Sparrow Hill Inn

Monroe, GA

Wedding Weekend of Your Dreams

Be swept away with the magic of Sparrow Hill Inn! Located just an hour outside of Atlanta in the heart of the quaint & historic town of Monroe, GA, this 1890 Antebellum home has been lovingly restored into a stunning boutique Inn and wedding venue. From the dramatic spiral staircase to the beautiful gardens & pergola, romance flourishes. So whether you are looking for a private intimate event or a weekend celebration, we are delighted to offer an array of packages that are tailored to bring all your dreams to life. We offer bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners, ceremony & reception sites as well as 5 star accommodations. All this along with the versatility of your choice of vendors. Make your special day one to remember...Inndulge!

Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate

410 E Church Street, Monroe, GA (470) 865-6800

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Meredith M

Our wedding weekend at Sparrow Hill Inn was nothing short of perfect! The bed & breakfast is absolutely beautiful with so much southern charm. The rooms are so comfortable and are very spacious. The beds are cozy and they even left chocolates on the pillows - sweet treat! The... Read More rooms have everything you could need. The breakfast both mornings was so delicious! We hosted our rehearsal dinner at the inn which was great. Our guests had the best time! Joy was a pleasure to work with! I enjoyed getting to know her and she was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend staying at Sparrow Hill Inn to anyone. My husband and I look forward to visits for many years to come!

2017-12-15T13:13:22 Response from the vendor

We so enjoyed having all of you! It was a pleasure to get to know you as well and I know you have a beautiful life ahead! We look forward to having you back for many years to come!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Hannah G

We stayed at Sparrow Hill the night before my wedding. My parents, seven bridesmaids and myself. It was superb! My parents had the upstairs bedroom. My bridesmaids and myself had two suites on the second floor. The inn is beautiful and met our needs ideally! The wedding... Read More day breakfast was delicious and Joy was an exceptional hostess! It was the perfect way to kick off my wedding weekend! Thank you!

2018-02-15T09:59:38 Response from the vendor

We so enjoyed having your bridal party and your family. You all were so delightful! We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for sharing with your friends our wonderful venue and Inn!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Jana C

We stayed at the Sparrow Hill Inn for my daughter's wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. We rented all four suites for two nights and had a bridal luncheon there. Every detail was taken care of with warmth and professionalism. We were able to set up a make-shift salon on... Read More the third floor where the bride and her maids/maidens were able to have their hair and make-up done (thanks to Salon Avanti in Lula) prior to a beautiful luncheon. This morning, they helped us pack up leftovers and cake and graciously accepted our leftover flowers. I can't say enough about Kimberly and her entire staff. It was on Kimberly's recommendation that we booked The Engine Room as our venue and it was an absolutely perfect place for the wedding. We are nothing but smiles and will return when we don't have a wedding to divert our attention from this phenomenal jewel of a B & B. Blessings to you all! https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g35122-d6621298-r497717261-Sparrow_Hill_Inn-Monroe_Georgia.html#

2018-02-15T10:02:22 Response from the vendor

We were so delighted to have you and to share in your wonderful weekend! Since our venue would not work for your wedding, we were so happy that we were able to help you find one that was perfect. We look forward to seeing you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Allie R

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Sparrow Hill Inn and my bridal party and I stayed there the night before the wedding. Our experience was absolutely incredible. The space is so cozy and gave our dinner the perfect family feel. I love the character and ambiance of the whole... Read More place. We had very minimal centerpieces, but it felt so beautiful because of the ornate style of the building and the decorations. And Ms. Joy, the owner, is an absolute joy to work with :) She was so attentive and took such great care of us. The morning of the wedding she came back to cook us breakfast, and it was SOO delicious. We had two rooms the night before the wedding with 8 girls total (including myself). The next day we went down to just one room at 11:00. So we essentially had 8 girls getting ready all in one room, and it felt like plenty of space. The suites there are so big and beautiful, and once again, have so much character. The pictures we took around the property are spectacular. We had our wedding right down the block at the Cotton Warehouse, and it was so convenient. My husband and I are excited to go back and have anniversary weekends at the SHI. It will be so special to relive all of the memories. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone, especially if you are getting married at the Cotton Warehouse! Don't be discouraged if it is hard to get in contact with the owners. They are a little tricky to get a hold of at times, but we had absolutely no problems!