Wedding Planner & Event Designer

Sparkles and Vintage is a full service event planning company that specializes in weddings. At SAV, we believe in curating fresh ideas by being eco -friendly, using recycled & vintage items, all in hopes to leave less of a carbon footprint for our clients. Wedding planning doesn't have to be stressful, so come along with us, have a laugh or two, cuz we love what we do, and when you are our client, you become our family.

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Southern California & Beyond (626) 486-2350

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Trinh D

Blaire's energy and love for weddings and her job was infectious. She made sure we were on task, on schedule, and that we had fun through the whole planning process. Her and her team were invaluable to us the day of. Blaire took care of our whole vision for our wedding and it... Read More was seamlessly done. I am so happy to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Adam C

My wife and I just returned from our mini-moon after our wedding this past Friday. Our wedding was perfect, everything we hoped it would be and more, and we owe a lot of that to Blaire and Sparkles and Vintage. From suggesting amazing vendors, helping to guide us through all of... Read More the minutiae of how a wedding works, to calming our nerves and knowing exactly how and when to push and hang back, Blaire and her team were exceptional. She truly made it so that my wife and I could focus on what was the most important for our big day: each other. I really cannot say enough good things about Sparkles and Vintage, and would recommend Blaire and her team to anyone who asks in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Lindsay B

Blaire is absolutely amazing. She has gone above and beyond to make my wedding everything I want and more. She is honest and straight forward with you if something is up. Blaire is a ringer. She's unique and quirky and a dream wedding planner. We loved working with her.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Megan T

We hired Blaire for the partial wedding planning and we couldn't be happier! She handled so many details and issues that would have taken up a lot of my time. I could count on her to handle my communication with vendors when I just didn't have the time. On the wedding day she... Read More made sure my family, friends, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing (especially all the hundreds of my DIY decor that needed to be set up). She helped me hone the vision of my most picture-perfect wedding. I could not have had my dream wedding day if it wasn't for her <3

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Mercedes S

Blaire and her team were amazing!!!!! Her energy was always what made me feel no worries. She helped me through out the wedding planning and literally every second on our big day!!! She was on top of everything and I loved every single one of her creative ideas!!!! Let's just... Read More say that our sweetheart table was admired by everyone and all because of Blaire and her team...She definitely got me and knew exactly what I wanted each and every single time!!! I'm soooo glad she was there every step of the way! 😘

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Daniel C

Blaire and her team at sparkles and vintage can literally work miracles. I came to her with a proposal idea and no real logistical plans. With her expertise and guidance, she helped make my fiancé feel like a real life princess. As a man, I could never truly grasp the concept of... Read More how the right amount of candles, the color and arrangement of flowers or even the position of the sunset could make or break the evening. Blaire did all that whilst keeping my fiancé out of the loop (which is difficult considering she's a sergeant for the U.S. Army). Blaire planned everything and had scheduled a timeline that worked out perfectly down to the minute. No woman ever deserves to have an engagement ring sloppily shoved into a restaurant dessert. Sparkles and Vintage can turn a skeleton idea into an event straight out of a dream.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Daniel C

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jen L

I knew Blaire was my wedding spirit animal before we even met. Throughout planning she answered random and sometimes frantic emails day and night. I'm a planner and before the big day joked that I made her job easy for her- little did I know that the REAL work begins once you... Read More get to the the venue! I really don't know how she did everything. There were so many moving pieces, 4 event spaces at the venue and details galore-- and I was able to relax and enjoy my day and not worry about a thing. I may have been an ever so slightly controlling OCD bride and I was beyond thrilled with all execution of my vision. When I say my day was perfect, I meant it was PERFECT. And it was all because of Blaire! Seriously, if anything went wrong, I still don't know about it. The only thing wrong is that it's over! Can't wait to see the rest of my photos. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BLAIRE! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Atara G

So this is pretty much how my wedding day went- Atara "Blaire forgot to tell you about this detail..." Blaire "Already on it" Atara "Great and then that thing..." Blaire "Already done." Atara "Ok and this is set... Blaire "Girl go relax, I got you! And she really did. My... Read More wedding was absolutely stunning, epic, beyond words amazing, and I couldn't have done it without Blaire by my side bringing my vision to life. Everyone there said it was the most amazing wedding they had ever been to. I give Blaire all that credit. Our wedding day went perfect without one piece out of the puzzle. What shocked me most about her was that she was 5 people in one person. She did so many things so quickly I was bewildered as to how. If you are looking to hire a day of coordinator, a wedding planner, or just need someone amazingly organized and on top of things by your side, then you must hire Sparkles and Vintage! You absolutely must!!!! I love you Blaire and Thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Yian C

Blaire has the best energy for wedding planning - always in the upbeat wedding mood to cheer up a stressed out and tired bride. Communication was easy and responsive. If you are looking for a vintage wedding, Blaire also has a great collection of items for rental that would make... Read More the perfect decor for your wedding. Overall, we enjoyed the service of Blaire!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Marleta L

I am beyond satisfied with the support I received from Sparkles and Vintage! From the start Blaire was incredibly supportive, knowledgeable and genuinely excited to be apart of our planning. She was very responsive throughout our planning and would touch base with me... Read More frequently. Her creativity exceeded my expectations and I gained so much trust from her while she took on a lot of decisions for our decor. Her suggestions for all of our vendors were also of five star quality which helped to make our decision making process easy and quick. When the day of our wedding arrived I knew I was in good hands and knew that this was a big reason for being so composed the day of. My favorite part was when we arrived to our venue and Blaire took the time to take us aside to show us around our venue. I was brought to tears by the sight of our wedding, everything we had worked together on look better than I could have ever imagined. I was told continuously that night and still to this day by our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Blaire was so likeable that my bridal party and guests commented on how much they enjoyed her and noticed all of her hard work. I'm so thankful for having found Sparkles and Vintage, Blaire is amazing at what she does and played a huge part in creating my dream wedding come to life!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Amy W

There aren't words to express how wonderful Blaire is. She is an incredible ball of energy that made our day so perfect and smooth. For the couple weeks leading up to the wedding, I was only thinking about getting myself there, and the DIY projects I wanted to do. EVERYTHING... Read More else was handled, and even things I didn't think to consider, were taken care of. On our wedding weekend, Blaire was there in force. She managed our huge and wild bridal party, and she handled everything for a COLORADO wedding, from Los Angeles. The wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch thanks to Blaire!!! We could not be more amazed by her. I've been to so many weddings and watched as brides texted through the getting ready process and worried about time, where they should be, where vendors were, etc. Not me! I sat back and enjoyed the day. I didn't even know where my phone was! Look no further. Blaire is there! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Grace Kelly L

Blaire of Sparkles and Vintage is the best day-of-coordinator I could’ve asked for. As the bride, she made my wedding experience as smooth as possible. PASSION and ENERGY - Blaire’s love for weddings and making clients happy was evident on the first time that we met her. She... Read More went above and beyond our expectations. She even made these huge paper flowers that I originally wanted, but could not afford. I was very happy and surprised when I saw them adorning the wall behind our sweetheart table. It just shows Blaire’s thoughtfulness for her clients and willingness to put that extra effort to make her clients happy. She is also the kind of person whose energy is so infectious, that she was able to keep me going, and on point, especially on the busiest days - the last week prior to the wedding. PROFFESIONALISM – Blaire did her part seamlessly the day of the wedding and the whole month in preparation. She was in charge of communicating with the vendors about arrival time and paperwork. She made me fill out the floorplan, processional & recessional details, and the wedding timeline (which I would not have known I needed to do, thanks to her reminders). She kept the timeline on schedule, even though we were running a bit late. Blaire even took care of some things that needed attention from the vendors after the wedding, while we were on our honeymoon. VISION – Blaire listened to what we envisioned for our wedding. We blurted out the words rustic, romantic, fun, festive and tropical. Despite how hard it is to incorporate all those concepts together, she made it happen. She was not afraid to reject my ideas, when she knew in her gut that it would not work or if it will look contrived. I was so glad I listened to her about not renting French doors for a bridal entrance, because it would have felt contrived amidst the wide open space of our garden ceremony. On the other hand, I am so glad I did spend some more on coral napkins, which added a pop of color to our summer outdoor reception. Her attention to even the small details made everything come together. She was the only person whose design taste I trusted throughout the whole process, and who I will ask for advice. My husband and I are forever grateful for Blaire, who was the fairy godmother that made our dream wedding possible.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Victoria P

We are over the moon with Blaire as our planner! From the first day I met her she was a ball of energy that I had to have on our team. We hired Blaire for month of coordinator and she was in communication with us the whole time without fail. She helped us smooth out details and... Read More made sure the decor was aesthetically pleasing while ensuring our vision for the day was fulfilled. Her attention to detail is outstanding, you can really tell she has a genuine love for people and what she does. Our day was perfect thanks to Blaire!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Victoria P

I had the most wonderful experience with Sparkles and Vintage and Blaire. The pieces I rented were beautiful and fit our wedding so perfectly. She was so sweet and so accommodating through out the planning process. She answered all of my questions and went back and forth with me... Read More as I kept changing my mind on my order. The pieces were exactly as described and were even more stunning in person. The gold mercury candle holders were the perfect touch with my dinner tables. Added a classic yet vintage vibe to my tables that were filled with vintage china. I also rented the gold geometrical lanterns from her and they were perfect centerpieces for the cocktail tables. Overall I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Elycia F

Sparkles and Vintage was wonderful in allowing us unlimited phone calls when we had questions about design or aesthetic. She created a timeline and revised it promptly when needed. They helped walk us through our rehearsal and kept our actual wedding day on track and running... Read More according to our timeline. Sparkles and Vintage also gifted us with several rentals for free.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Christina K

I can't rave enough about Blaire and her team at Sparkles and Vintage. From my very first meeting with Blaire to tell her my crazy idea of doing a modern Renaissance themed wedding to calling her whenever things got crazy with friends and family to being completely amazed with... Read More her work on our wedding day, Sparkles and Vintage surpassed all of our expectations. On our first meeting, Blaire came prepared with tons of great ideas that made me feel like our wedding was special to her. She is incredibly passionate about her work and will do everything in her power to make sure you have the day of your dreams. We hired her in December for 6 months of planning for our wedding in June. Her team designed a gorgeous custom backdrop for our photobooth and did lots of other arts and crafts projects like ribbon wands to make our event truly one-of-a-kind. The whole event looked like it was out of a fairy tale and it was all thanks to Sparkles and Vintage. Blaire was there every step of the way to make sure I remained stress-free, knew what to do and when to do it, and helped us save a lot of money by connecting us with her incredible florist, DJ and bakery. She was honest about the things that we should splurge on and what we should not bother spending money on. She was very detail-oriented and made sure that every aspect of the wedding was personalized and stayed true to what we wanted. On the day of my wedding, she wrangled all of my crazy family and friends, executed the most beautiful reception room and probably did WAY more than I even noticed because I was able to relax and drink mimosas while the insanity ensued. A HUGE THANK YOU to Blaire and her team at Sparkles and Vintage!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

Where the heck do you even start planning a wedding?!The dress? The Venue? The date? I was soo overwhelmed by all the unknown I had to stop wedding planning for couple of months. Once I was mentally ready to start wedding planning the hubby kept pushing me to go to the Los... Read More Angeles Bridal Expo. Not knowing what to expect I when online and started researching. I looked at the vendor list and the first thing I knew I needed was someone to guide me through the process. So I looked at the coordinator list and the first thing that caught my eye was the name Sparkles and Vintage. I knew that I wanted my wedding to be vintage, chic, and sparkly and the name just immediately stood out. I then go on Sparkles and Vintage's website and fell in love with EVERYTHING I saw on there! The hubby and I immediately made a plan to make a bee line straight to this booth! We looked everywhere until we finally found them. They had the cutest set up! When I met Blaire I was so excited, I swear I got teary eyed. The vibe this woman gives off is so amazing. She talked to me like we had been friends for years and calmed me down by giving me all the information, and heads up I would need for an upcoming venue visit we had. We hadn't even booked her and she was giving me all kinds of advice! We immediately made an appointment to meet a few weeks later. Had a site visit that same day at an amazing location she found on the spot after explaining what kind of venue we wanted, and had an amazing lunch. (such a good time!) She got me out of a horribly expensive venue situation, by informing me of all the things that the venue was forgetting to tell me and that I would still need to get for a wedding. We booked her on our first meeting! She was my day of coordinator, but when you book Blaire you get soo much more than that. Through the year of wedding planning she would often call me at just the right time, right before I was getting ready to meet with a vendor, and would help me prepare questions I should ask, and things I should look out for. As the time got closer to the day we had a venue visit. It is amazing how she works she thinks of everything! I can see how she was getting excited with me and how she was planning on running the show, and THAT is exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to worry or take care of a damn thing on my wedding day, and that is exactly what happened. If anything went wrong I have no idea I never hear about it. All I heard was how beautiful everything was and how organized and smooth everything went. I can tell you that her game face was on that night! :) I have family members to this day asking me for her contact information, because they loved her soo much. She along with the venue staff decorated, set up, and took down everything and I just showed up, enjoyed, and left with everything that was needed which was already packed in my car. Do your self a favor and just book her now! Thank you for doing such and amazing job Blaire and Staff we really cannot thank you enough. You made our vision come to life and made it even better than what we could have imagined. Pan Dulce, Pearls, and All! -With Love Mike & Vania

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Carina I

This is going to be a completely honest review of Blaire and her SAV team. My husband and I first met Blaire at the Bride world expo in January of 2014 we loved her energy and her just can do attitude! We at this point had already chosen our venue or date and just about... Read More everything. Fast forward a few weeks we found out our venue (star ranch) had been operating illegally and they had gone under a conservetorship. We found out basically we were conned into losing our hefty down payment. At this point we said screw it we are going to Vegas! We had jokingly said it before like if anything else goes wrong we go to Vegas! But we didnt want little white chaple cookie cutter Vegas we wanted Classy Vegas! So I guess it was meant to be!! We told Blaire and I had originally gotten the impression that maybe she had done a destination. We later realized we would be her first! There were times where she presented us options on receptions, photographers, and florists and of bakeries and she would be very impulsive like "this is it we need to book them now" and I would always go like no that can't be it look harder there is probably cheaper better options out there! And Blaire would, she found our Photographer Sarah Tribett, she found our Ceremony Location the Flamingo Garden Gazebo (even though we found out later on that we weren't able to do our own thing like decorating, flowers, and photography like Blaire had told us, we were later able to under a contract of paying extra) which went from the cost being $ -$$. She also found our amazing reception location Culinary dropout! For flowers we used one of the florist she had found they created our bouquets and the men's boutineers. I had orginally suggested for the reception flowers that we see if the have a Downtown flower mart of Las Vegas! Turns out they didn't but I told her the best bet was ordering from Sams or Costco so we did, now day before the wedding not too sure if they sent the wrong flowers or Blaire ordered the wrong color but they were a very bright pink that she said (well we can use them they match the color of the drink tickets!.... hmmmm NO I'm not trying to match the color of insignificant drink tickets I'm trying to match the color of the rest of my wedding...) so yeah that didn't rub me the right way but all in all day of my wedding we had the correct color roses!!! She did it she pulled it together! Now on to our Reception we did start noticing some issues and a week before found out by new management we can't have the things were were promised and Blaire was ok with settling telling me there was nothing more we can do and she had already spoken to everyone, me on the other hand Nope I went and contacted corporate and sure enough what we were promised we got I received a quick response from corporate that night! And was in contact with the GM the next day! Thats how you get these things done. I shouldnt have had to intervine she should have thought bigger but hey it happens. They were great at Culinary we got what we were promised and it was the best. All in all we were her FIRST destination wedding, and she did a Great job making sure all 80 of our guests experienced a Classy Vegas wedding! Memories to last a lifetime and the hard working team of SAV delivering reception items back to our suite at like 2am!! 4 hours after our wedding was over, she is dedicated and she works her ass off to prove to you she deserves your busisness! Do yourself a favor and hire her! We love SAV

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Barbara G

Blaire Kimball from Sparkles & Vintage events is the best! Blaire was one of the most professional, responsive, and organized vendor my (now) husband and I experienced throughout the wedding planning process. Not only is Blaire a genuinely happy person and a delight to work... Read More with, but she also "gets" the stresses that come with planning and will do what she can to ensure it all works out perfectly! We loved our vintage furniture rental (which we made into a special "Selfie Lounge"); we received, and continue to receive, so many compliments on the setup and team! If you're looking for furniture/decor, wedding/day of coordinator, etc. Blaire and her team does it all! Please check them out, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Joanna M

Blaire, Blaire, Blaire!!! From the first day I met her at Bride World expo, I knew I Needed her to be part of my wedding planning. I loved her energy. She helped me develop the ideas and feel I wanted for my wedding. Any questions or concerns I had, she was always available.... Read More She made the planning process easy, including picking out the rentals. She has great pieces. I couldn't be more grateful to have had her as my planner. We had major issues with the caterer and officiant the day of and I had no clue about it until after the wedding. Blaire turned into my magic fairy who sprinkled her fairy dust and fixed it all, making the party flow seamlessly. The vendors and our families all raved about how amazing and on point she was with everything, the night turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Where do I start with Blaire, she is amazing to work with! I hired her as a day of coordinator. Since day 1 she was professional, funny, and personable. We got a long from the get go and felt like a had a friend to guide me through the process. I had a vision for my wedding... Read More and she ran with it. I would text her my ideas and she would unfold it into something more than I imagined. I texted her pictures of things and she would give me the green or red light. She would also recommend places to go buy things on a budget. Hobby Lobby became my new best friend! She told be about the 40% coupon and saved money. We met a few times to show her things I had bought and she would sometimes send me back with them. Which is exactly what I wanted to make sure everything blended together beautifully. The day of the rehearsal was game time, we were in and out of their in less than an hour. She took control and gathered everyone and made sure we did a thorough run through. The day of the wedding she made sure everything looked beautiful and placed everything exactly where we had talked about. I gave her material to drape in our ceremony and it came out more beautiful than I envisioned it. The photo booth backdrop was simple and elegant. Our sweetheart table was my absolute favorite! The champagne glasses we used, Blaire gave me when we first started planing my wedding. The venues coordinator fell in love with Blaire and they worked great together. She executed beyond what I envisioned, she was the icing on the cake. Everything came together beautifully and in the process I made a great friend. I highly recommend to any bride looking for a detailed oriented coordinator. Thank you for everything Blaire. Jessica and Richard

A+ quality, service

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I cannot express my thanks to Blaire and her team. From the moment I called her, she was responsive and paid attention to the details. I did an initial planning meeting, one month before planning and furniture rentals. At our initial planning meeting, Blaire took notes and... Read More was sure to get the ball rolling on things we wanted; color palette, ribbons, furniture, piñatas for our dogs, papel picado, etc.We texted from time to time and she helped me with an invitation vendor that could meet our very picky needs. Once we got to the one month date, she was on it! She would circle back with all my vendors to be sure that details were agreed to and signed off on. She helped my facilitate payments and we talked often to sure be no detail was missed. The day of planning was awesome! Because we had a restaurant setting, I gave Blaire the option to use the space the best she saw fit. When I showed up, it was perfect! She used the space in an amazing way! It felt intimate and special and not like a restaurant at all (which is exactly what we wanted). My friends and family said that Blaire was cordial to everyone and the owner of the restaurant said she really had it together (which she does!). If you want a personal relationship with a wedding planner that feels painless, then Blaire is awesome. Blaire executed every vision I had and even went out of her way to find someone to make us dog piñatas (because our dogs couldn't attend the wedding). A+ quality, service and professionalism from our end. Thank you Blaire! XOXO, Robyn & Miguel

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

I have been a minister for over 30 years and I am a licensed wedding officiant in Las Vegas. I have worked with many wedding planners in my time, however, I have never enjoyed working more with a wedding planner, as I have with Blaire of Sparkles and Vintage. She is by far one... Read More of the best I have had the honor to work with. She is compassionate, professional and always seems to go out of her way to make sure her clients wedding is above and beyond their expectations. I look forward in working with her again and would recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful organized wedding.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Wendi C

As soon as I knew I was getting married, that was it. The wedding Fever hit. I scoped out all of the local bridal shows. The first one was at the convention center, my mom and I were there. I saw this gorgeous Vintage set up with all my favorite shades of pinks it was by... Read More Sparkles and Vintage. Like a gorgeous Vintage Home, it had me mesmerized. I knew I had to have it. We became friend with Blaire and her associate immediately. Soon after we met Blaire at the office and that was it, I knew we were a team. I made all my needs and wants know to Blaire and she took control to make sure I had the wedding I had been dreaming of. I did not want my family or friends to have to “work” at the wedding. Blaire had awesome suggestions and advice for my wedding. She even came over to visit to see how things were coming along and to organize my decorations. Blaire was always available by phone, text or email and had great correspondence. I never once felt overwhelmed or nervous during the wedding planning process. Blaire met my large family at the wedding rehearsal, and my Bridal party was pretty big and everything went smooth. Finally on the day we had been waiting for, I did nothing, nothing but get myself ready for my big day. Blaire guided us the whole way through. I had provided all my decorations that I handpicked with love and she placed them how I wanted them. I wanted my guest to have an AWESOME Experience and that’s exactly what they had. From the lovely tables, flowers, pictures, decorations, down to every last detail, it was perfect. Blaire created the wedding I had always dreamed of. Now the icing on the cake was my Vintage Lounge. People are still talking about it. I felt like royalty and so did everyone that lounged on it. We had hired a photographer so that everyone was able to have a photo taken on the couch and then take the picture home with them that night! It was AWESOME. I look back and have only fond memories. I keep reliving it. I could not have done it without Blaire and her girls. I am forever grateful

Blaire Kimball

Hi I am Blaire, the owner and lead planner of Sparkles and Vintage! Originally from Ohio, I have always loved decorating & celebrating life. Having a love for vintage treasures, theatre set design and anything with sparkles, I created Sparkles and Vintage in 2012. If I'm not planning an event, I'm probably rearranging my home, shopping for vintage furniture, or cuddling up on the sofa with my husband and little pup! I love people, and I love sharing people's special moments with them. As your lead planner & confidant, if you like to laugh, and get things done, you've come to the right place!