Sperry Tent -

Maine, New Hampshire and North Shore Massachusetts

Sperry Tents Seacoast, NH, Maine & North Shore MA

Sperry Tents Seacoast specializes in outdoor weddings along Northern New England's scenic coasts. It is the exclusive provider of Sperry Signature sailcloth wedding tents. Also, offering our exclusive Coastal Clear Tents™. These elegant clear pole tents allow you to hold your wedding under the stars While staying dry. Having an outdoor wedding but only need a tent if it rains? We got you covered with our “Rain Event” service. Also rent tent sides, dance floors & band stages. Custom lighting includes Asian, bistros & onion lanterns, fans, heaters, generators & custom flooring & stages. We cover celebrations of any type, including weddings, anniversary parties, family reunions, rehearsal dinners, corporate & community events. Optional trained professional attendant to be onsite for the event

Lighting, Dance Floor, Generators, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

38 Hampton Rd , Exeter, NH Maine, New Hampshire and North Shore Massachusetts (603) 570-4857

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Linda M

Sperry Tents Seacoast is such a pleasure to work with- their team is super professional and knowledgeable! Quick, thoughtful, and genuine responses to every question asked. The tent was perfect in every aspect- I love hearing friends and family STILL comment on how beautiful... Read More it was!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Samantha W

So easy to work with and the tent was beautiful! So glad I went with a sailcloth tent for my backyard reception!

Elegant

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Janelle V

Elegant, beautiful, required very little decoration. At attendent pulled down the sides when the wind came up. We weren't sure about a tented wedding until we saw a sperry tent...

gorgeous sailcloth tents!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Elissa M

The tent was beautiful in the daylight...the Sperry provided uplighting only enhanced the appearance inside and out when darkness fell. Everything was perfect and executed seamlessly in coorination with the venue.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Emily F

Sperry is a wonderful company to work with. They are by far the best in the area in terms of professionalism and quality! Love the sailcloth and stained wood. Additionally, they worked directly with my other vendors saving me time and a headache!

Superb!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Julia T

I have used Sperry Tents many times over the years because their tents are stunning. Most recently used them for my wedding. Not only is the tent always perfect, the folks at Seacoast Sperry are incredibly helpful and accommodating (and always on time.) Thanks Sperry!

A Pleasure to Work With

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Erica L

After having a bad experience with another tent company, I was pleased that Sperry was able to step in and give me a beautiful tent that made my wedding day. This was by far the easiest part of my wedding to plan. The staff was a pleasure... professional, reasonable, quick... Read More and easy to work with. The tents are breathtaking; the sailcloth against the beautiful wood is a great background for pictures. I will definitely work with Sperry again!

Stunning

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 kelly d

Sperry Tents is amazing in every way. The tent was truly stunning and the crew could not have been nicer. And most incredibly - they brought the tent and crew all the way to Texas (from New Hampshire) for our wedding! It was awesome to watch them put the tent together, and what... Read More they built was unlike anything our guests had ever seen. It set the tone for the entire event - casual elegance. If you are having a tent at your wedding this is the ONLY one to have. No more plastic structures with drapery inside that looks like a gaudy coffin! This is simple, classic and gorgeous! Thank you Sperry :)

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Stephanie M

We used Sperry Tents for our August wedding and it was just beautiful! The detail that goes into the inside and outside of the tent is unparalleled. Picca was wonderful to work with and the tent gave a finished looked to our event that would have been missing without it.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 kate k

If you are using a tent for your wedding (or any other event) you have to go with Sperry, that's all there is to it! They did such an amazing job, we can't say enough about this company. The tents are gorgeous inside and out, the customer service is unparalleled and we were... Read More absolutely thrilled with everything they did for us. The only complaint we have is that they took the tent down and didn't leave it for us forever. We love Sperry and could go on and on. You will NOT be disappointed!

Start a Conversation!