Sparrow Hill Inn

Monroe, GA

Wedding Weekend of Your Dreams

Be swept away with the magic of Sparrow Hill Inn! Located just an hour outside of Atlanta in the heart of the quaint & historic town of Monroe, GA, this 1890 Antebellum home has been lovingly restored into a stunning boutique Inn and wedding venue. From the dramatic spiral staircase to the beautiful gardens & pergola, romance flourishes. So whether you are looking for a private intimate event or a weekend celebration, we are delighted to offer an array of packages that are tailored to bring all your dreams to life. We offer bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners, ceremony & reception sites as well as 5 star accommodations. All this along with the versatility of your choice of vendors. Make your special day one to remember...Inndulge!

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

410 E Church Street, Monroe, GA (470) 865-6800

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Allie R

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Sparrow Hill Inn and my bridal party and I stayed there the night before the wedding. Our experience was absolutely incredible. The space is so cozy and gave our dinner the perfect family feel. I love the character and ambiance of the whole... Read More place. We had very minimal centerpieces, but it felt so beautiful because of the ornate style of the building and the decorations. And Ms. Joy, the owner, is an absolute joy to work with :) She was so attentive and took such great care of us. The morning of the wedding she came back to cook us breakfast, and it was SOO delicious. We had two rooms the night before the wedding with 8 girls total (including myself). The next day we went down to just one room at 11:00. So we essentially had 8 girls getting ready all in one room, and it felt like plenty of space. The suites there are so big and beautiful, and once again, have so much character. The pictures we took around the property are spectacular. We had our wedding right down the block at the Cotton Warehouse, and it was so convenient. My husband and I are excited to go back and have anniversary weekends at the SHI. It will be so special to relive all of the memories. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone, especially if you are getting married at the Cotton Warehouse! Don't be discouraged if it is hard to get in contact with the owners. They are a little tricky to get a hold of at times, but we had absolutely no problems!