Sparrow - Luxe Barn Wedding Venue

Sparrow offers the Stillwater area a magical location for hosting a truly memorable special event. Come explore this ideal venue that flows gracefully over 30acres. You decide whether you want to exchange your vows indoors in our rustic-luxe, climate-controlled "barn", or outdoors with the horizon as your altar. Sparrow is within minutes of downtown Stillwater, Oklahoma. With access to the best of everything at Sparrow, the event of your dreams is limited only by how high your imagination can soar. Come in and explore our magnificent grounds, our architectural, rustic-modern barn, and all the details that make an event at Sparrow uniquely your own.

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Garden

Rentals + Equipment

5317 S. Hartford Street, Stillwater, OK (405) 402-0262
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/07/2017

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at Sparrow. Not only were the managers super helpful and fair in their pricing, they really did care about me and how my wedding went. It goes without saying but the venue is absolutely stunning and is basically every wedding vendors dream to... Read More work a wedding at - lighting, kitchen, bridal suite, stage, etc - Sparrow has it all!! I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jackie M

Sparrow goes above and beyond to make sure your big day runs smooth! As a bride, they made me feel special. Sparrow has many perks including offering a wide variety of decor to use at no extra charge. From staff to the venue itself is incomparable. I would recommend this venue... Read More for any occasion!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Alex K

Beautiful place. Great location away from the city. Kind of far but so worth it. Owners are new but they work well. Great for taking pictures (beautiful light). Had a great time.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 McKenzie B

beautiful place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Jordan U

The Sparrow is the most beautiful venue that we looked at. I was so in love! However; the couple that run the venue are very young, and still are getting on their feet, so it seems. The woman tried to make multiple changes during the process. They weren't small changes either.... Read More They tried telling us we can't get married outside (10 days before the wedding). After confirming we can use whoever for the bartender, they came back a couple months after we hired/paid for them and said we had to use someone they had in mind. I know most couples were told to buy insurance, which is VERY expensive, even after they signed their agreements. I didn't hire a wedding planner, so the stress they put on the bride almost wasn't worth it.

2017-08-29T10:33:11 Response from the vendor

Good morning Jordan! I can understand your frustration. We certainly did not want to ruin your outdoor wedding plans. We only wanted to see if another Sparrow outdoor location would interest you as we were looking to improve our landscaping at the Gazebo location as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Brittany P

Great team to work with and gorgeous space! A few issues with the sound system, but it's a new venue so they will work that out shortly. Overall, great!!

Meet The Manager

Katie Barlow

Katie is the youngest of the three girls and part owner of Sparrow. She graduated with her BS in Business Entrepreneurship with a minor in Accounting from OSU in December, 2015. She got married in July, 2015 and is one of the reasons we embarked on this journey!