood to cheer up a stressed out and tired bride. Communication was easy and responsive. If you are looking for a vintage wedding, Blaire also has a great collection of items for rental that would make... Read More the perfect decor for your wedding. Overall, we enjoyed the service of Blaire!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Adam C

My wife and I just returned from our mini-moon after our wedding this past Friday. Our wedding was perfect, everything we hoped it would be and more, and we owe a lot of that to Blaire and Sparkles and Vintage. From suggesting amazing vendors, helping to guide us through all of... Read More the minutiae of how a wedding works, to calming our nerves and knowing exactly how and when to push and hang back, Blaire and her team were exceptional. She truly made it so that my wife and I could focus on what was the most important for our big day: each other. I really cannot say enough good things about Sparkles and Vintage, and would recommend Blaire and her team to anyone who asks in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Marleta L

I am beyond satisfied with the support I received from Sparkles and Vintage! From the start Blaire was incredibly supportive, knowledgeable and genuinely excited to be apart of our planning. She was very responsive throughout our planning and would touch base with me... Read More frequently. Her creativity exceeded my expectations and I gained so much trust from her while she took on a lot of decisions for our decor. Her suggestions for all of our vendors were also of five star quality which helped to make our decision making process easy and quick. When the day of our wedding arrived I knew I was in good hands and knew that this was a big reason for being so composed the day of. My favorite part was when we arrived to our venue and Blaire took the time to take us aside to show us around our venue. I was brought to tears by the sight of our wedding, everything we had worked together on look better than I could have ever imagined. I was told continuously that night and still to this day by our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Blaire was so likeable that my bridal party and guests commented on how much they enjoyed her and noticed all of her hard work. I'm so thankful for having found Sparkles and Vintage, Blaire is amazing at what she does and played a huge part in creating my dream wedding come to life!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Amy W

There aren't words to express how wonderful Blaire is. She is an incredible ball of energy that made our day so perfect and smooth. For the couple weeks leading up to the wedding, I was only thinking about getting myself there, and the DIY projects I wanted to do. EVERYTHING... Read More else was handled, and even things I didn't think to consider, were taken care of. On our wedding weekend, Blaire was there in force. She managed our huge and wild bridal party, and she handled everything for a COLORADO wedding, from Los Angeles. The wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch thanks to Blaire!!! We could not be more amazed by her. I've been to so many weddings and watched as brides texted through the getting ready process and worried about time, where they should be, where vendors were, etc. Not me! I sat back and enjoyed the day. I didn't even know where my phone was! Look no further. Blaire is there! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Grace Kelly L

Blaire of Sparkles and Vintage is the best day-of-coordinator I could’ve asked for. As the bride, she made my wedding experience as smooth as possible. PASSION and ENERGY - Blaire’s love for weddings and making clients happy was evident on the first time that we met her. She... Read More went above and beyond our expectations. She even made these huge paper flowers that I originally wanted, but could not afford. I was very happy and surprised when I saw them adorning the wall behind our sweetheart table. It just shows Blaire’s thoughtfulness for her clients and willingness to put that extra effort to make her clients happy. She is also the kind of person whose energy is so infectious, that she was able to keep me going, and on point, especially on the busiest days - the last week prior to the wedding. PROFFESIONALISM – Blaire did her part seamlessly the day of the wedding and the whole month in preparation. She was in charge of communicating with the vendors about arrival time and paperwork. She made me fill out the floorplan, processional & recessional details, and the wedding timeline (which I would not have known I needed to do, thanks to her reminders). She kept the timeline on schedule, even though we were running a bit late. Blaire even took care of some things that needed attention from the vendors after the wedding, while we were on our honeymoon. VISION – Blaire listened to what we envisioned for our wedding. We blurted out the words rustic, romantic, fun, festive and tropical. Despite how hard it is to incorporate all those concepts together, she made it happen. She was not afraid to reject my ideas, when she knew in her gut that it would not work or if it will look contrived. I was so glad I listened to her about not renting French doors for a bridal entrance, because it would have felt contrived amidst the wide open space of our garden ceremony. On the other hand, I am so glad I did spend some more on coral napkins, which added a pop of color to our summer outdoor reception. Her attention to even the small details made everything come together. She was the only person whose design taste I trusted throughout the whole process, and who I will ask for advice. My husband and I are forever grateful for Blaire, who was the fairy godmother that made our dream wedding possible.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Victoria P

We are over the moon with Blaire as our planner! From the first day I met her she was a ball of energy that I had to have on our team. We hired Blaire for month of coordinator and she was in communication with us the whole time without fail. She helped us smooth out details and... Read More made sure the decor was aesthetically pleasing while ensuring our vision for the day was fulfilled. Her attention to detail is outstanding, you can really tell she has a genuine love for people and what she does. Our day was perfect thanks to Blaire!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Victoria P

I had the most wonderful experience with Sparkles and Vintage and Blaire. The pieces I rented were beautiful and fit our wedding so perfectly. She was so sweet and so accommodating through out the planning process. She answered all of my questions and went back and forth with me... Read More as I kept changing my mind on my order. The pieces were exactly as described and were even more stunning in person. The gold mercury candle holders were the perfect touch with my dinner tables. Added a classic yet vintage vibe to my tables that were filled with vintage china. I also rented the gold geometrical lanterns from her and they were perfect centerpieces for the cocktail tables. Overall I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Elycia F

Sparkles and Vintage was wonderful in allowing us unlimited phone calls when we had questions about design or aesthetic. She created a timeline and revised it promptly when needed. They helped walk us through our rehearsal and kept our actual wedding day on track and running... Read More according to our timeline. Sparkles and Vintage also gifted us with several rentals for free.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Christina K

I can't rave enough about Blaire and her team at Sparkles and Vintage. From my very first meeting with Blaire to tell her my crazy idea of doing a modern Renaissance themed wedding to calling her whenever things got crazy with friends and family to being completely amazed with... Read More her work on our wedding day, Sparkles and Vintage surpassed all of our expectations. On our first meeting, Blaire came prepared with tons of great ideas that made me feel like our wedding was special to her. She is incredibly passionate about her work and will do everything in her power to make sure you have the day of your dreams. We hired her in December for 6 months of planning for our wedding in June. Her team designed a gorgeous custom backdrop for our photobooth and did lots of other arts and crafts projects like ribbon wands to make our event truly one-of-a-kind. The whole event looked like it was out of a fairy tale and it was all thanks to Sparkles and Vintage. Blaire was there every step of the way to make sure I remained stress-free, knew what to do and when to do it, and helped us save a lot of money by connecting us with her incredible florist, DJ and bakery. She was honest about the things that we should splurge on and what we should not bother spending money on. She was very detail-oriented and made sure that every aspect of the wedding was personalized and stayed true to what we wanted. On the day of my wedding, she wrangled all of my crazy family and friends, executed the most beautiful reception room and probably did WAY more than I even noticed because I was able to relax and drink mimosas while the insanity ensued. A HUGE THANK YOU to Blaire and her team at Sparkles and Vintage!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

Where the heck do you even start planning a wedding?!The dress? The Venue? The date? I was soo overwhelmed by all the unknown I had to stop wedding planning for couple of months. Once I was mentally ready to start wedding planning the hubby kept pushing me to go to the Los... Read More Angeles Bridal Expo. Not knowing what to expect I when online and started researching. I looked at the vendor list and the first thing I knew I needed was someone to guide me through the process. So I looked at the coordinator list and the first thing that caught my eye was the name Sparkles and Vintage. I knew that I wanted my wedding to be vintage, chic, and sparkly and the name just immediately stood out. I then go on Sparkles and Vintage's website and fell in love with EVERYTHING I saw on there! The hubby and I immediately made a plan to make a bee line straight to this booth! We looked everywhere until we finally found them. They had the cutest set up! When I met Blaire I was so excited, I swear I got teary eyed. The vibe this woman gives off is so amazing. She talked to me like we had been friends for years and calmed me down by giving me all the information, and heads up I would need for an upcoming venue visit we had. We hadn't even booked her and she was giving me all kinds of advice! We immediately made an appointment to meet a few weeks later. Had a site visit that same day at an amazing location she found on the spot after explaining what kind of venue we wanted, and had an amazing lunch. (such a good time!) She got me out of a horribly expensive venue situation, by informing me of all the things that the venue was forgetting to tell me and that I would still need to get for a wedding. We booked her on our first meeting! She was my day of coordinator, but when you book Blaire you get soo much more than that. Through the year of wedding planning she would often call me at just the right time, right before I was getting ready to meet with a vendor, and would help me prepare questions I should ask, and things I should look out for. As the time got closer to the day we had a venue visit. It is amazing how she works she thinks of everything! I can see how she was getting excited with me and how she was planning on running the show, and THAT is exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to worry or take care of a damn thing on my wedding day, and that is exactly what happened. If anything went wrong I have no idea I never hear about it. All I heard was how beautiful everything was and how organized and smooth everything went. I can tell you that her game face was on that night! :) I have family members to this day asking me for her contact information, because they loved her soo much. She along with the venue staff decorated, set up, and took down everything and I just showed up, enjoyed, and left with everything that was needed which was already packed in my car. Do your self a favor and just book her now! Thank you for doing such and amazing job Blaire and Staff we really cannot thank you enough. You made our vision come to life and made it even better than what we could have imagined. Pan Dulce, Pearls, and All! -With Love Mike & Vania

Blaire Kimball

Hi I am Blaire, the owner and lead planner of Sparkles and Vintage! Originally from Ohio, I have always loved decorating & celebrating life. Having a love for vintage treasures, theatre set design and anything with sparkles, I created Sparkles and Vintage in 2012. If I'm not planning an event, I'm probably rearranging my home, shopping for vintage furniture, or cuddling up on the sofa with my husband and little pup! I love people, and I love sharing people's special moments with them. As your lead planner & confidant, if you like to laugh, and get things done, you've come to the right place!