Special Moments Travel

DFW Metroplex/Nationwide, TX

Honeymoon

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings

DFW Metroplex/Nationwide, TX (817) 821-2344

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Liz C

My husband and I got married in Mexico and then stayed for our honeymoon. We are so glad we used Bette! She helped us feel at ease and helped guide us through the process. You would think getting married in Mexico would be stressful but Bette made sure we were all set down to... Read More the finishing touches we wouldn't have even thought of. She is also the world's biggest sweetheart and all of our guests loved working with her which was one less thing off my plate! We use her for all of our travel now :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Katie Y

From our very first meeting, Bette with Special Moments Travel was amazing and just blew me away with her wealth of knowledge on resorts and accommodating/planning weddings! She was very diligent on making sure we chose the best resort for our needs and wants, and continued to... Read More stay in contact with us up til the day we left! SMT was also great at finding us a wonderful rate, travel accodomodations, and even arranged off resort trips for us to do fun things like snorkeling. Our family and friends were all pleased with their services, especially my Dad since he was paying a big part of the bill! We will definitely be using them again for any travel arrangements, and everyone that we have referred them to since has been extremely happy as well! We HIGHLY recommend them!

2016-12-01T15:15:16 Response from the vendor

We have the very best clients in the world, and we're honored and blessed by each of them! Thank you for your very kind words!