Travel Consultants

Special Moments Travel is a boutique agency by appointment only, so Bette and David can devote their focus on their special clients. They are truly passionate about travel and ensuring their special clients receive the best treatment possible. Their prices are what you would find on the Internet, only with Special Moments Travel, you get personal attention. You’re dealing with professionals who are destination specialists. They stay current with resort and cruise line products. The resorts pay Special Moments Travel, but they work for YOU to make the destination wedding and/or honeymoon planning as special and seamless as possible.

Honeymoon

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings

DFW Metroplex/Nationwide, TX (817) 821-2344

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Katie Y

From our very first meeting, Bette with Special Moments Travel was amazing and just blew me away with her wealth of knowledge on resorts and accommodating/planning weddings! She was very diligent on making sure we chose the best resort for our needs and wants, and continued to... Read More stay in contact with us up til the day we left! SMT was also great at finding us a wonderful rate, travel accodomodations, and even arranged off resort trips for us to do fun things like snorkeling. Our family and friends were all pleased with their services, especially my Dad since he was paying a big part of the bill! We will definitely be using them again for any travel arrangements, and everyone that we have referred them to since has been extremely happy as well! We HIGHLY recommend them!

2016-12-01T15:15:16 Response from the vendor

We have the very best clients in the world, and we're honored and blessed by each of them! Thank you for your very kind words!

Meet The President

Bette Johnson

I’ve wanted to be a Travel Consultant since I was 19 years old! Life experiences such as school, husband, jobs, and children happened before the opportunity presented itself in 2008. Between 19 years old and starting in the travel industry, I worked in various fields such as finance, customer service, even as a personal chef! Being the mother of two brides, I know the challenges and emotions involved in planning. We had 5 destination weddings in 6 weeks last summer, one over Thanksgiving, we’re working on one at Spring Break, another in May and one in June. There is room for yours in 2017!